• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

Xavier :D

Smash Ace
NNID
legend_of_xav
Me: "You know what? I support Ridley, so I'm going to go visit the Ridley Thread"
*Sees the conversations that are going on*
Me:
:

Dalek_Kolt

Smash Master
You're in the Ridley thread, remember?

This place is always weird.

Silly. :p
c07.png
Waiting a literal year for confirmation of any sorts is bound to wear on one's sanity.

(I'm gonna try these emote things for a while, see if they stick or don't become paricularly annoying)

BlueBubbee

Smash Lord
NNID
bluebubbee
3DS FC
3437-3131-3325
ridley put a cloaking device on ridley jr.

i mean, do you really expect nintendo to allow such a horror to be unleashed on the eyes of innocent gamers?
I fail to see the horror in this scenario

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
The current topic sucks Ridley's nonexistent... chicken.
inb4littlebirdiejoke

Well I'm out for now.

D

Deleted member

View attachment 20273 Waiting a literal year for confirmation of any sorts is bound to wear on one's sanity.

(I'm gonna try these emote things for a while, see if they stick or don't become paricularly annoying)
Pinkie Pie emotes are always welcome.

After all, the infamous "Cupcake" story makes her almost as psychotic as Ridley.

What a perfect coincidence! :awesome:

I can't help but imagine sakurai having someone to spy on us and give a daily/weekly report

Sakurai: So what have the space pirates been conversing about now?
nintendo guy: *twitching* You don't wanna know. . .

Last edited:

WayfaringElf

Smash Master
NNID
tobytwo
Even Mbrain is trying to mate with Sammy, all those rings? Same thing with Ridley's tail and Kraid's spikes.

BlueBubbee

Smash Lord
NNID
bluebubbee
3DS FC
3437-3131-3325
In the Ridley thread there is no stopping that. . .just let it happen

this sounded totally normal and not rapey at all in my head >_>
Normal and not rapey like Ridley's tail and Kraid's spikes?

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
You know what's weird? All these years later, I've found Meta Knight's theme is similar to Ridley's in some parts:

Vs

They also both have purple wings, and always battle the protagonists when they get a chance...

Both are my favourite characters in their respective series too...
The best characters have the best themes. I've known this for a long time, the pre-boss music in Return to Dreamland also has the same melody, it's actually a really standard riff.

What's suspicious about this is that both songs follow the same structure, they start out with the standard pumping riff, then goes into an eerie part that builds up, returns to the main riff, then at the 19 second mark they both go into a 3rd part which also has slight build up, and after that it just goes into repeat. They're incredibly similar actually.

Last edited:

Dalek_Kolt

Smash Master
I can't help but imagine sakurai having someone to spy on us and give a daily/weekly report

Sakurai: So what have the space pirates been conversing about now?
nintendo guy: *twitching* You don't wanna know. . .
a18.png
Sakurai:...

LATER THAT MONTH

rc18.png
Sakurai: Sadly, though we were able to get Mewtwo and K. Rool in the roster, I'm afraid that Ridley is unable to make it in because...uh...he's too big. Yeah. That. Absolutely no other explanations or horrifying truths.

Last edited:

TheLippyLapras

Smash Journeyman
Sitting on a chair, letting my eyes burn.
View attachment 20268 So, when Ridley is flailing his tail around and jackhammering the ground in his attempts to impale Samus, he's actually...
View attachment 20271 Headcanon updated. Every Space Pirate commander that isn't Mother Brain is attempting to mate with Samus.

Did you watch the boss fight against Adolescent Ridley in Metroid: Other M? My mind was in all kinda of terrible places when I was watching that.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I'm so sorry....but...don't you ever give me an art request again....I feel too upset to even listen, I know you are joking but I'm not in the mood for jokes...I did what I can for now...

So, I'm going to attempt to redirect this thread.

Here's a very very likely fake leak:

I'm only putting this here so we can laugh at it or whatever. Just...... let's talk about it rather than Ridley's sexuality.....please.

Last edited:

WayfaringElf

Smash Master
NNID
tobytwo
So, I'm going to attempt to redirect this thread.

Here's a very very likely fake leak:

I'm only putting this here so we can laugh at it or whatever. Just let's talk about it rather than Ridley's sexuality.....please.
Fake, we know that playableley is Roidley aka othermly

Wiinner159

Smash Hero
NNID
Make a guess...
3DS FC
2251-6491-9042
I'm so sorry....but...don't you ever give me an art request again....I feel too upset to even listen, I know you are joking but I'm not in the mood for jokes...I did what I can for now...
My apologies but I have one request, I request that you go find something to help calm yourself down from all the weirdness that has happened so far on this thread. Some people can take the weirdness, but everyone has their limits, so go on, get outta here till things calm down
Edit: Jeez this sounds so weird to me now that I've reread it

Last edited:
Fake, we know that playableley is Roidley aka othermly
Yep, either that or a hybrid of classic Ridley and Roidley.

No Ghirahim or Mewtwo makes me sad but King K. Rool and Ridley would make me happy I want all 4 of them lol.

Duck Hunt Dog sounds like a very fun retro character that I could actually see Sakurai doing. But alas, tis most likely a fake leak.

Top Bottom