• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sassy Princess of Sarasaland: Daisy for SSB4 (A New Daisy for Smash Thread Opens See Pg. 197)

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
If they gave Daisy multiple movesets in Mushroom Kingdom Warriors, I could see both her flower variations and her crystal variation being put in.

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
While all of this is happening, I wonder how @ Tilk Tilk feels abut this. Probably she is understanding of the situation or equally as disappointed as some. Haven't been hearing from her in months since the last time when she used to be one of our more active members.
Did someone call? Sorry I didn't exactly take the time to read through all of what's going on to get myself up to speed.

I should probably explain myself though for my absence, since I've been gone from the boards altogether for a while now.

I've been busy.

There's my explanation. Don't like it? Too bad.

Innnnnnnnn any case... I'm home!!! ^^

Chromfirmed

Smash Journeyman
In recent days, I have been thinking about a small chance (may be real, though I doubt it).

That possibility is: If Daisy isn't in Mario Maker, it may be because it is intended as DLC, because she could be one of the next DLC Smash fighters. Can you imagine? Hopefully. It would be perfect by Nintendo.

In support of this possibility, it is necessary for us to vote for Daisy, every time we have a chance.

#VOTEFORDAISY

smashkirby

Smash Hero
In recent days, I have been thinking about a small chance (may be real, though I doubt it).

That possibility is: If Daisy isn't in Mario Maker, it may be because it is intended as DLC, because she could be one of the next DLC Smash fighters. Can you imagine? Hopefully. It would be perfect by Nintendo.

In support of this possibility, it is necessary for us to vote for Daisy, every time we have a chance.

#VOTEFORDAISY
I actually hope that's true...I will forgive Nintendo ONLY if what you said is the case.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Though thinking about Daisy and how she was left out of Mario Maker can you think of any other really weird roster omissions in games? Like Marvel vs Capcom 3 not having any Mega Man?

D

Deleted member

Though thinking about Daisy and how she was left out of Mario Maker can you think of any other really weird roster omissions in games? Like Marvel vs Capcom 3 not having any Mega Man?
Hyrule Warriors not having Malon, not even as a costume. :(

smashkirby

Smash Hero
I really hoped for Mega Man and Roll to be mainstays. Didn't come to pass...:c

Every Mario Kart roster after Double Dash.
:4bowserjr: and :4diddy:. WHY U NOT IN MK8?!?!

Hana Na Tahou

Smash Apprentice
Shouldn't do a double post thing like this but i will: So far SarasaSmash! and SarasaKart!, the two events i tried to do to interact with the other Daisy enthusiasts, have had a combined attendance of 0. Can you feel the love </3

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Shouldn't do a double post thing like this but i will: So far SarasaSmash! and SarasaKart!, the two events i tried to do to interact with the other Daisy enthusiasts, have had a combined attendance of 0. Can you feel the love </3
Sarasakart eh.....

I'll take you on.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Wii Fit Board confirmed top tier costume. Smash confirmation coming soon i promise.
Inb4 it's a shoo-in for Smash 5 knowing Nintendo loves milking the hell out of Wii Fit. It can have moves based on the other fit minigames and have voice clips from the game (Measuring! That's obese! Oh! Alright!). That would be the biggest troll character since Wii Fit Trainer and Duck Hunt combined.

Hyrule Warriors not having Malon, not even as a costume. :(
Or the possibility of Vaati missing out on Hyrule Warriors for the second time in history. :(

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Speaking of Hyrule, I captured this cheeky image...

image.jpg

A link to her heart?

CormyCat

Smash Apprentice
NNID
QueenC
3DS FC
1289-8200-0643
As cool as she would be I'm pretty sure we'd just get daisy as a peach costume in a mushroom kindgom warriors, like how they gave zelda an ilia and hilda costume, and how Lana got skull kid.

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
As cool as she would be I'm pretty sure we'd just get daisy as a peach costume in a mushroom kindgom warriors, like how they gave zelda an ilia and hilda costume, and how Lana got skull kid.
Tecmo made Toon Link and Young Link playable as separate characters. But then again, you were right about Mario Maker....

