• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Rescue for PAL-smashers - Freeloader for Wii! *Bad news folks*

Lant

Smash Journeyman
Hey Kreig, you up for one on ones again?

Lant, I don't think we can play together. Our lag was so terrible it literally froze.

Shame, that could of been an interesting TL ditto. =(
Agh yeah, I got d/c and could not reconnect, WiFi is being a ******* tonight.. I was interested in seeing where that double TL matchup went!

Toshen

Smash Apprentice

Haha maybe so, maybe so.

I normally play with items on and any levels (although I swore I took that Donkey Crap one out of random :<) and just pick Random unless I'm playing in SERIOUZ BUSINEZZ mode, which ain't as fun xD

Playing as Toon Link that much gets boring, figured I'd try some other guys out.
Well i'm not a 'TOP TIER ONLY FINAL DESTINATION NO ITMES' myself, but playing rumble falls as ganondorf isnt the most enjoyable experience out there

I don't mind a few items here or there when in 1v1v1 or when im obviously better then my opponent, but imo some items dont even deserve to be in casual play 'cough' curry 'cough'
And yes, i do random a lot myself

Ill be on pretty much all day tomorrow, you can just send me a PM or stumble on me playing if you want a match =)

Lant

Smash Journeyman
Well i'm not a 'TOP TIER ONLY FINAL DESTINATION NO ITMES' myself, but playing rumble falls as ganondorf isnt the most enjoyable experience out there

I don't mind a few items here or there when in 1v1v1 or when im obviously better then my opponent, but imo some items dont even deserve to be in casual play 'cough' curry 'cough'
And yes, i do random a lot myself

Ill be on pretty much all day tomorrow, you can just send me a PM or stumble on me playing if you want a match =)
Yup. I dislike Rumble Falls too, which is why it's not in my random stage select list, I've no clue why it came up. Anyway I was just playing for fun, no stats lost (like DOA4) no records kept, no harm done.

I'll be on tomorow afternoon if I get some spare time, we can do a couple of FD no items if you like, I just get **** bored of Toon Link/tournament style matches after doing 'em so much!

MrOtter

Smash Journeyman
Bloody hell Kriegs! None of this "treat me like a lady" crap. You're a beast at smash!

Seriously your first day playing? Were you a Melee pro or something?

Excellent games. Funnily enough, despite them being amongst the most popular characters, that was the first time I'd played a good Pitt/Ike and Marth.

=)

Kriegsseele

Smash Apprentice
Sorry guys, gotta go now. It's late. XD

Nice matches Otter, your Meta is evil lol. Well... I should practice a little bit more before tryint to be good in Online Mode, haha. XP

Good fight, good night! ^^

Hope to see ya next time =)

edit:
Thanks Otter, I can only give that right back to you!
And yes, first day playing Brawl. I was decent at Melee, I guess... but your Meta would've still pwned me, haha. Stupid grabs. XD

MrOtter

Smash Journeyman
Meta isn't my main, but I'm pretty good with him.

I just can't control his bloody Up-B. I'll be working on it, he'll prolly take over Pikachu as secondary. :3

I sometimes play as Ike against my IRL friend and he hates it. I never knew how he felt until now. ;D

MrOtter

Smash Journeyman
Still awaiting registration from Goron, Thingy and Dean. :3

God it's gonna be a right pain when europe brawl comes out... Can american saves be used with the pal game?

Anyone up for a brawlski now?

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Yup. I dislike Rumble Falls too, which is why it's not in my random stage select list, I've no clue why it came up. Anyway I was just playing for fun, no stats lost (like DOA4) no records kept, no harm done.

I'll be on tomorow afternoon if I get some spare time, we can do a couple of FD no items if you like, I just get **** bored of Toon Link/tournament style matches after doing 'em so much!
Same xD
Random character, random stages, with items on matches are such a banter =P

I often get bored of the " dodge for half an hour, run in, smack the opponent, run off again, dodge for another half hour" matches. I love playing no items matches 1V1, but It's just so boring when people run to one side of the stage, and spam projectiles at you, or run in for a hit and run, then just run straight back to the edge of the stage.

Toshen

Smash Apprentice
Nice matches today Mono, i really hate the thunder stomp now

Ill be back online around 22:00 today, would anyone be up for some 1v1 then?

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Wifi does this all the time -.-
Apparently people's games are cut short a lot now.

Yeah, good game. Quite a bouncy Toon Link you've adapted to ;D
=P

MrOtter

Smash Journeyman
Oops, can you guys let me back in next game?

I wanted to end the match so that we could sort out the teams.

I'll be on red team, who wants to be on red with me?

team damage on :3

Kriegsseele

Smash Apprentice
@ Mono
Woot! No need to lose your man points, you were a great opponent! Your Ganon is evil, and so is your Samus.

