• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Rococo of Smash - Episode I - The F-tilt Menace Videos!

ProsmasherTim

Smash Journeyman
xD I've loaden the Netherlands VS UK and the first think I have to say is: Nice intro Song xD the German Gande prix song^^ No No Never...

by the way: who have chosen the musik? Yuna?

v3gas

Smash Apprentice
Good ****. Some parts of the crew matches are imo a bit boring, but very nice at all. <3 Helios´ CF

btw: when does the next big tourney (expect the Ros3) in Europe starts?

ProsmasherTim

Smash Journeyman
Now I've seen the whole video... Why is the name of the UK team sweden? that's the headline of the crew after all matches are done... a mistake in the video?

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
ProsmasherTim said:
xD I've loaden the Netherlands VS UK and the first think I have to say is: Nice intro Song xD the German Gande prix song^^ No No Never...

by the way: who have chosen the musik? Yuna?
Yes, I chose all of the music (and I edit them too. Notice how only Carola's "Invincible" was the only song to be kept at its original length. The rest were made longer or shorter to fit the matches). Each crew battle has a theme :D. This one was "Eurovision Song Contest 2006". It was really fitting that it wasn't until the 18th that I managed to finally upload it (as this was the date for the semi-final) :D.

All in all, the music video contained the songs of all of the partipating countries in the RoofSm1 regional crews except Italy (because Italy is no longer participating in the ESC), although "Torneró" has its refrains in Italian, and France (because the song was waaaay too slow and boring). And though I liked "Hard Rock Hallelujah", it just didn't suit the crew battle :p.

Song #1: Texas Lightning - No No Never (Germany)
Song #2: Silvia Night - Congratulations! (Iceland)
Song #3: Daz Sampson - Teenage Life (United Kingdom)
Song #4: Treble - Amambanda (The Netherlands)
Song #5: Polina Smolova - Mum (Belarus)
Song #6: Tina Karol - Show Me Your Love (Ukraine)
Song #7: Mihai Traistariu - Tornero (Romania)
Song #8: Sandra Oxenryd - Through My Window (Estonia)
Song #9: Kate Ryan - Je T'adore (Belgium)
Song #10: Carola - True Crappiness... I mean Invincible (Sweden)
Song #11: Fabrizio Faniello - I Do (Malta)
Song #12: Ich Troje - I Follow My Heart (Poland)
Song #13: Sidsel Ben Semmane - Twist of Love (Denmark)

Xelyst

-_-
hehe svampen's yoshi pwns... and the music on the fd match was pretty catchy ^_^

darkatma

Smash Hero
yea all the huge longass crew battle matches are expired =[

I deleted them off my comp, and i wanted to redownload lol, that's why i searched up this thread from half a year ago :O

Coz they're very good, the music synchronized with the players

Top Bottom