• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Samus Boards are at Peace | The Dead Social

i made this poll before polls were cool

• Total voters

Dragonmaster_Omega

Smash Journeyman
But KJ, i don't think a North American game can play on a European Wii, but i may be mistaken.

btw composser, Metroid: Other M does in fact take place almost right after Super Metroid.
The prime series takes place after the first metroid so the only affiliation it would have is references in Other M

Also finally getting my god-forsaken Xbox 360 fixed after like a year. i found a steal deal to get it fixed. I think its warranty is up so microsoft would have charged $99.99, i found a guy who is doing it for $40. Also plane on getting Left 4 Dead 2 and another XBL Gold subscription

Dragonmaster_Omega

Smash Journeyman
Ah. Good for you then.

Just got the game Other M. Graphics are beautiful and the game is so great =3
Also, they pronounce Zebes as Ze-bes, i always pronounced it ZEEbs :p

Strangly, i had to update the wii to play the game, but it didn't get rid of homebrew, i was surprised tbh

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
My friend got The Other M :D
Anyone else got the copy yet? Pre-ordered.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
lmao i saw the thread name but i didnt know what forum it was in... i was like "wahahahaha= Xyro's signature cackle" so sure enough I click on Character boards and see it is in the Samus section. <3 Xyro

dude wtf is up with the bison lookalike who is he?

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
lmao i saw the thread name but i didnt know what forum it was in... i was like "wahahahaha= Xyro's signature cackle" so sure enough I click on Character boards and see it is in the Samus section. <3 Xyro

dude wtf is up with the bison lookalike who is he?

SF - in avatar - check

Bison - in image - check

yep, it's SNO :p

Okay boys, just something to note:

Sometime next week the BBR will create a topic here discussing Samus, if you notice the slightest bit of false information from them, or if you just generally see they don't have a clue about Samus. Grill them for it, and contact me on any form of IM. Xyro I expect to see some **** from you :3.

That is all.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
SHELBRUNKAND IS BACK! :joyful:
Sure is :smash:

Okay boys, just something to note:

Sometime next week the BBR will create a topic here discussing Samus, if you notice the slightest bit of false information from them, or if you just generally see they don't have a clue about Samus. Grill them for it, and contact me on any form of IM. Xyro I expect to see some **** from you :3.

That is all.
Hell yes. I'm all ready for the slightest slip up :bee:
BBR gets no props for adding some unrelenting rules and stages :mad:
And i haven't seen a Samus main in the BBR yet, so this should be....cake.

I have no intention of joining the BBR, so you're pretty much relying on Xyro or NOID to enter the BBR in our place when sign ups come around.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Not many people care what the BBR does anymore quite frankly. They lost a lot of their credibility after that ruleset release.

You either don't care or you're one of those radicals calling for reform. Over a group that again, not many care about. Not hating, just observing.

No, I do not plan to join the BBR. There are more useful things to do for the community if I were seeking to improve it.

^Pretty much that.

It looks like Xyro is out as well, iirc he got kicked out of the BBR a while back ;__;

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Hahahahaha, I love the samus boards lmao. Prolly started flaming the rest of the members looooool. Furthermore he also probably called it healthy discussion

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Its a long story so if anybody wants to know PM or call me. but yea they will post what they think about samus here on monday so i intend to law down the law when they produce wrong info.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
You serious? Tell KJ and make him do a full write-up on it. I Am Verrrry curios to know why you got booted

as far as I know people can only get booted from the BBR if they flame :S

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Or are in-ew-y :3c

The backroom is a group of people who are doing work, it's just that it's a group of over 90 people where only 30 people are doing work. >.>
It's being fixed but it's not like they're all just sitting around not caring, it's just that too many of them are sitting around not caring. Also I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't a samus main in the backroom if you three aren't interested, and I don't think she'd be the only character (I'm not sure I can think of a legit DK main, not to mention rep for a few other characters).

Xyro77

i think they said the samus thread will be posted on monday so expect it then

Composer If I'm perfectly honest, I wouldn't trust any other Samus main the backroom aside from us three. I would have liked to include Issy in the group, but he does WELL against Olimars, we can't have that sort of mindset </3.

Also, the most amazing army ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXoYK4b_q24

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
>.> Hmmm, if I get Other M, I might have to update which I wouldn't want to do... But then again, there's an app that lets you play without updates correct?

Also, a couple days ago I was playin Brawl and actually doing pretty good with Samus! I was surprised. Imma try to get vids from the smashfest I'm going to on the 10th for critique. I won against a Snake on BF :) But then he countered FD and I got wrecked haha. No more upB spam :p (It was friendlies anyway >.>)

Also-also, the reason BBR is discussing Samus is to? They plan on moving her up and down the tier list or something?

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I wouldn't want to be associated with the BBR, just look at that s***ty 3.0 ruleset they made.

Also don't forget that Shelbrunkand to me means Lady Gaga sexing me up. <3
Best title ever.

The BBR weekly discuss a bunch of characters, they recently discussed Falcon, we're next. The SLIGHTEST slip up we see, call them on it.

Also you can load Other M through Gecko or Riivolution.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
The BBR weekly discuss a bunch of characters, they recently discussed Falcon, we're next. The SLIGHTEST slip up we see, call them on it.

Also you can load Other M through Gecko or Riivolution.
Sweet. I got Riivolution so Imma definitely get Other M at some point or another.

Also, what is exactly the point of BBR discussing characters? What's their goal? I saw them in the Snake forums before contemplating whether or not he'll stay second or not the tier list. They gonna do they same for Samus? Or is this just to see where he metagame at?

It's an analysis, their thoughts on her, where she should be etc etc, all the usual rubbish. We'll get Mike, Tant and Metal coming in spewing stuff and whatnot.

Dragonmaster_Omega

Smash Journeyman
Can't wait for BBR to come and start spewing nonsense,

i had to update my wii to play Other M but when i did it didn't get rid of homebrew.

Anyone who hasn't gotten Other M really needs to if it is available to them atm =3

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
Updating your wii to play a game doesn't mean updating the wii firmware yo

also fyi you can "update" your wii without being connected to wifi for new games

wahaha. etc

Xyro77

KJ, giving tips to an enemy(a certain bowser) so that they may have a slight advantage against me is TREASON. WTF is wrong with you?

Zigsta is an ally of mine for team Awesome. I love you both really, the writeup is there for both of you to see, afterall ;).

<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MX0D4oZwCsA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&autoplay=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MX0D4oZwCsA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Top Bottom