• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Wait.
Ridley is his wife?
Well that would explain a lot.

Only 17 more days until SSB4 (3DS) launches in Japan! I can hardly wait for the next trailer that will hopefully be about Ridley.

ddd87

Smash Journeyman
The anniversary came and nothing happened, does anyone think the leak is to blame? The PotD could have been something related to Metroid or Earthbound, but Sakurai seems to keep posting menu screens and stuff. And now that all the news not related to Smash have been revealed independently, it doesn't look like we'll get a direct for some time. The waiting is getting worse ;_;

And, add me to the support list please :D

Last edited:

BerryBomber

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BerryBomber
Metroid Warriors, anyone?

Samus with different beam types, all the bounty hunters, Ridley, some of the upper-class pirates, and a upper-class representation of the various species throughout the series as playable.
Various GF Troopers, Luminoth, Chozo for good armies
Various Space Pirates, Zebesians, Ing for evil armies
So many awesome choices for large bosses.

I mean, why not?

Everything would be... well...

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
Wait.
Ridley is his wife?
So Ridley designed all the UI.... Things are falling into place...

So... now what do ya'll think of his chances :applejack:
In some ways, more optimistic, because he's been named in a lot of the leaks

In other ways, less optimistic, because I don't believe any leaks I haven't seen proof of, and I wonder just how many more characters we're really gonna get. People are saying 5, but that seems overly optimistic to me...

In the end though, we don't know the full roster, so nothing really changed because we already knew Ridley was included in some form or another.

Last edited:

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
The anniversary came and nothing happened, does anyone think the leak is to blame? The PotD could have been something related to Metroid or Earthbound, but Sakurai seems to keep posting menu screens and stuff. And now that all the news not related to Smash have been revealed independently, it doesn't look like we'll get a direct for some time. The waiting is getting worse ;_;

And, add me to the support list please :D
whenever you see an extremly boring menu screen, remember to check the music section. so far we have had 2 updtes with 4 tracks, along with these "boring" menus.

I personally think that we are only seeing one newcomer video until jp release (probably almost right before release) and it will be shulk. (will also have bowser JR or DH? who knows), but a shulk video makes sense before the JAPANESE release, not a Ridley one. if Ridley is in and h ehave a Video, expect it between japan release and worldwide release. (let's be frank, even if Ridley gets leakes, this kind of marketing would still get you hyped)

Oh, and it looks like I'm not in the support list :c i guess i didn't did enough for senpai to notice me ... is not like i wanted to be on your stupid list, baka! [/joke]

VenomSymbiote

Smash Journeyman
whenever you see an extremly boring menu screen, remember to check the music section. so far we have had 2 updtes with 4 tracks, along with these "boring" menus.

I personally think that we are only seeing one newcomer video until jp release (probably almost right before release) and it will be shulk. (will also have bowser JR or DH? who knows), but a shulk video makes sense before the JAPANESE release, not a Ridley one. if Ridley is in and h ehave a Video, expect it between japan release and worldwide release. (let's be frank, even if Ridley gets leakes, this kind of marketing would still get you hyped)

Oh, and it looks like I'm not in the support list :c i guess i didn't did enough for senpai to notice me ... is not like i wanted to be on your stupid list, baka! [/joke]
Wouldn't it make less sense to have a video showing off Ridley as playable if the Japanese already unlocked him and showed the world? I think if Ridley doesn't have a newcomer video before JP release after how he's been handled I may be a bit worried. Though I wouldn't have to worry long since my fears or hopes would be confirmed soon after anyway.

Link_enfant

Smash Apprentice
Okay, I never thought I'd post this here, but count me in. Since I'm satisfied with the current leaked roster, I can say Ridley is one of the playable characters I'd like the most, even if I can't clearly imagine his moveset and such.
I won't be sad if he doesn't make it though, but as a huge Metroid series fan I just have to support him, and all the fans who are waiting for him.
Man, this thread has so many pages it could even make Ridley himself cry with tears of joy !
And we shouldn't forget DLC's. I hope they'll consider a few ones for Smash 4, since it will obviously be good stuff for decent price, just like what they're doing for Mario Kart 8. I mean, we're not talking about Capcom so…
Metroid series just need a third rep, and Ridley deserves it. I pray with you guys ! :)

Kalimdori

Amateur Youtuber
NNID
Kalimdori
3DS FC
5129-1442-5970
Well, just in case this has not made it here, I figured it would be fun to speculate on. This is from 4chan, just posted by some random new guy in potential roster leak thread.
Not from me, but from a supposed NoA employee. Chose to reveal as little about himself as possible, just because what happened with the recent leaker, which he says is HUGE deal right now. I bolded the big stuff.

