• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sassy Princess of Sarasaland: Daisy for SSB4 (A New Daisy for Smash Thread Opens See Pg. 197)

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
People like that are too locked in their on little world only a few like you truly try to give new things a shot.

A Luigi and Daisy cosplay? I knew that couple is popular but to that extent? Don't get me wrong that is my favorite couple in the Marioverse, but still i am surprised at how popular it is.
Well, just to throw my voice in there, wasn't the consensus that Luigi and Daisy were a couple since the spin off games when the two met? I'm sure more fans of the two would know about that and just do those kinds of cosplays, like for example, Link and Zelda.

Extremmefan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Extremmefan
3DS FC
1435-9705-2987
Saying does not equal showing or demonstrating. Claims are cheap and that's all you have right now. Try to do like I did and find some data at least. Show me a graph like I did, or give me an example, or something.

You just pulled the 100% chance rating criterion out of nowhere, and your desire not to check the thread is irrelevant to the argument. Moreover, if you really don't want to check that thread all over again, just don't; there are plenty of examples of people hoping despite the evidence (or lack of it). For instance, I mentioned politics and religion, didn't I?

Whatever. Those ratings are just one illustration out of many. Don't get too stuck on that thread, or on anything for that matter. You can even claim that I have chosen a bad example; it changes nothing at all to the argument itself. Here's an article pertaining to the subject at hand.

... First off, "the game as a whole is lacking in villains" could also be used as an argument to support K. Rool, and the "lack of heavyweights" is important (We've got only three of these: Bowser, Ganondorf and Dedede, all three being villains and just as important). :troll:

Please also note that K. Rool has kind of a priority over King Boo:
Villain from a sub-series whose protagonist is the very first enemy of the mascot of Nintendo > Villain from another sub-series of the same universe (and whose protagonist isn't as important) :troll:

See what I did there? The worth of a character is in the eye of the beholder; let's leave it at that.

So King Boo, if he got in SSB, could be a heavyweight... or he could get the Rosalina treatment and up being light as hell. Who knows?
1. ... I give up, this discussion about violence is getting out of context.
2. see 1
3. see 1
4. JUST as important? WRONG! Bowser, Dedede and Ganondorf are main villains of the series they belong to (which aren't sub-series either)
5. The "very first enemy of the mascot of Nintendo" hasn't appeared in much canon, non-spin-offs Mario games lately (Very few Mario VS DK). However, the "brother of the mascot of Nintendo" is directly related to the said mascot, and appears in many canon (and all of the spin-offs) Mario games, so.... DK's less important than Luigi (plus, Luigi had his own year, which DK hadn't).

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
2. see 1
3. see 1
4. JUST as important? WRONG! Bowser, Dedede and Ganondorf are main villains of the series they belong to (which aren't sub-series either)
5. The "very first enemy of the mascot of Nintendo" hasn't appeared in much canon, non-spin-offs Mario games lately (Very few Mario VS DK). However, the "brother of the mascot of Nintendo" is directly related to the said mascot, and appears in many canon (and all of the spin-offs) Mario games, so.... DK's less important than Luigi (plus, Luigi had his own year, which DK hadn't).
All right that's enough. Anymore and this thread will likely be closed.

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
2. see 1
3. see 1
All right that's enough. Anymore and this thread will likely be closed.
Agreed. I'm done wasting my time here; I might as well be talking to a brick wall.

