• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Rosalina General/Social Thread: 2nd Edition

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I was having a bad day, but all this talk of cloud getting rekt by up airs and MaJoR MuCuS's rosa pics really cheered me up!

Thanks again guys.
Eh, just like Rosalina's, Cloud's up air can rekt opponents too especially with limit break charged. Both are my mains, but glad to hear about that. There are really few things that cab cheer me up except playing video games like Smash Bros and Overwatch.

RosalinA

Smash Ace
Battlefield. These stadiums are really homey.
NNID
EthanDL
3DS FC
3093-7662-4641
Eh, just like Rosalina's, Cloud's up air can rekt opponents too especially with limit break charged. Both are my mains, but glad to hear about that. There are really few things that cab cheer me up except playing video games like Smash Bros and Overwatch.
Cloud on Duck Hunt is awful because he can't even jump on the tree unless he uses limit up b so you don't actually have to approach him if you have the lead.

RosalinA

Smash Ace
NNID
EthanDL
3DS FC
3093-7662-4641
Double post, but it's Sunday and nobody was posting soon.
I WILL NOT LET THIS THREAD DIE!!! I'VE LOST META KNIGHT, AND I'M NOT LOSING YOU GUYS TOO! HERE, CHECK OUT MY NEW MAIN:

Nebby even does his/her own reactions from the game!:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
The only problem with that hack is that you can't make Cosmog be a color slot specific model. The Luma only has a c00 color slot, so all Rosalina color slots are affected.

While on the subject of Smash Wii U hacks, last night I took the time to buff Duck Hunt's Wild Gunman special move. The gunmen now deal more damage and knockback than before.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I WILL NOT LET THIS THREAD DIE!!! I'VE LOST META KNIGHT, AND I'M NOT LOSING YOU GUYS TOO!
As far as I know, Smashboards seems to be losing activity in general. Most of the other threads I go to isn't very active either.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I WILL NOT LET THIS THREAD DIE!!! I'VE LOST META KNIGHT, AND I'M NOT LOSING YOU GUYS TOO! HERE, CHECK OUT MY NEW MAIN:

Nebby even does his/her own reactions from the game!:
Yeah I saw this in Etika's video and also on Twitter as well.

RosalinA

Smash Ace
NNID
EthanDL
3DS FC
3093-7662-4641
The only problem with that hack is that you can't make Cosmog be a color slot specific model. The Luma only has a c00 color slot, so all Rosalina color slots are affected.

While on the subject of Smash Wii U hacks, last night I took the time to buff Duck Hunt's Wild Gunman special move. The gunmen now deal more damage and knockback than before.
Can it kill?

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Can it kill?
It depends on which gunman is present. The best ones to get are the sombrero gunman, and the leader himself. Still, the weaker gunmen can KO earlier than before, which includes even the weakest gunman of the pack.

Normally the weakest gunman can't KO Zero Suit Samus until her current damage goes over sudden death levels, but my buffs enable him to KO Mario when he goes over 275% damage. And this also means that he can KO the lighter fighters sooner.

Also, the custom variants of Wild Gunman (Quick Draw Aces and Mega Gunman) have been buffed too.

Mega Gunman gets the biggest buff, where the giant gunmen can deal more damage and knockback; they are very slow to attack, but when they do attack, their shots will pack a punch with their knockback. In fact, Mega Gunman is buffed up in that it's now the strongest in damage AND knockback; the knockback is almost comparable to Little Mac's KO Uppercut, but the shots can still be blocked by shields. Even the weakest gunman can be quite nasty with his shots, but as usual, he makes KOs later than the other gunmen.

Quick Draw Aces deals more damage than Wild Gunman, but the shots have less knockback to compensate for how fast the gunmen can attack. Second strongest in damage, but the weakest in knockback. In fact, the Quick Draw Aces version of the weakest gunman can't KO Mario until his current damage goes over 330%.

On a side note, the default Wild Gunman deals the least amount of damage, but is the most balanced with the knockback (stronger than Quick Draw Aces, but weaker than Mega Gunman).

As for KO percentages against Mario, I did set up a table after doing a good amount of tests with the hack. Keep note that the KO percentages can be lower for the lighter fighters, and higher for the heavier fighters.

WildGunmanKOMario.png

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I just cleared my browsing data/search history, and when I went to Google Smashboards, look at what the first suggestion after "smashboards" is. It wasn't coming up before.

upload_2016-11-30_0-52-44.png

Last edited:

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
Probably need to clean again , since it really doesn't come out on this side. I have never googled ''Smashboards rosalina''

Even tried changing the Country

Guess it's not an actual thing then.

TheBeardedPunisher

Smash Ace
NNID
KEVMASTERX
3DS FC
1392-6560-1655
Good heavens, would you look at the time? It's Rosalina o' clock! (a.k.a. every moment in time ever) Which means it's time for another beautiful pic of Rosalina being perfect in every way possible.
So many stars. But none of them come even close to shining as bright as her.

I think I have a problem. I think I might be a Rosalinaholic...

