• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The S.W.A.T. Team + Killer Fleet Thread - Now 1 Crew!!!

Alukard

Smash Hero
i was playing singles ... and i was ****** ... in brawl ... we need to play leo ... altho DDD looks like he is mega broken no disrespect to ur winning but **** ... that ***** got kirby jumps, armor, weight , projectiles who stay on the field annoying u ... a freakishly high up b ... thats mad beast

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
DayDayDay is high tier, the whole nyc knows this already. ppl who never heard of the game knos DayDayDay is high tier so once again he belongs on the high tier loser wagon wooooo potty time woooooooooooooooooooo

Alukard

Smash Hero
o alright just checking ... anyway ... LEO GET AT MY ****ING SNAKE AND IKE ... u can't can u ??

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I definitely won a free copy of Brawl and a classic controller at an underground smash tournament that went down earlier today. I gotta go pick up both prizes at a certain GameStop during the Brawl midnight launch. Get at me, lol!

Alukard

Smash Hero
i want a ****ing new system lol ... i might end up going back to halo if sumthing doesn't start happening with smash seriously ... >.>

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
I definitely won a free copy of Brawl and a classic controller at an underground smash tournament that went down earlier today. I gotta go pick up both prizes at a certain GameStop during the Brawl midnight launch. Get at me, lol!
thats kinda gay y u did not tell any1

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
First of all, it wasn't gay because Pr3z told me about the tournament last minute on the morning before I was going to work. So I called out from work last minute and went to never never land Queens, lol. Second of all, it was a small a$$ tournament with a whole bunch of noobs. Third of all, it was a free-for-all tournament with five stocks. Mad f*cking random, lol. Lastly, there were only 1st place prizes (which I mentioned) and there wasn't any time to tell ya people to come with me.

There's underground, secret smash tournaments that happen all the time. No one told me about the tournament that happened last Saturday at Circuit City. I was only a few blocks away from the place too since I was working at the time, lol.

4Eyez

Smash Cadet
The BX! The place where hardcore is beautiful
First of all, it wasn't gay because Pr3z told me about the tournament last minute on the morning before I was going to work. So I called out from work last minute and went to never never land Queens, lol. Second of all, it was a small a$$ tournament with a whole bunch of noobs. Third of all, it was a free-for-all tournament with five stocks. Mad f*cking random, lol. Lastly, there were only 1st place prizes (which I mentioned) and there wasn't any time to tell ya people to come with me.

There's underground, secret smash tournaments that happen all the time. No one told me about the tournament that happened last Saturday at Circuit City. I was only a few blocks away from the place too since I was working at the time, lol.
LMAO I can picture DJ fsmashing mad noobs

Yo brawl has a midnight release?? OMG that too od I have to reserve it like tomorrow then :psycho:

Alukard

Smash Hero
o man ... i wanna go too dionis ... we should go and win teams and then go home lmaoooo ^_^

Alukard

Smash Hero
hopefully we can actually have a tournament =) ... i just want competition again ... weelies are just smashfests ... and i don't feel like playing friendlies >.>

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Well if you guys want to get something going you have to help find a place. Right now I am looking at hunter but that can last so long. Find some places that can hold tournaments and we can get something going. That or force ace to do a tournament on Sat

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Hey guys, I need a new sig saying DJ Nintendo with Bowser & Mario (Brawl pics) on it. May anyone help me with this endeavor? Alukard, my Infernape is definitely at level 47 and I finished beating the 4th Gym Leader (Water Gym), lol.

Alukard

Smash Hero
LMFAO ... i wonder how bad his stats must look ... sadly u must release him when u finish the game cuz he will b of no use ... guaranteed lol

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
LMFAO ... i wonder how bad his stats must look ... sadly u must release him when u finish the game cuz he will b of no use ... guaranteed lol
My Infernape is godly, lol. I don't wanna release him. I've become too attached to him and we've developed a bond that is stronger than all the Pokemon's powers put together. I love him, lol.

Alukard

Smash Hero
f*cking cheaters!!!! ... nah but for real ya need to play me if ya really play legally ... its fun =)

Top Bottom