• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Rescue for PAL-smashers - Freeloader for Wii! *Bad news folks*

Toshen

Smash Apprentice
Well i play Olimar a lot, but...that was pretty much my 2nd time playing ROB, i bailed out on the 45 second character choise so i got a random one :o

Nice matches tho, bit too many suicides from my side.
I left to change my taunts and all tho, ill still be on tonight

Edds

Smash Ace
i had alot more suicides. i still have problems with wolf's side. i normally play as snake and you picked a good char against him.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
The lag was annoying. I'm not the best player but when I lag my mentality goes down and i just turn defensive and play bad, lol

Ive fallen in love with Zelda, wish i could get her kicks sweetspoted better tho =/

Hm. I didn't notice any lag. D:

Yeah. I've loved Zelda since Melee. I love her magical attacks ^.^

Thingy Person

Smash Journeyman
I haven't met an Olimar in friend matches, ever. An American on my friend roster claims to main Olimar but instead he camps with Ness.

Flayl

Smash Hero
my brawl is scratched and now will error whenever it tries to load Marth, Metaknight or Ness. Now if I want to play against anybody who uses those characters (I don't) I'll have to wait for the PAL release =(

Thingy Person

Smash Journeyman
my brawl is scratched and now will error whenever it tries to load Marth, Metaknight or Ness. Now if I want to play against anybody who uses those characters (I don't) I'll have to wait for the PAL release =(
That sucks, dude. At least it can load Ike, or With Anyone was unusable.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964

Aw man, that sucks =[
How did you scratch it?

Suppose you'll just have to insist that people don't use Ness/Marth/MK, or random xP

Edds

Smash Ace
jeez you improved alot from we last played toast.

edit: sorry had to go. this new controller needs some getting used too. for some reason it rumbles the controller slighty if i press R.

Toshen

Smash Apprentice
i'm really started to hate the with anyone option by now. Even when there's no lag i can still get annoyed fast by the amount of killhungry people there are. Today i circled around spear pillar with a hungry zelda after me for about 45 seconds

I usually end up picking Smash Bros stage as sonic or just go bowser and just suicide with everyone possible if they insist on pickin final destination all the time

Sigh

Needs more friends to play with :)

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
jeez you improved alot from we last played toast.

edit: sorry had to go. this new controller needs some getting used too. for some reason it rumbles the controller slighty if i press R.
Haha. Really? O:
What makes you say that? O.o
I still have trouble playing against Snake. His tilts come out really fast.

Edds

Smash Ace
your up+b is nasty, in a good way.

i think when we 1st played you used din's fire a bit more than you did now. but you use it very well and dont camp+spam with it.

oh bair = **** :(

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
your up+b is nasty, in a good way.

i think when we 1st played you used din's fire a bit more than you did now. but you use it very well and dont camp+spam with it.

oh bair = **** :(

Ah yes, I try not to use Din's fire too much. Usually only for luring, or if I'm in a tight spot.

Ohh. Lightning kick?
Yeah, my aims gotten a lot better with the lightning kick since I first started playing xP
Think I hit your Falcon like 7 times with a lightning kick xD

Lant

Smash Journeyman
Hurrr getting that ridiculous error, let me on you pesky Wi-Fi.

I'm pretty sure I have, Thingy, I'll re-add you just to be sure soon as I get on

Ok, I'm on and added Krieg, Thingy and Toshen

Kriegsseele

Smash Apprentice
I added all of you so far, hope I won't lag you guys down since "With Anyone" did cruel lags on me. >_>

And don't be cruel to me, it's my first day playing, so treat me like a lady, even if I play Marth. XD (well, actually thats almost a Lady, but meh *pets Marths head*)

MrOtter

Smash Journeyman
Krieg, Thingy, Toshen, Lant and anybody else who reads this; could you guys add me please?

I'll be coming on in a few mins. Would quite liek to play. :3

MrOtter

Smash Journeyman
Anyone up for singles or need another player for doubles?

Edit: Whoever Will is - it's not letting me connect to you. =[

Is my wii playing up?

There were literally about 5 people online, now there's nobody on.

Lant

Smash Journeyman
Anyone up for singles or need another player for doubles?

Edit: Whoever Will is - it's not letting me connect to you. =[

Is my wii playing up?

There were literally about 5 people online, now there's nobody on.
I think it's something at Nintendo's side, WiFi is going insane.

Kriegsseele

Smash Apprentice
Nice matches, Thingy. :)

Lant and Woot:
Fun to play, but Items suckzorz lawl. Nice games overall, hopefully we'll cross our swords (fists, whatever) again sometime! :D

Otter, I added you. If you still wanna play, gogo and brawl meh :o

MrOtter

Smash Journeyman
Yarg I wanna play, but my wii hasn't accepted your add yet.

It's being all gay and stuff. I'm online now though, I'll stay on for another 10 minutes and see if it says you're online.

Lant

Smash Journeyman
Lant, nice matches but needs less stupid stages and items next time ;)

Haha maybe so, maybe so.

I normally play with items on and any levels (although I swore I took that Donkey Crap one out of random :<) and just pick Random unless I'm playing in SERIOUZ BUSINEZZ mode, which ain't as fun xD

Playing as Toon Link that much gets boring, figured I'd try some other guys out.

MrOtter

Smash Journeyman
Hey Kreig, you up for one on ones again?

Lant, I don't think we can play together. Our lag was so terrible it literally froze.

Shame, that could of been an interesting TL ditto. =(

Top Bottom