"- The leak is legit, which I think is common sense by now.

- There are in fact FOUR characters left to be revealed, three newcomers and one veteran.
Ridley - unlocked by going through classic mode 10 times on any difficulty with Samus or Zero Suit Samus OR win a match on Pyrosphere as Samus or Zero Suit Samus (Wii U)
Isabelle - you unlock her when you summon her assist trophy while playing as Villager OR summon her assist trophy 10 times total
Dixie Kong - unlock her by playing 5 team matches with Diddy Kong as either player OR complete Smash Run as Diddy Kong
Mewtwo - 20 hours total play time in versus mode or 500 total versus mode matches

- Here's how you unlock the other characters shown in the leak.
Bowser Jr. - achieve a high score of 50,000 OR higher is Target blast as Bowser or complete Classic Mode on any intensity
Duck Hunt - get a perfect clear on Target Blast with every character OR play 250 total versus mode matches
Dr. Mario - complete Classic Mode or Smash Run with Mario without losing any continues OR play 100 total versus mode matches
Dark Pit - lose 10 matches (any mode) while playing as Pit OR lose the finale of Smash Run while playing as Pit
Shulk - complete Smash Run on the highest intensity while playing as R.O.B. OR complete classic mode once as each newcomer (rosalina, palutena, robin, lucina, little mac, greninja, villager, wii fit trainer

- Snake is cut, but he and Gray Fox do have trophies

- Isabelle is a Villager clone with a few differences. Her Down Special grows a fruit tree that bears and drops fruit instead of letting you chop it down for instance. Dash Attack she comically trips, letting fly a barrage of papers that stagger but do little damage. Nintendo is pushing to make her and Villager the faces of Animal Crossing, as is further shown with the new MK8 DLC.

- On Ridley. It's a new model, but mostly based on the Other M design but in smaller and in flight. He looks more like a gargoyle or something flying. Side Special is a swoop that passes through opponents and makes him face the opposite direction after it ends. If you use it again back that direction without the ending lag. Down Smash he floats into the air with his tail pointing downward then slams down, implanting anyone hit. Forward Aerial is a flip kind of like Charizard's Neutral Aerial from Brawl. He plays like Wolf, but using the same new always airborne mechanic that Bowser Jr. does. he looks great. hes flying mostly upright, with his arms and legs in a semi-crouched position, tail twitching behind him. hes the stage boss. he just enters in a cut-scene attacking whichever player is "winning" the match and then stays to fight one stock. Sakurai is aware that he is highly requested in the west, thats why he is being treated this way.

- Unless there is future DLC, as of right now, Ice Climbers, Lucas, and Wolf are cut for good.

- Isaac is once again an AT, the same as he was before.

- Details on Duck Hunt's gameplay
The dog runs on all fours with one duck circling above. They take turns performing moves. Up Special the duck starts flapping and leaves the dog behind, he has to jump up and bite onto its feathers to be lifted up. Down Special the dog sniffs the ground and gets an exclamation mark over its head, letting it move faster while running toward the nearest opponent at the time. The effect goes away after a few moments. Side Special the dog rears up on its hind legs and motions with its paw, sending a different duck divebombing forward. It pierces through opponents and flies back. If it hits nothing the duck sticks up in the ground on its beak and has to be recollected to use the move again. Neutral Special a bush sprouts up at the location. Pressing B again lets you hide in it. While hidden a cursor appears letting you fire in a certain radius. If the bush is attacked a few times it disperses and reveals you. You can only have one bush on-stage at a time. Final smash is like the above, but with a much larger radius and firework effects as it ends.

- Mach Rider is a trophy and Impa isn't in the game at all to my knowledge.

- DLC isn't being discussed right now, or if it is, it's being kept very secretly. The plan right now is to worry about DLC after release.

- Hades (basically Tabuu reskin) is the final boss of classic mode on the highest intensity

- Dr. Mario's Final Smash is a slower thinner copy of Mario's and Mewtwo's is Mega Mewtwo Y, just a powered up form like Lucario's Mega Evolution.

- There isn't a Rhythm Heaven rep, no clue why every fake leak seems to be pushing them so much. A Rhythm Heaven character was considered but that was an amalgamation thing and never made it very far. The Sneaky Spirits are in Smash Run because Sakurai wanted more handheld enemies. There are also enemies from Tomato Adventure and For the Frog for Whom the Bell Tolls.

- Dixie is a Diddy clone with a few differences. She uses her hair for a few moves and is a little slower.

- Sakurai doesn't consider any characters clones at all. They are attribute swaps. Easy to make characters that buff up the roster without as much man hours.