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
That Mario Maker thread is whom I'm talking about.

Esepcally because some **** was lurking on here and posted this.

If you look closely, it's the post Zeldaisy posted.

http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/308679264/super-mario-maker
It's official, 4Chan is literally the biggest ****post community in existence. It's like these people exist for the sake of feeding on the negativity and misery of others.

But that wasn't only hater that lurked here since I remembered seeing JoyfulFireball from Gamefaqs watching us for that day. I bet he was even laughing at us that day knowing that he is one of the more active ***holes in the community.

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
It's official, 4Chan is literally the biggest ****post community in existence. It's like these people exist for the sake of feeding on the negativity and misery of others.

But that wasn't only hater that lurked here since I remembered seeing JoyfulFireball from Gamefaqs watching us for that day. I bet he was even laughing at us that day knowing that he is one of the more active ***holes in the community.
Oh yes,

The role player and his "dank squad"

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
It's sad when the game the Mahjong piece comes from had Mario characters playable in it, and although she wasn't playable, Daisy actually made a appearance in that game as well.

Nintendo, Y?

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Like I've said before....Nintendo........Seriously..............the ****?:facepalm::glare: Just....why? I mean they can get WAAAA in there and not her? Heck, they're both practically EXCLUSIVE to spin-offs these days! Also....a Majhong piece? Really? Just...:facepalm::glare::facepalm::glare::facepalm: For real, I seriously hope SOMEONE got an answer form Nintendo on just what the heck is going on. BTW, guys, I'm sorry about the first line of this post, I'm still really amazed, frustrated, and ticked off all at the same time about this. As much as I doubt it could happen, I hope this could be the push Princess Daisy needs for being in Smash. I really do.

CormyCat

Smash Apprentice
NNID
QueenC
3DS FC
1289-8200-0643
Tecmo made Toon Link and Young Link playable as separate characters. But then again, you were right about Mario Maker....
Unfortunately... Maybe I can create prophecies? I should start talking more positively. Daisy appears as a important and playable character in mainline Mario games and also stars in her own game, as well as Super Princess Peach U which will include all 3 princesses.

Birdo also receivers similar treatment... A platformer/stealth game where she becomes a famous jewel thief and tries to pull off major heists would be pretty cool.

EDIT: Also they get into smash. Really, how do you forget that on SMASHboards

4chan plus Daisy = BAD.

Don't ever go there, Period.
I go to and sometimes enjoy 4chan but you should take everything you see there with less than a grain of salt. For starters its just a terrible terrible place for some losers to be miserable and s**t post (no offence to anyone else who goes there, there are exceptions after all). It's also got a pretty big hive mindset, and they just focus their efforts on making each other and everyone else feel bad by constant s**t posting on whatever is popular to hate over there. The fact that it's anonymous makes it easy for them to be like that, so you should remember that most of them probably aren't even like that in the real world. If you're ever on 4chan just remember they're strangers you've never met before and probably never will. Don't let them get a rise out of you, and just ignore the s**t-posting. Worst comes to worst somebody on the other side of the world thinks "I sure showed him!!!" and gets the sweet satisfaction (sarcasm) of thinking they won an anonymous internet debate. Stay positive, like what you like, and don't let them get to you. You'll almost never convince someone who's just trying to get on your nerves!

Last edited:

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Unfortunately... Maybe I can create prophecies? I should start talking more positively. Daisy appears as a important and playable character in mainline Mario games and also stars in her own game, as well as Super Princess Peach U which will include all 3 princesses.

Birdo also receivers similar treatment... A platformer/stealth game where she becomes a famous jewel thief and tries to pull off major heists would be pretty cool.