Extremmefan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Extremmefan
3DS FC
1435-9705-2987
Agreed. I'm done wasting my time here; I might as well be talking to a brick wall.
I'll continue anything about King Boo on his own thread, if that's ok. (the first one you'll see after doing the search... and also, it can be replied to)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
My mobile network is so terrible that it takes while just for the more image heavy websites to load. And to believe that I have to wait nearly four days until the proper Internet connection is back. This is where having a secondary admin on both Diasy pages could have been more useful since the followers will have to wait a while to see something new. Don't expect me to share any more art here either since that takes so much memory for this weak connection. >.>

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
My mobile network is so terrible that it takes while just for the more image heavy websites to load. And to believe that I have to wait nearly four days until the proper Internet connection is back. This is where having a secondary admin on both Diasy pages could have been more useful since the followers will have to wait a while to see something new. Don't expect me to share any more art here either since that takes so much memory for this weak connection. >.>
I would help you, but I don't have any administration skills in this area, and I work Monday to Thursday from 6:30 A.M to 7:00 P.M.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I would help you, but I don't have any administration skills in this area, and I work Monday to Thursday from 6:30 A.M to 7:00 P.M.

I can understand since at least few of us in this community are busy during the summer due to jobs (Please Gamestop). Was hoping for Zeldaisy to help out since it was her idea, but she's busy with her semester for now. I doubt I can even trust any of the current fans either since the more vocal one is a creep that likes to flirt during roleplay. *shudders*

Guess the best thing to do is to let them stay un-updated for a while. The best I can do is just text related posts for now since waiting for a simple picture to load with a cellular hotspot takes too long with an image.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
I can understand since at least few of us in this community are busy during the summer due to jobs (Please Gamestop). Was hoping for Zeldaisy to help out since it was her idea, but she's busy with her semester for now. I doubt I can even trust any of the current fans either since the more vocal one is a creep that likes to flirt during roleplay. *shudders*

Guess the best thing to do is to let them stay un-updated for a while. The best I can do is just text related posts for now since waiting for a simple picture to load with a cellular hotspot takes too long with an image.
I can help you during the weekend, but not much outside of that, i would just need you to give me a few pointers on how to administrate.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I can help you during the weekend, but not much outside of that, i would just need you to give me a few pointers on how to administrate.
A weekend worker would be fine, especially since these are the days when I would just laze off from the more busy weekdays and I would normally be dragged to an event over any of my relatives' houses. When you administrate, you can feel free to post anything in regards to Daisy like fanart or just questions you want the fans to answer about her (I'm going with something new called "Question of the Day" to make things more active). Anything is fine as long as it isn't NSFW or anything equally as offensive. shouldn't really be too difficult, but it's great stuff to make things enjoyable for anyone that follows either of the pages.

Here are the following steps that I want you to do if you want to join both pages.

For the Facebook one, I would like for you to like this very page and I'll easily give you the admin role on the dot.

https://www.facebook.com/DaisyForSmash4

For the Twitter one, I will provide you with the following log in information: Username: Daisy4Smash Password: Starfox64.

You should be a part of both pages if you easily follow these steps and you are free to cause as much propaganda as you want. But of course, you can feel free to choose between which of these pages you want to run instead of taking care of both. :p

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
A weekend worker would be fine, especially since these are the days when I would just laze off from the more busy weekdays and I would normally be dragged to an event over any of my relatives' houses. When you administrate, you can feel free to post anything in regards to Daisy like fanart or just questions you want the fans to answer about her (I'm going with something new called "Question of the Day" to make things more active). Anything is fine as long as it isn't NSFW or anything equally as offensive. shouldn't really be too difficult, but it's great stuff to make things enjoyable for anyone that follows either of the pages.

Here are the following steps that I want you to do if you want to join both pages.

For the Facebook one, I would like for you to like this very page and I'll easily give you the admin role on the dot.

https://www.facebook.com/DaisyForSmash4

For the Twitter one, I will provide you with the following log in information: Username: Daisy4Smash Password: Starfox64.

You should be a part of both pages if you easily follow these steps and you are free to cause as much propaganda as you want. But of course, you can feel free to choose between which of these pages you want to run instead of taking care of both. :p
I'll take the Twitter one. Heading over there now.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Aside from the question of the day, what else should i do?
Just share anything about Daisy like some fanart or gameplay videos of a certain Mario spinoff. Going for something like sharing images of Tumblr posts can only be done if you can screencapture with your Mac or Windows computer.