- No info on reveal dates, not my department."
Isabelle after MK8 DLC revealed screams a red flag to me, but here ya go.
That... is so bizarre that it may actually be true XD
Unchanged, other then a lot of leaks claiming he's in in addition to what we've seen.

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
Wait a minute. Sakurai said he had Smash on the mind while making Uprising. Well guess what Chapter 8 contains.

Space Pirates, and a gigantic boss.

Oh my...

Dracandros

Smash Cadet

I actually didn't realize that until now - thanks!

At least he seems to be done throwing gas on the Ridley fire since he has to spend time showing lots of other things.

I think I'm a little late for the support list, but if it'll accommodate me then I would like that too.

I think his chances are actually...roughly about the same as they were before this leak firestorm began. I don't know how we will get him or when we will get him (isn't that the understatement of the year), but that also depends on the likely possibility of Mewtwo being in the game too. I think they would have a theme at least, and since Japan is getting a demo within days they might want to give everyone else something to chew with or swallow whole :p first.

(You know, Mewtwo, Ridley, Bowser Jr. and Ganondorf at once). :evil:

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
Yeah guys, now that we know Bowser Jr is a newcomer, that could give a villains trailer a whole new theme.

Think about it - Jr flies in his clown car, Ridley flies. I'm calling the Illuminati.

Dracandros

Smash Cadet
they will be fighting good guys to avenge wolf :c
I know. :crying:

We can still hope for DLC since he'd probably make that list.

Wolf aside, I hope it doesn't come to that for Ridley but if I have to pay for him then so be it. My $20 bill can have his name on it.

Last edited:

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
Now that we know Ridley...in fact ALL of the hype three are not being included and instead we get all these clones...I'm disappointed that they made a 3ds version. This is the version that hampered the wii u version. Two Mario's, two links, two bowsers, four reps from fire emblem, five reps from pokemon without Mewtwo, metroid and dk getting no newcomers, the duck hunt dog being included for no reason, and the ice climbers being cut because it's too hard to program them on the 3ds. I wish the 3ds version didn't exist if it meant the wii u version had a halfway decent roster. This is the worst roster in smash history. Watching dr mario use the fludd...yuck.

Geno Boost

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ-q5QTS3YdxtxUAqec68fg i am wondering if this guy could be the leaker. he made new account on youtube his username is Nintendo fan .he have 1 subscriber wiches me and he have 1 video and this video is all the 7 leaked video with roster leak in 1 video his username is nintendo fan because he wants nintendo to keep away from him but IF this is true lets wait and see if he will make another video about SSB4 leak

SmilingMad

Smash Lord
Wait a minute. Sakurai said he had Smash on the mind while making Uprising. Well guess what Chapter 8 contains.

Space Pirates, and a gigantic boss.

Oh my...
Phantoon confirmed.

Yeah guys, now that we know Bowser Jr is a newcomer, that could give a villains trailer a whole new theme.

Think about it - Jr flies in his clown car, Ridley flies. I'm calling the Illuminati.
Well, I've tried calling them too, but apparently they are fervent anti-Ridley guys.
That said, the fight would be rather one-sided because cutscene mode.

Wolf aside, I hope it doesn't come to that for Ridley but if I have to pay for him then so be it. My $20 bill can have his name on it.
That MK8 leak gave me so much hope for Smash DLC. C'mon Sakurai, look at all these people that are willing to give you money even after buying the game!

Now that we know Ridley...in fact ALL of the hype three are not being included and instead we get all these clones...I'm disappointed that they made a 3ds version. This is the version that hampered the wii u version. Two Mario's, two links, two bowsers, four reps from fire emblem, five reps from pokemon without Mewtwo, metroid and dk getting no newcomers, the duck hunt dog being included for no reason, and the ice climbers being cut because it's too hard to program them on the 3ds. I wish the 3ds version didn't exist if it meant the wii u version had a halfway decent roster. This is the worst roster in smash history. Watching dr mario use the fludd...yuck.
Uh, the roster isn't completel. All Stars mode was locked. There is still hope for more.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ-q5QTS3YdxtxUAqec68fg i am wondering if this guy could be the leaker. he made new account on youtube his username is Nintendo fan .he have 1 subscriber wiches me and he have 1 video and this video is all the 7 leaked video with roster leak in 1 video his username is nintendo fan because he wants nintendo to keep away from him but IF this is true lets wait and see if he will make another video about SSB4 leak
Nah, it's just an account to preserve the videos since Nintendo is removing them. Not sure how this relates to Ridley at all though.

