• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Samus Boards are at Peace | The Dead Social

i made this poll before polls were cool

• Total voters

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Yeah.

I mean I travel once every say 4 months and enter a tournament. And I'm certainly not close to "in practice" anymore (and was certainly never close to being a high level player)
If any other Samus' still compete I'm sure their stories are about the same.
Any samus main that still plays actively, doesn't play Samus.

quiKsilverItaly

Smash Journeyman
Searched at Apex for that guy named Xyro, didn't find him. Better for him, I guess.

Shoutouts to No Idea, you couldn't invest that 3 Dollars even better <3
And to Sago, if you read this.

:phone:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Searched at Apex for that guy named Xyro, didn't find him. Better for him, I guess.

Shoutouts to No Idea, you couldn't invest that 3 Dollars even better <3
And to Sago, if you read this.

:phone:
When u didnt accept my MM i decided to not go. Sorry dude. Next time you come to America i WILL make sure i can meet you.

LOL noid and sago lost? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA trashy samus players like usual.

quiKsilverItaly

Smash Journeyman
I played Bizkit in bracket with Samus in game 3 and 2stocked him, yesz!

Xyro that sounds like a weird excuse, why didn't you go to APEX!!! because of a MM?
And you are wrong, i accepted your MM, just saying.

Also I didn't MM Sago or Noid, we played friendlies and it was fun. Both are sympathic people and it was really nice to meet them.
Noid invested his 3 Dollars for me moneymatching Ally, because I didn't have any in my pocket. I just beat him 2:0 Samus vs. Snake and after that 2:1 free char choice. But that was already the only good thing I accomplished on this tournament sadly.

ScaryLB59 are you the Shiek/Zelda player with the long beard and hair? :awesome: It was nice to meet you!

Sarix

Smash Ace
Yeah I actually know some people who would do that lol.
Busy with college for the most part. Lots of art and 3D modeling homework this semester since I'm taking a character class. Going to finally learn some more advanced rigging which I'm excited for.

Also lots of Blazblue and Guilty Gear when I get spare time.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351

Have some 1080p footage of me being really rusty against a level 9 CPU. Playing the game on a touchy 360 controller didn't help either.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
It's so hard to find good 360 controllers these days. Also I thought I was the only one who did the taunt-transform at the end of the match thing.

Peach bots, man.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I could be better, but still havin' a blast getting back into Brawl. Managed to live past 186% against an Ice Climbers player yesterday.

Welcome to the thread, xBeware. Your name is oddly fitting.

Church NEOH

Worst Player in NEOH
Well I'm sorry to hear that things aren't going great. I hope they get better, quick. And thanks! I changed my LoL name to Beware a little while ago, long before I got into smash. I like it a lot.

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Long time melee player here also getting into brawl and also maining samus. I love this characters moveset. Can't wait to see what I can do with her.

Are there any noteable samus mains I should be searching for? I know of Quicksilver, Noid, and Xyro. Though I couldn't find many videos of either of the 3.

Top Bottom