• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Samus Boards are at Peace | The Dead Social

i made this poll before polls were cool

• Total voters

RichBrown

Smash Master
Just coming in here to say Noid is legit and kinda ***** me ;_;

Well game 1 was last hit both of us 180 but yeah I got ***** lol

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Yea even though i beat noid and out placed him in lt teams we are still pretty much even. he sucks at mid tier MUs and i suck at high tier MUs. i never thought this would happen.

noid, want a cot5 rematch?

Mr9

Smash Journeyman
give me another month or so than i will want to be on this list im thinking of whether or not i should come outta retirement

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
More power to ya. I'm graduating in a month, so I'll be seeing if this matters enough for me to get back into shape. If not I'll give the boards/topic to someone more deserving.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i dont necessarily like or dislike the new ruleset, but i find it funny seeing all the complaints about it.

and just something badass that would fit :O i dunno myself and i figured you guys would know of some good ones

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
That ditto isn't shuckle :(

The ruleset seems like it went backwards, especially in regards to stages (specifically number of starters and FD's inclusion). But what can you do?

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
i dont necessarily like or dislike the new ruleset, but i find it funny seeing all the complaints about it.
Read my mind here. My views are subject to change, at least until I see more/actually try them, though.
and just something badass that would fit :O i dunno myself and i figured you guys would know of some good ones
Everything I could give falls under that description. :glare: Like does it matter if it's from Brawl, does the size matter, etc.?
That ditto isn't shuckle :(

The ruleset seems like it went backwards, especially in regards to stages (specifically number of starters and FD's inclusion). But what can you do?
:213:

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Heya Samuses!

As suggested by XYRO, I am going to character boards featuring characters I don't get to play very often and asking to play them over Wi-Fi. I am GARBAGE over Wi-Fi--I do silly stuff like aerial Fortress OoS--but I really wanna get a feel for the MU in general. We have some solid Samus players who use her in LT here in Austin, but they are nowhere near a competitive, top-level Samus.

If you'd be willing to help me out, please let me know!

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
samus v bowser on wifi is really really really annoying for bowser
I played one Samus today on Wi-Fi--it was SOOOO bad. I couldn't powershield ANYTHING. Not even Samus's GARBAGE jab.

sure give me a shout sometime, i love wifi :O just wait till after this week because i have a tourney this weekend
Sounds good, Stealth!

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Well there's a bushelful of posts in here. What happened to activity? And where's the other guy that used to mod around here that always said "I assure you"?

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
KillerJawz? Asked to be banned from the site permanently so he can focus on other things in his life. I'm the new moderator now. The applause shall continue for another hour. The first to stop clapping will be executed.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
KillerJawz? Asked to be banned from the site permanently so he can focus on other things in his life. I'm the new moderator now. The applause shall continue for another hour. The first to stop clapping will be executed.
But I'm eating a sandwich ;_;

And it's sad to not see him here. It kind of makes me sad that after being here at SWF for so long I'm starting to see people leave and then miss them :(

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Sentinels are hilariously useless. I can only imagine how many of the world's resources they wasted on such horrible investments.

Top Bottom