ZeroJinKui

Smash Journeyman

why the hell are people still going on about DLC...

everytime someone mentions it... a space pirate dies.

it has seriously become a berserk button of mine, people thinking this game is gonna have DLC, and whats worse... people thinking ridley will BE the DLC.

he is already in the goddamn game!

ever since that one guy came here long ago and went on and on about it, it spread to several other people who just cant stop saying "DLC! DLC! ridley is DLC!"

i might hurt someone... :evil:

Zawaz132

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Zawaz132
Here's the list, everyone.
Most of the work was done by Xhampi btw
It's very easy to miss someone with as fast as this thread grows, so don't hate me if I don't add you please!

Space Pirates/Ridley supporters:
A
-AcanthusLux
-AEM
-Aenglaan
-AetherEch0s
-Afrodude
-afrozenaer0
-aldelaro5
-ARidley
-AncientTobacco
-andimidna
-AndreaAC
-Angelglory
-Anomilus
-APC99
-AquaDork1
-Arcanir
-ArcticWolf
-Ascended
-A'tal Rekramesh
-AuraShaman

B
-BaganSmashBros
-bananija
-Banjodorf
-Ben Holt
-BerryBomber
-berserker01
-bigbro2233
-BKupa666
-Blackmamba618
-BlindFox
-BlueBubbee
-BluePikmin11
-bobadz
-Body Man
-bombers14
-BowserK.Rool
-Bowserlick
-BoxedCookies
-BravadoMan_13
-Bravetriforcer
-Brawler610
-BridgesWithTurtles

C
-CalumG
-CamZilla94
-Capt. Butt Stallion
-CCD23
-CardiganBoy
-Carolus Rex
-cephalopod17
-Chase
-Chris Baker
-ChronoBound
-CJReynz1492
-Claire Diviner
-Cobalsh
-CombatScouter
-Connery
-Con0rrr
-coolmancool
-Cpt.
-Crainy
-Crocovile
-Cyberguy64
-CyberWolfJV TheGuy07

D
-D-idara
-DakotaBonez
Dalek_Kolt
-Dark Phazon
-darksamus77
-DarkSouls
-ddd87
-DekuBoy
-DilowcsNollsnn
-dimensionsword64
-dlbpc
-domriver
-Dracandros
-drag0nscythe
-Dragalon
-Dragomire
-DraginHikari
-Drclaw411
-DrizzyDrew
-Dromader
-DustyPumpkin

E
-egaddmario
-El Fonz0
-eltaconojado
-Elite Gaymer
-Ember Reaper
-Empyrean
-Enderman_Aura
-ErictheLone
-Erimir
-ES. Dinah
-Eskelsen

F
-FalKoopa
-False Sense
-Farrac
-Fastblade5035
-Final Smash Gamer
-FinalStarmen
-FireEmblemnier
-FirstBlade
-foolssigma
-FooltheFlames
-Fr3aky Fight3r
-Frostwraith

G
-Gam3rALO
-Game&Watcher
-GAMERG0D
-Garteam
-Gaxel
-Geno Boost
-GiantBreadbug
-Ginamudkipz
-Gingerbread Man
-GiornoGiovanna
-Glaciacott
-Glaqux
-Glyphoscythe
-God Robert's Cousin
-Godzillathewonderdog
-Gohan
-GoldenYuiitusin
-GraveEclipse567
-GreenKirby
-Grimnir
-Groose
-GTA_Hater_331
-Guybrush20X6

H
-Hank Hill
-HarryTheChin
-Headcrab Jackalope
-Hero_42
-Hidan
-Homelessvagrant
-Hotfeet444
-HylianHeroBigBoss
-Hyper_Ridley
-Hyral

I
-I_hate_usernames
-IAm2Sarcastic4U
-iam8bit
-Igneous42
-IhaveSonar
-Ike the Killer
-iluvnintendo1983
-imabeast78
-Inawordyes
-IsmaR

J
-JavaCroc
-Jakor
-JediLink
-JhMS
-John12346
-Johnknight1

K
-Kalimdori
-Kamiko
-KankerSore
-Keeshu
-KenithTheGatherer
-Kevandre
-Kevinhend
-KidBuuEatsYou
-kikaru
-Kikwi-Kiwi
-KillerCRS
-Kind Dedede
-KingofPhantoms47
-KingShadow
-Kirbizard
-Kirbunny431
-KMAL
-Koopaul
-kylexv

L
-lanky_gunner
-LaniusShrike
-Lasifer
-Layupfreak
-LazerRage
-legendofrob1
-LEGOfan12
-leprechaunlink727
-LiteTheIronMan
_Little-Mac!!
-Lizardon
-Lolo Lolo
-LoneR.O.B.
-Lord Danongor
-Louie G.
-Lugubrious
-lurxy