I go to and sometimes enjoy 4chan but you should take everything you see there with less than a grain of salt. For starters its just a terrible terrible place for some losers to be miserable and s**t post (no offence to anyone else who goes there, there are exceptions after all). It's also got a pretty big hive mindset, and they just focus their efforts on making each other and everyone else feel bad by constant s**t posting on whatever is popular to hate over there. The fact that it's anonymous makes it easy for them to be like that, so you should remember that most of them probably aren't even like that in the real world. If you're ever on 4chan just remember they're strangers you've never met before and probably never will. Don't let them get a rise out of you, and just ignore the s**t-posting. Worst comes to worst somebody on the other side of thinks "I sure showed him!!!" and gets the sweet satisfaction (sarcasm) of thinking they won an anonymous internet debate. Stay positive, like what you like, and don't let them get to you. You'll almost never convince someone who's just trying to get on your nerves!
Prophesize that she gets into Smash!:laugh:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
I've been watching this thread for a while yet I just realized that I never signed up for the support group :ohwell:. If it's not too late I'd like to join.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I've been watching this thread for a while yet I just realized that I never signed up for the support group :ohwell:. If it's not too late I'd like to join.
Not to worry, I'll at least sign you up just this once.

*adds*

There you go, now to finish that Lip poster I've promised a certain someone. ;)

Hana Na Tahou

Smash Apprentice
Wait so when does this ballot end again? It's within the next month right? I just want something, anything to happen ;--;

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Wait so when does this ballot end again? It's within the next month right? I just want something, anything to happen ;--;
October 3rd should be the day when the ballot closes. So we do have around a few weeks left and Nintendo should at least find a new host for the Nintendo Directs by now. The information drought had been slowly killing us and the only news we will get is just minor things from Nintendo themselves or whatever we have at the Tokyo Game Show this month.

Hana Na Tahou

Smash Apprentice
October 3rd should be the day when the ballot closes. So we do have around a few weeks left and Nintendo should at least find a new host for the Nintendo Directs by now. The information drought had been slowly killing us and the only news we will get is just minor things from Nintendo themselves or whatever we have at the Tokyo Game Show this month.
Ohhhh. I heard the murmurs that there may not be any more Directs, but i hope there are. Honestly, i think they've already picked and have a few characters in development at the moment, as they said it takes a lot of time and effort to make just one character and there's been a trend of DLC ending around one year after the game's release (MK8 for example) but who....

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Did I miss anything?
Some 4Channer that lurked this thread exposed Zeldaisy's post in the Super Mario Maker thread of /v/ as an example of what Daisy ***s are. SuperSegaSonic discovered it recently and most of use were truly at surprised at how low the haters are willing to sink just to make us look bad. :rolleyes:

Other than that, it's just us simply wondering about the lack of information from Nintendo lately. The closest thing we had to news this day was that Toon Link would be playable in Hyrule Warriors Legends.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Some 4Channer that lurked this thread exposed Zeldaisy's post in the Super Mario Maker thread of /v/ as an example of what Daisy ***s are. SuperSegaSonic discovered it recently and most of use were truly at surprised at how low the haters are willing to sink just to make us look bad. :rolleyes:

Other than that, it's just us simply wondering about the lack of information from Nintendo lately. The closest thing we had to news this day was that Toon Link would be playable in Hyrule Warriors Legends.
I see, was gonna ask Nintendo why Daisy wasn't in SMM but I figured it would be best to wait two or three days after it officially released, otherwise they are gonna suspect we have been sniffing around too much.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I see, was gonna ask Nintendo why Daisy wasn't in SMM but I figured it would be best to wait two or three days after it officially released, otherwise they are gonna suspect we have been sniffing around too much.
Nintendo is rather jumpy on spoilers, so you are making the right move by waiting a few days. I'm still on the fence of getting Mario Maker since I just got Splatoon this day (though I'm already sending my Gamepad to Nintendo for a few repairs). Plus, I'm rather tempted on donating some bucks to Alvin Earthworm on Pantheon since those who do so get early access to new episodes of Super Mario Bros. Z.

That's right, that one Dragon Ball Z parody with Mario and Sonic is back in business now that Alvin has the motivation to work on it again. While everything will mostly be the same, certain things will be different like renewed scenes and new enemies (including a certain green king). I'm seriously hoping that there would be a Sarasaland related arc with Daisy after he finally gets around to redoing Episode 8 and completing the Bowser Doomship Saga.

Top Bottom