@ Toast
Added ya. =o

@ All of you guys:
Mind if I join for some games? =)

MrOtter

Smash Journeyman
We'd love to but we have a full house at the moment. =(

Edit: Ok Krieg come play. Be on Green team with Ken. ^___^

Sorry about that Tosh, I wanted to turn team damage on.

Kriegsseele

Smash Apprentice
Haha, I tried to join, but... it didn't let me. XD

Well, guess I'll wait then till somebody drops out for real =)
Inform me, I wanna play online a bit.
Must... get used... to lag... XD

Kensei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kenseithomas
No idea otter no idea... But on that luigi game I was trying to do that jab up B combo on you, don't think it works on lighter characters .=P

Kriegsseele

Smash Apprentice
Well... I had some matches with a german guy before, but it disconnected me twice.
My connection tonight is probably more than worse, but I'll try playing anyways lol.

But first let's decide who fights? I'd like to play Toast 1 on 1, since that lags less, and I wanna see how good you are XD, and uh Kensei... I'll register you too, if that's okay.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Ugh. Stupid Wifi -.-
Good games guys.
Was good to get some practise with Ganon again xD

I'm not gonna join back. Gonna do some last minute revision, just to get it dented into my head xD

Toshen

Smash Apprentice
Krieg, ill play you 1v1, apperantly i cant join the other game atm
Have you added my FC yet? :)

Nice games furthermore, loved our first match Otter, i sucked out a lot furthermore tho :p

Hm, having some trouble with your FC krieg, it just dissapears everytime i leave the roster - probably added you already i think

MrOtter

Smash Journeyman
Ditto that Tosh. Nice fox you have. ^___^

Mint games Krieg. You're awesome with all your chars. :3

The free for all's were pretty cool tonight but we need to find a way to communicate during matches like that. Teams would of been fun =\.

Kriegsseele

Smash Apprentice
Sorry, gotta leave very quick.

Toshen, I'll check tomorrow once I'm home!

And Otter: Oh. Em. Eff. Gee!
Excellent games, loved it. It's always fun to play with you, your Toon Link is amazing! And especially annoying with his objectiles! XP
Hella great matches, I'm glad I've added you. =)
Heh, Wolf is actually pretty fun to play, but hard online, though.
A-wooo! XD

It was a hard time getting used to WiFi today, I messed up a lot, but meh, my fault, and since you were already into it, it was even harder, heh. I repeat, great matches today. Would love to play with you all day lol! =)

Toast, I demand a 1 on 1 Match with you - but not now.

Well, off to bed now, exams tomorrow. See ya, guys! =)

MrOtter

Smash Journeyman
Haha, thanks. =)

My Toon Link is ok. If I did alot less flippant down air spikes I'd probably win alot more games.

But wifi isn't about that. It's about spiking people with insanely hard to land d-airs because when you do, it's really bloody awesome. ^_____^

Your Wolf was cool, but your best chars are easily Marth and Ike. Although, you did kick arse with anyone you picked up... =3

Also, our games are relativley lagless. Which is a bonus. :3

We should all have a Freeloader Pal thread tourney sometime in the summer.

(Plenty of spare time in the summer, wheeey.)

Kriegsseele

Smash Apprentice
Bwaha, I'm still here.

Yup, MSN adress is sa.hi@hotmail.de , would be nice if you send a message who you are from Smashboards - if you add me. =)

And Otter... yeah, I try my best. It's not good to only play 1 Char, even though I decided that Marth will be my Main in SSBB when it was announced, haha. Yes, I'm a Fangirl. XD

I lost my interest in playing Pit. I don't know why, but I prefer playing Chars like Peach or Bowser, just because I like them - and used them in Melee as well. Nevertheless, Ike and especially Wolf are great to play, too! Even if I need some more practice with Wolf. And I mean like... a LOT more. XP

I think Sonic is kinda hard to play. I mean, he's fast and all, and you can rush your opponents, but his attacks are kinda whack and... well, not too good to precisely hit your opponent. Wait, what... precision? In WiFi? Hahaha, sorry. XD

But yeah, it's about to be amazing in Online-Mode, not to win. Even though I must commit, I'm barely using dangerous moves because I don't wanna die lol. It's too laggy, I'm afraid of losing a life, haha XD

But... isn't it amazing to win with Chars like Bowser or Peach? I mean, I barely see people using them, and c'mon - getting owned by Peach isn't something you dream of.

... oh my, I type too much. Sorry guys XD

Oh, and yeah Otter, our games are relatively lag-free - but lagful enough to make me scared of using dangerous things! LOL

And a Tourney would be awesome! I myself have like 10 weeks of free time to waste starting next wednesday! XD

MrOtter

Smash Journeyman
Yeah it's definatley awesome to win with Bowser. Although it doesn't shock me so much to be beaten by Peach... I played Melee... lol

I was gonna play Pit because two of my characters from Melee were Jiggs and Roy. I thought Pit would be like a floaty Roy. He turned out to be a gigantic ***got. Hence why I don't play him. ^___^

Top Bottom