M
-MagnesD3
-majora_787
-Malle
-Mang@Tortle
-MargnetMan23
-Mario_and_Sonic_Guy
-MasterofMonster
-MasterWarlord
-Meandpikachu
-Mega Bidoof
-Megadoomer
-Megalon72
-MelMoe
-Mega Dunsparce
-Megazero64
-MewtwoX825
-moneyfrenzy
-MonK4
-MorbidAltruism
-Mr. Mumbles
-Mr.Seven
-MSmariosonic
-Mypantisgone
-Myuutsufan4832

N
-N3ON
-NastCF
-Ndayday
-Neanderthal
-Neighbor_Kid
-NeoRidley
-Nietona
-NickerBocker
-Nitro21
-Niko Mar
-NinthWonder
-NJ_Gamer
-No Control
-Norm
-Not Rick.
-NukeA6

O
-Oasis_S
-OblivionWolf
-OcarinaOfDoom
-OctiVick
-O D I N
-Olekidsf
-Omega-Smasher
-Onyx Oblivian
-Opossum
-Oracle_Summon
-oxyborb

P
-Pacack
-papagenos
-PerfectChaos9
-Phaazoid
-Phyvo
-Pieman0920
-pikachugamer21
-Pikmin1211
-pizzadudemanguy
-PokéMurio
-Poopmin
-PostmortemMessiah
-ppbto
-ProjectAngel
-Protom
-PSIguy89
-psyniac_123
-PurpleSpaceDragon

Q
-QuickLava

R
-R_Trigger
-R.O.B.
-RaccoonBL
-Radical Beam
-RadRedi
-RavenKingSage
-Reader
-Rebellious Treecko
-Reila
-Relax Alax
-Reznor
-Ridles the Space Pirate
-Ridley_Prime
-Ridley22
-Ridley1994
-Ridleyfighter
-Ridley won't be playable
-RODO
-RomanceDawn
-Rosalina suporter
-Ryan.
-Ryuma

S
-Sabrewulf238
-Sahfarry
-Sazarith
-ScatmansWorld25
-Scoliosis Jones
-schniderx
-SchAlternate
-Sebz
-Sehnsucht
-SethTheMage
-Shaboba
-Shagadelic_Baby
-Shaking//very
-Shaya
-sheik93
-Shiliski
-shinpichu
-Shinru202
-Shorts
-Shotguner159
-shrooby
-Sid-cada
-Sigran101
-silver_blade001
-SinisterLizard
-skaaaa
-Skiwage
-Smash Daddy
-SmasherMaster
-Smashoperatingbuddy123
-SmashShadow
-SmilingMad
-Sobreviviente
-SolarStar
-Soupenomics
-soviet prince
-Spazzy_D
-SS-bSeven
-MischF
-Staarih
-StaffofSmashing
-Star-Lord
-Starphoenix
-Steelia
-stevenchina
-Strider_Bond00J
-StupendousMike
-Substitute
-SuperLittleTY
-SuperMasterHand
-Super Omega Meta Ridley X
-SuperSegaSonicSS
-SureNsync
-SvartWolf
-Swampasaur

T
-TaichiYaegashi
-TBone06
-TCRhade
-TCT~Phantom
-TehEpicRyuga
-Terrazi Terrajin
-Tetra's Tracker
-TewnLeenk
-The Black mage
-TheCreator
-The Curious Volnutt
-TheDivineDeity
-TheGalaxyKnight
-thethirdkoopa
-TheJohnMonster
-Thekewlusername
-The Legendary Beast
-The Pizza Guy
-The Real Gamer
-TheSqushiestManatee
-TheTuninator
-Therminthral
-TitanTeaTime
-ToasterBrains
-ToothiestAura
-Toxicroaker
-Tree Cat
-Trigger123
-TrueBlueHero
-TumblrFamous
-Tweezer Salad
-Typs

U
-U-Throw
-UberMadman
-UltimateWario
-Ultinarok
-UnstableBeing

V
-Vann Accessible
-VenomSymbiote
-Venus of the Desert Bloom
-vicgur
-Vintage Creep
-Volodya
-Vyzor

W
-Waluigi
-Waluigi is too big
-Waluridleykryrool
-Wariofan1
-WayfaringElf
-Wegenbarth
-Welshy91
-wildvine47
-WingedSnagret

X
-Xenoblaze
-Xenorange
-XenothiumX
-Xhampi
-Xzsmmc

Y
-Yoichi Hiruma
-Yonder
-yosharioIII
-YoshiandToad
-Young Horsetail
-Youngster Joey

