• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Samus Boards are at Peace | The Dead Social

i made this poll before polls were cool

• Total voters

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i will be one of the few who will say this is a bad thing but w/e. bad players will still be bad, bad game will still be bad, boring game will still be boring. banning mk changed nothing

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
REJOICE!

In my opinion, three years too late, but it's about time.
You are welcome.

i will be one of the few who will say this is a bad thing but w/e. bad players will still be bad, bad game will still be bad, boring game will still be boring. banning mk changed nothing
The removal of the best character in the game wont change anything? The removal of a character that cant be counter picked(by stage/char) wont change anything? Get out.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
So, how about that people actually posting in here? Isn't it amazing? Maybe we'll actually get new players now that Meta Knight's out of the picture.

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
samus matchup with MK seems like samus matchup vs almost any other high tier character

DotHack

Smash Apprentice
Meh....MK is banned, Samus and 60~% of the cast are still completely unviable. Nothing changed.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
I figured I'd drop a line, I'm going back to school again tomorrow, was just home for the long weekend. I also don't have a wii anymore, some **** went down in victoria, anyways moved back without my wii, and my tv. Lifes decent now, Going to school, have enough money for it, worked in the Oil Patch for a couple months to pay for school. Happy belated birthday Serris, long time no talk.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Eya, Cherry. Hope the best for you and your shenanigans.

+1 hlbd Sirrius.ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

I went undefeated in pools at Devastation. Then promptly got piddly-whipped once my controller went to crap. Then got a ^5 from Captain Falcon.

Ironically MK wasn't banned, didn't hamper me in the slightest. So I guess with that note, I'm unofficially back.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Eeyup.
[collapse=Boring pish posh]Got screwed over by a lot of factors (paying for the full weekend but only going one day, not getting pics with the ZSS/Falcon cosplays, my Wiimote not working on one of the hacked Wii's, ref being a complete tool, getting pre-game crappers, etc..), but it was pretty mint otherwise. Played mostly randoms in pools, 3-stocked a D3 in finals, who then went Diddy/MK. Then used my crappy GC controller and lost to KiraFlax, by which point I got screwed over by no clarification over the ruleset/playing 3/5 games instead of 2/3. Oh well.

Also watched my 6 year old nephew destroy people in Gears 3, and his father get knocked out 1st round in Madden and play Dance Central with a Storm Trooper.
[/collapse]

I miss y'all as well. Movin' around like hell, crappy connection and sleeping in a shed keeps me from lurking as much now.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
What is/are everyone's favourite way(s) of KO'ing with Samus?
(Except Diar Spikes)

Top Bottom