Killo89

Smash Ace
NNID
Ilok89
3DS FC
2681-1840-2189
Switch FC
SW-7525-9685-3105
I want news about Mario Sports Superstars. Not that I need it. I think I crave it. I want to see every dialogue line and every animation Rosalina will have, and oh my do I hope for new ones.

Yeah, just my two cents. It's kinda dead here.

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
im not to worried about that game.

My guess is that Camelot would reuse alot of cosmetic assets such as animations and sprites , which hopefully means they would put more effort in the actual content of the game.

I miss winning cinematics like Power Tennis had.

I just wish we could some kind of that too , or at least some cinematic with Rosalina , even better if she speaks.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I just wanna see the new Mario game for Switch and hopefully we get Rosalina in it as a bonus.

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
I hope that Rosalina gets her rides or food. I'm sure they'd add Galaxy theme areas in the Universal Parks and Resort. It would be great if it's as big or bigger than Disney World. Star Bits cotton candy sure sounds tasty for a snack. I happen to be talking about this, which was uploaded yesterday in the USA.

Galaxy Cruise sounds like a great name for Rosalina theme ride, doesn't it? Endless possibilities, it's Nintendo we're talking about.

TheBeardedPunisher

Smash Ace
NNID
KEVMASTERX
3DS FC
1392-6560-1655
I hope we'll have more tangible things to look forward to in the coming months. Right now I'm just focused on hurrying up and finishing this semester because it's kinda been a disaster overall.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Rosalina-related stuff coming in the next few months would be something to look forward to, if I do say so myself. Until then, I'll just keep doing what I do.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Changing your hobbies from stuff like Batman, to Final Fantasy to Zelda to Yugioh?
I like all that stuff. Batman is obviously one of my favorite comic book superheroes, Final Fantasy became another one of my favorite gaming series (I've played 4 of them so far), Zelda is my favorite Nintendo gaming series next to Fire Emblem and Yu-Gi-Oh! is my favorite anime (I started watching it again on Hulu).

Last edited:

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
So again , for those interested in still Mario Kart 7 and all , i made this.
Rosalina's beautiful original voice from MKWii now in MK7!
I think this is gonna be my default setting in MK7 forever.

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
Christmas is approaching! I hope everyone is in a hype to get their holidays preparation started, I know I am and some of you guys are already started. I remembered last time, everyone was getting their Christmas Rosalina avatars fired up. (No pun intended, Mario & Sonic Guy Mario & Sonic Guy and TheBeardedPunisher TheBeardedPunisher )

While there may not have been as many Rosalina related news we wanted these past few months, though I think the Amiibo release was probably the biggest news of Rosalina so far, we could always look forward to next year. The Nintendo Switch releases on March, so I plan to get it on my birthday which is in June, though I hope it releases in late March.. I can imagine many titles with Rosalina in it (there are guaranteed titles that confirms Rosalina in it, like the Mario Kart Switch).

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
I wish I still got notifications from here, but it keeps going on and off. Regardless, I'm thinking about getting FFXV. It reminds me of Xenoblade Chronicles X (a game I really enjoyed), and I generally like some Square Enix games (Kingdom Hearts being the most obvious one :p).

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I wish I still got notifications from here, but it keeps going on and off. Regardless, I'm thinking about getting FFXV. It reminds me of Xenoblade Chronicles X (a game I really enjoyed), and I generally like some Square Enix games (Kingdom Hearts being the most obvious one :p).
I am now chilling with Pokemon Moon so I might wait until they announce the game that will come to Switch.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I already got my hands on Final Fantasy XV and so far, I find it pretty enjoyable. This is only the fourth game in the series I've played so far and already, Final Fantasy became one of my favorite game series ever. lol

Killo89

Smash Ace
NNID
Ilok89
3DS FC
2681-1840-2189
Switch FC
SW-7525-9685-3105

Stop everything you're doing to look at this gif I found on tumblr. I'm speechless, it's just the best thing I eer saw.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

Stop everything you're doing to look at this gif I found on tumblr. I'm speechless, it's just the best thing I eer saw.
This works so well because in terms of raw damage potential, Rosalina's Final Smash is the most powerful move in all of Smash Bros, including boss moves.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Too bad that Power Star doesn't do you much good with the damage building if you can't trap your opponent inside the giant Power Star.

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
So recently GameXplain posted a video on Super Mario Run and the additional characters you could play as:
I remember a while back that I was hoping there'd be multiple characters you could play as, and it looks like it'll happen after all! I'm pretty excited in the potential in unlocking more characters. Toad is unlocked through My Nintendo (I'm assuming he's purchased with Platinum coins). They could also have other characters bought the same way, like Rosalina, Luma, Waluigi, Daisy, etc. There's some potential in that (plus, it'd be nice to use those Platinum coins for something since I have like over 1,000).

pfp4lif3

Smash Rookie
Just played the Wii U version of Mario & Sonic Rio games and Is it just me or have Rosalina's breasts got bigger?

Top Bottom