Z
-Z1GMA
-ZanZero
-Zawaz132
-Zekersaurus
-Zekrom101
-Zem-raj
-Zero-X
-ZeroJinKui
-Zhadgon
-Zoroarking
-Zuba Oki
-Zynux
-Zzuxon

Numbers
-0ShadowStories
-3Bismyname
-8-bit Man
-8-peacock-8
-88Hex

Other
- ---
- _R@bid_
- 鉄腕アトム
-.Shìkì
It'd be nice for @Oasis_O to add this to the front front page or something something *cough*hint*cough*

Last edited:

Bananija

Count of Trickery

it has seriously become a berserk button of mine, people thinking this game is gonna have DLC, and whats worse... people thinking ridley will BE the DLC.

ever since that one guy came here long ago and went on and on about it, it spread to several other people who just cant stop saying "DLC! DLC! ridley is DLC!"

Personally, I'm not against DLC, but I must agree that Ridley won't be a DLC for sure, since that he was show in the direct. We will either get a playable Ridley or a boss (but we all know that the first one is more likely)

SmilingMad

Smash Lord
Of course they said they're anti-Ridley, they're the Illuminati. You never know their true agenda.
Ah, so Sakurai is an Illuminati too?
He also is always up to his armpits in shenanigans. Most of the time with us. Sadly.

Dude, chillax. DLC is the only hope some people have now. The possibility of it not happening is great, but that doesn't mean you should flip out when someone mentions it. It's not set in stone.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
Ah, so Sakurai is an Illuminati too?
He also is always up to his armpits in shenanigans. Most of the time with us. Sadly.
Sakurai is either the leader of them or not with them at all. It's why the details on Ridley are so hidden. I have to admit if Ridley ends up playable, I'm impressed that it's managed to stay a secret for so long.

NNID
TheSir24
3DS FC
2191-8079-5484
Here's the list, everyone.
Most of the work was done by Xhampi btw
It's very easy to miss someone with as fast as this thread grows, so don't hate me if I don't add you please!

Space Pirates/Ridley supporters:
A
-AcanthusLux
-AEM
-Aenglaan
-AetherEch0s
-Afrodude
-afrozenaer0
-aldelaro5
-ARidley
-AncientTobacco
-andimidna
-AndreaAC
-Angelglory
-Anomilus
-APC99
-AquaDork1
-Arcanir
-ArcticWolf
-Ascended
-A'tal Rekramesh
-AuraShaman

B
-BaganSmashBros
-bananija
-Banjodorf
-Ben Holt
-BerryBomber
-berserker01
-bigbro2233
-BKupa666
-Blackmamba618
-BlindFox
-BlueBubbee
-bobadz
-Body Man
-bombers14
-BowserK.Rool
-Bowserlick
-BoxedCookies
-BravadoMan_13
-Bravetriforcer
-Brawler610
-BridgesWithTurtles

C
-CalumG
-CamZilla94
-CCD23
-CardiganBoy
-Carolus Rex
-cephalopod17
-Chase
-Chris Baker
-ChronoBound
-CJReynz1492
-Claire Diviner
-Cobalsh
-CombatScouter
-Connery
-Con0rrr
-coolmancool
-Cpt.
-Crocovile
-Cyberguy64
-CyberWolfJV TheGuy07

D
-D-idara
-DakotaBonez
Dalek_Kolt
-Dark Phazon
-darksamus77
-DarkSouls
-ddd87
-DekuBoy
-DilowcsNollsnn
-dimensionsword64
-dlbpc
-domriver
-Dracandros
-drag0nscythe
-Dragalon
-Dragomire
-DraginHikari
-Drclaw411
-DrizzyDrew
-Dromader
-DustyPumpkin

E
-egaddmario
-El Fonz0
-eltaconojado
-Elite Gaymer
-Ember Reaper
-Empyrean
-Enderman_Aura
-ErictheLone
-Erimir
-ES. Dinah
-Eskelsen

F
-FalKoopa
-False Sense
-Farrac
-Fastblade5035
-Final Smash Gamer
-FinalStarmen
-FireEmblemnier
-FirstBlade
-foolssigma
-FooltheFlames
-Fr3aky Fight3r
-Frostwraith

G
-Gam3rALO
-Game&Watcher
-GAMERG0D
-Garteam
-Gaxel
-GiantBreadbug
-Ginamudkipz
-Gingerbread Man
-GiornoGiovanna
-Glaciacott
-Glaqux
-Glyphoscythe
-God Robert's Cousin
-Godzillathewonderdog
-Gohan
-GoldenYuiitusin
-GraveEclipse567
-GreenKirby
-Grimnir
-Groose
-GTA_Hater_331
-Guybrush20X6