Talking about the more deep stuff like movesets or reasons why she should be playable is better off done when we have at least 100 or more likes.

Again, it isn't too complicated and we can do things out of fun. That's a way that more people would be interested in liking the page or even reblogging certain posts.

Last edited:

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Just share anything about Daisy like some fanart or gameplay videos of a certain Mario spinoff. Going for something like sharing images of Tumblr posts can only be done if you can screencapture with your Mac or Windows computer.

Talking about the more deep stuff like movesets or reasons why she should be playable is better off done when we have at least 100 or more likes.

Again, it isn't too complicated and we can do things out of fun. That's a way that more people would be interested in liking the page or even reflagging certain posts.
Got it. Starting from next Friday I'll keep an eye out.

One thing that bothers me why do haters refer to Daisy as a filler character?! Sure she only appears in spin-offs(I really hope that when this campaign is over that changes)but she is far from that, do they really want a filler character? Pink Gold Peach, it does not get more obvious than that.

Last edited:

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
An interesting thing I found out today, in the random name generator, there's names such as "Wart" "Girahim" "Birdo" "Nin10" "Mona" and "Daisy" among some other obscure Nintendo characters.

In Melee, there was a name called "Ike". He didn't exist back then but he got into Brawl.

In Brawl there was a name called "Robin". He didn't exist, but guess what?

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
An interesting thing I found out today, in the random name generator, there's names such as "Wart" "Girahim" "Birdo" "Nin10" "Mona" and "Daisy" among some other obscure Nintendo characters.

In Melee, there was a name called "Ike". He didn't exist back then but he got into Brawl.

So you're saying it's a conspiracy theory for future additions in Smash? Cool.

Can you name me more or show me an image of this name generator?

One thing that bothers me why do haters refer to Daisy as a filler character?! Sure she only appears in spin-offs(I really hope that when this campaign is over that changes)but she is far from that, do they really want a filler character? Pink Gold Peach, it does not get more obvious than that.

Because they are under the impression that only those who star in a main Mario title qualifies as a Nintendo All Star. Nothing get's more obvious than Pink Gold Peach at all. :laugh:

Last edited:

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
So you're saying it's a conspiracy theory for future additions in Smash? Cool.

Can you name me more or show me an image of this name generator?

Because they are under the impression that only those who star in a main Mario title qualifies as a Nintendo All Star. Nothing get's more obvious than Pink Gold Peach at all. :laugh:
And Dark Pit in SSB4

You can check in the game itself. Press ZR or equivalent in the name entry screen. I don't think Birdo and Ninten are getting in anytime soon.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
And Dark Pit in SSB4

You can check in the game itself. Press ZR or equivalent in the name entry screen. I don't think Birdo and Ninten are getting in anytime soon.
I'm getting ready to pop in Smash U soon since Smash Run's starting to get boring, so I'll check it out. And you're right, nothing says filler character better than Dark Pit. Besides, who would want Ninten or Birdo in Smash anyways? :troll:

By the way, there's a growing amount of Daisy fans on the Smash Wii U topic in Gamefaqs that are starting to defend her. But the sad thing is that they are also becoming as "insane" as Michaellol themselves with their bias and resorts to bashing other newcomers (namely Solid Snake and Duck Hunt).

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
I'm getting ready to pop in Smash U soon since Smash Run's starting to get boring, so I'll check it out. And you're right, nothing says filler character better than Dark Pit. Besides, who would want Ninten or Birdo in Smash anyways? :troll:

By the way, there's a growing amount of Daisy fans on the Smash Wii U topic in Gamefaqs that are starting to defend her. But the sad thing is that they are also becoming as "insane" as Michaellol themselves with their bias and resorts to bashing other newcomers (namely Solid Snake and Duck Hunt).
Should one of us create an account and go there to set them straight (i know this is basically throwing yourself in the middle of a hungry lion pack but still)?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Should one of us create an account and go there to set them straight (i know this is basically throwing yourself in the middle of a hungry lion pack but still)?
Nope, let the guys have their fun. There's nothing we can do to reason with them since they are mostly likely as deaf as any other Gamefaqs user in that community. Not like there's nothing we can do to reverse that damage that he had done since everyone is against Daisy there no matter what.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Nope, let the guys have their fun. There's nothing we can do to reason with them since they are mostly likely as deaf as any other Gamefaqs user in that community. Not like there's nothing we can do to reverse that damage that he had done since everyone is against Daisy there no matter what.
Got it. Top 20 in the RTC thread? I know its been a week but I barely noticed, shows that even haters here admit that she has a good chance despite they don't like her.

Spluni

Smash Rookie
It's also possible the name may have been in reference to Isaac from Golden Sun, who did exist at the time, since his name is "Robin" in the Japanese version of the game (some Golden Sun characters bear different names in the various languages, for those unaware). But even then it's hard to tell what their thought process was when coming up with each possible name simply because there are so many to list, not to mention a multitude of potential reasons, generally speaking. If this however is an indication for future DLC, it would be an interesting turn of events.

I myself like Daisy for who she is and would welcome her into the game with open arms. Partially so I can harass my friends who don't appreciate her as much, haha.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
It's also possible the name may have been in reference to Isaac from Golden Sun, who did exist at the time, since his name is "Robin" in the Japanese version of the game (some Golden Sun characters bear different names in the various languages, for those unaware). But even then it's hard to tell what their thought process was when coming up with each possible name simply because there are so many to list, not to mention a multitude of potential reasons, generally speaking. If this however is an indication for future DLC, it would be an interesting turn of events.

I myself like Daisy for who she is and would welcome her into the game with open arms. Partially so I can harass my friends who don't appreciate her as much, haha.
So you would like to see Daisy smash with the other princesses? That's great because I've added you to the support list since it's to show the number of people who are in favor of the Sarasaland Princess in Smash.

I'm sure that plenty of us would plan on harassing people with her online when she were to somehow join the roster. Since you have Eggman in your avatar, I hope you don't mind that I pull out a certain video.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122

Thanks for the support, slowly but surely things will go well.

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
I'd love to see Daisy in if they can get something unique with her. *cough cough* not as light and floaty like the other two *cough*

I support!
That would give her a strong advantage in competitive play. She should also be able to wall jump, just to show her athetise.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Hey, I have no life, I could be a Daisy admin for Twitter.
Sure you can, just simply add this information on the Login page of the site and you should be in control: Username: Daisy4Smash Password: Starfox64. oy your promotion and I hope you have some interesting this to post for these fans.

I'd love to see Daisy in if they can get something unique with her. *cough cough* not as light and floaty like the other two *cough*

I support!
Congratulations, for which you are now on the list. Such a shame that there's little activity on the Mona page due to not having much things to talk about. But this one should be miles active since Daisy is pretty much a hot topic these days. :p

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Sure you can, just simply add this information on the Login page of the site and you should be in control: Username: Daisy4Smash Password: Starfox64. oy your promotion and I hope you have some interesting this to post for these fans.

Congratulations, for which you are now on the list. Such a shame that there's little activity on the Mona page due to not having much things to talk about. But this one should be miles active since Daisy is pretty much a hot topic these days. :p
Well Mona's never been a playable character in any game yet like Pauline is....or has she???

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Well Mona's never been a playable character in any game yet like Pauline is....or has she???
It's WarioWare, you don't play as anyone and only play the micro games that they've made. Though there were a select few full length minigames in the older games where you actually played with 9-Volt or another character who's name escapes me at the moment.

If you mean that she starred in Mario spinoff roles, neither her or any other WarioWare character appeared in games like Mario Kart or Mario Baseball. Maybe because Nintendo feels that they wouldn't really fit in with the other characters or think that they would ruin Waluigi's dynamic of having a connection with Wario.

Top Bottom