• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Samus Boards are at Peace | The Dead Social

i made this poll before polls were cool

• Total voters

Darkmetroidomega

Smash Cadet
NNID
Darkmetroidomega
Sorry to hear that your day hasn't been awesometacular yet, Serris. Hope that changes soon :B

I usually don't post much, and end up saying nothing because I'm at least smart enough not to double post.

That being said, I'm hyped for MW3 and SS. This November's going to be good ;D

:phone:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Sorry to hear that your day hasn't been awesometacular yet, Serris. Hope that changes soon :B

I usually don't post much, and end up saying nothing because I'm at least smart enough not to double post.

That being said, I'm hyped for MW3 and SS. This November's going to be good ;D

:phone:
What do you have it for? 360 or PS3?

Darkmetroidomega

Smash Cadet
NNID
Darkmetroidomega
PS3. I figured that since my buddy has a 360, we didn't both need the same system. Granted, we have to get together to play games, but that's probably for the better anyways ;P

Also, I didn't think there was a need to mention UMvC3. Wasn't that already implied by the fact that I own one of the target consoles?

Oh yeah, just came from a family get-together. It never fails to amaze me how much the moments together can be both fun and awkward simultaneously.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

MORE POSTS FOR THE POST GOD!

Oh, and Dark, expect a friend invitation from Herple-Derples.

Darkmetroidomega

Smash Cadet
NNID
Darkmetroidomega
I'll be hopping on the PS3 for a moment later tonight; I don't plan on playing anything, but I'll epicly accept that invite.

So my friends are trying to pull a sick day for the release of MW3 tomorrow. After they fail (and I laugh), I'll probably be using the middle of the day to go with them to Gamestop for the first time in months. Most likely I'll be walking out with a bundle of new shiz.

And thus, unto the social thread were bestowed posts.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Since I totally forgot, I'll add you on PSN when the network comes back online. Also, new avatar. *****in'.

NNID
Budget_Player
Hey guys. Just thought I'd mention that QuiKsilver won grand finals at my tournament... mostly with Samus (against a Snake main). Somehow incredibly sexy and incredibly gay... simultaneously. It's also going to be the last tournament I ever run Bo7 GFs. You can probably imagine why. ^_^

Top Bottom