H
-Hank Hill
-HarryTheChin
-Headcrab Jackalope
-Hero_42
-Hidan
-Homelessvagrant
-Hotfeet444
-HylianHeroBigBoss
-Hyper_Ridley
-Hyral

I
-I_hate_usernames
-IAm2Sarcastic4U
-iam8bit
-Igneous42
-IhaveSonar
-Ike the Killer
-iluvnintendo1983
-imabeast78
-Inawordyes
-IsmaR

J
-JavaCroc
-Jakor
-JediLink
-JhMS
-John12346
-Johnknight1

K
-Kalimdori
-Kamiko
-KankerSore
-Keeshu
-KenithTheGatherer
-Kevandre
-Kevinhend
-KidBuuEatsYou
-kikaru
-Kikwi-Kiwi
-KillerCRS
-Kind Dedede
-KingofPhantoms47
-KingShadow
-Kirbizard
-Kirbunny431
-KMAL
-Koopaul
-kylexv

L
-lanky_gunner
-LaniusShrike
-Lasifer
-Layupfreak
-LazerRage
-legendofrob1
-LEGOfan12
-leprechaunlink727
-LiteTheIronMan
_Little-Mac!!
-Lizardon
-Lolo Lolo
-LoneR.O.B.
-Lord Danongor
-Louie G.
-Lugubrious
-lurxy

M
-MagnesD3
-majora_787
-Malle
-Mang@Tortle
-MargnetMan23
-Mario_and_Sonic_Guy
-MasterofMonster
-MasterWarlord
-Meandpikachu
-Mega Bidoof
-Megadoomer
-Megalon72
-MelMoe
-Mega Dunsparce
-Megazero64
-MewtwoX825
-moneyfrenzy
-MonK4
-MorbidAltruism
-Mr. Mumbles
-Mr.Seven
-MSmariosonic
-Mypantisgone
-Myuutsufan4832

N
-N3ON
-NastCF
-Ndayday
-Neanderthal
-Neighbor_Kid
-NeoRidley
-Nietona
-NickerBocker
-Nitro21
-Niko Mar
-NinthWonder
-NJ_Gamer
-No Control
-Norm
-Not Rick.
-NukeA6

O
-Oasis_S
-OblivionWolf
-OcarinaOfDoom
-OctiVick
-O D I N
-Olekidsf
-Omega-Smasher
-Onyx Oblivian
-Opossum
-Oracle_Summon
-oxyborb

P
-Pacack
-papagenos
-Phaazoid
-Phyvo
-Pieman0920
-pikachugamer21
-Pikmin1211
-pizzadudemanguy
-PokéMurio
-Poopmin
-PostmortemMessiah
-ppbto
-ProjectAngel
-Protom
-PSIguy89
-psyniac_123
-PurpleSpaceDragon

Q
-QuickLava

R
-R_Trigger
-R.O.B.
-RaccoonBL
-Radical Beam
-RadRedi
-RavenKingSage
-Reader
-Rebellious Treecko
-Reila
-Relax Alax
-Reznor
-Ridles the Space Pirate
-Ridley_Prime
-Ridley22
-Ridley1994
-Ridleyfighter
-Ridley won't be playable
-RODO
-RomanceDawn
-Rosalina suporter
-Ryan.
-Ryuma

S
-Sabrewulf238
-Sahfarry
-Sazarith
-ScatmansWorld25
-Scoliosis Jones
-schniderx
-SchAlternate
-Sebz
-Sehnsucht
-SethTheMage
-Shaboba
-Shagadelic_Baby
-Shaking//very
-sheik93
-Shiliski
-shinpichu
-Shinru202
-Shorts
-Shotguner159
-shrooby
-Sid-cada
-Sigran101
-silver_blade001
-SinisterLizard
-skaaaa
-Skiwage
-Smash Daddy
-SmasherMaster
-Smashoperatingbuddy123
-SmashShadow
-SmilingMad
-Sobreviviente
-SolarStar
-Soupenomics
-soviet prince
-Spazzy_D
-SS-bSeven
-MischF
-Staarih
-StaffofSmashing
-Star-Lord
-Starphoenix
-Steelia
-stevenchina
-Strider_Bond00J
-StupendousMike
-Substitute
-SuperLittleTY
-SuperMasterHand
-Super Omega Meta Ridley X
-SuperSegaSonicSS
-SureNsync
-SvartWolf
-Swampasaur

T
-TaichiYaegashi
-TBone06
-TCRhade
-TCT~Phantom
-TehEpicRyuga
-Terrazi Terrajin
-Tetra's Tracker
-TewnLeenk
-The Black mage
-TheCreator
-The Curious Volnutt
-TheDivineDeity
-TheGalaxyKnight
-thethirdkoopa
-TheJohnMonster
-Thekewlusername
-The Legendary Beast
-The Pizza Guy
-The Real Gamer
-TheSqushiestManatee
-TheTuninator
-Therminthral
-TitanTeaTime
-ToasterBrains
-ToothiestAura
-Toxicroaker
-Tree Cat
-Trigger123
-TrueBlueHero
-TumblrFamous
-Tweezer Salad
-Typs

U
-U-Throw
-UberMadman
-UltimateWario
-Ultinarok
-UnstableBeing

V
-Vann Accessible
-VenomSymbiote
-Venus of the Desert Bloom
-vicgur
-Vintage Creep
-Volodya
-Vyzor

W
-Waluigi
-Waluigi is too big
-Waluridleykryrool
-Wariofan1
-WayfaringElf
-Wegenbarth
-Welshy91
-wildvine47
-WingedSnagret

X
-Xenoblaze
-Xenorange
-XenothiumX
-Xhampi
-Xzsmmc

Y
-Yoichi Hiruma
-Yonder
-yosharioIII
-YoshiandToad
-Young Horsetail
-Youngster Joey

Z
-Z1GMA
-ZanZero
-Zawaz132
-Zekersaurus
-Zekrom101
-Zem-raj
-Zero-X
-ZeroJinKui
-Zhadgon
-Zoroarking
-Zuba Oki
-Zynux
-Zzuxon

Numbers
-0ShadowStories
-3Bismyname
-8-bit Man
-8-peacock-8
-88Hex

Other
- ---
- _R@bid_
- 鉄腕アトム
-.Shìkì
It'd be nice for @Oasis_O to add this to the front front page or something something *cough*hint*cough*
Hey, add me in there!

Dracandros

Smash Cadet

Come now - we have no clue what is going to happen. I don't support any "guy" or "leaker" but if you can think up of something it still has a chance with what we've seen from this game so far. I do miss Wolf (of course, it still ain't 100% over anyway) and if for some reason they are going to push Ridley off in some way to make some money or sell Wii U copies then we have no control over it.

I don't think Ridley is conventional DLC. We know he's in the game but I might as well roll dice to see what other surprises are in store. You guys should know me by now - I think big picture and I don't try to get on people's nerves in any way.

SmilingMad

Smash Lord
Sakurai is either the leader of them or not with them at all. It's why the details on Ridley are so hidden. I have to admit if Ridley ends up playable, I'm impressed that it's managed to stay a secret for so long.
Implying we haven't discovered that already :p

SmashHypeTrain

Smash Rookie
Hontestly with the leaks out now, and now that he's back in peoples minds again, I see him as an unlockable character that we aren't going to get to see until the game is released. Sakurai is saving up some surprises for us. I really hope he does make it though, he'd be a great addition for another Metroid character instead of just 2 Samus', and just a great addition to smash in general.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I wanna see some art of Roidley and Mewtwo being supported by a cheerleader triangle of Dr. Mario, Toon Link, Dark Pit, Lucina, and Ganondorf.

I'll call it "Attack of the Clones"

View attachment 23192 @ AndreaAC AndreaAC , @SchAlternate , heed my call!
=u= Oh my goodness....um...I would love to try it but....I still suck with the tablet and drawing people so....I'm just gonna hide...
45311840 (2).jpg

Crainy

Smash Apprentice
Ive always been a Ridley supporter, even though Ive just now made an account. The list. My name on it. I require it. I can even send picture evidence of Ridley in Smash 4 if its a requirement to get me on the list.

Last edited:

Eisendrachen

Smash Hero
NNID
Das_Ritter
3DS FC
5026-4732-8503
Why do we need a support list? If you have a brain, you support Ridley. Why does everything have to be so complicated?
Because some of us might have decentralized nervous systems, so at the least it would have to be "everyone with a brain, and @Eisendrachen." Not as simple as you think. :p

You're welcome, whoever posted that template.

Haven't changed. Leaked information is not to be trusted until official sources corroborate. I'll fear for him IF that happens. :evil:

Last edited:

SmilingMad

Smash Lord
Ive always been a Ridley supporter, even though Ive just now made an account. The list. My name on it. I require it. I can even send picture evidence of Ridley in Smash 4 if its a requirement to get me on the list.
Well, it isn't necessary per sé, but we would greatly appreciate it.

Top Bottom