• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Rescue for PAL-smashers - Freeloader for Wii! *Bad news folks*

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
I don't think lag has much to do with area.
It's all about the connections. The little coloured orbs next to someones name on your friend roster is their connection.
Blue is best, followed by green, then yellow, then orange, then red.

Yellow, and up ( blue, green) is a very good connection.
You're suggested to avoid red connections.

Dry Bones

Smash Ace
those were some real good games William, we'll play again another time for sure =) you are quite the Ike pro... as you can see, im only really good at using meta knight haha... but overall we're quite evenly matched

thanks for brawling!

William101

Smash Cadet
Yea I only had a tiny delay on my end but thats what to expect on anything online. But yea i was getting use to the tiny delay was pretty fun playing online for the first time. As you could tell im not the best Wolf player lol, ive been trying out a few different characters to see who id prefer as my main looks like its goin to be Ike/Toon Link. Anyways im happy to play any other time with you Bones. Cheers for the games

Will.

Dry Bones

Smash Ace
yeah, looks like you are better off with the sword characters... they tend to have high priority and all that anyway. Wolf looks like he requires a bit of practice, like the other space animals, so i generally stay away

oh, and a word to anyone who wants to use Ness/Lucas... with lag, they are almost unplayable =( their up B becomes nearly impossible to control, making their recovery effectively non existant

Jellybelly

Smash Ace
Fun matches Kereo, Toast and Gigas (I can't remember who game & watch was)

New pork city is INSANE, v.funny when the chimera spawned right in front of you Kereo.

I'd like to say as well that your in holland right? Well toast is in Scotland I'm in England, no lag whatsoever.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Indeed, Jelly. Fun matches.
Mushroomy Kingdom makes me so confused xD

You're rather skilled with the Ice Climbers. =]

Xtreme Starfox

Smash Ace
Anyone want to add me to your list?

Code to the left...

(If anyone here has added me but i haven't added back, I probbably missed you in the hundereds of pages in this thread. PM me or reply in this thread So I can add XD)

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Chris, your connection is yellow.

Xtreme: He's the Chris with the Toon Link avatar
The other CHRIS I have has a red connection.

Xtreme Starfox

Smash Ace
Both have Toon Link as the Avatar, both are yellow. Only differences is the name CHRIS and Chris.

Chris has "Ike Lucario TL MainR" as Comment

CHRIS has "PIKACHU SPAMING FTW" as Comment

Jonkenden

Smash Cadet
hmmm I got everyone I listed along with thoose that requested me to add them, all of them saying "Awaiting registration" guessing this is because no one is on right now

"Edit"

Yepp seems like it, toast just got on X D

"Edit2"

my msn is joni_tj@lycos.com drop me a line if ya want a brawl right now :bee:

Woozah

Smash Cadet
NNID
Dizztro
3DS FC
3866-8092-9570
Fun matches Kereo, Toast and Gigas (I can't remember who game & watch was)

New pork city is INSANE, v.funny when the chimera spawned right in front of you Kereo.

I'd like to say as well that your in holland right? Well toast is in Scotland I'm in England, no lag whatsoever.
i was G&W :) and yes new pork is **** huge !!

*edit*

I don't think lag has much to do with area.
It's all about the connections. The little coloured orbs next to someones name on your friend roster is their connection.
Blue is best, followed by green, then yellow, then orange, then red.

Yellow, and up ( blue, green) is a very good connection.
You're suggested to avoid red connections.

to bad my screen is black and white, hard to see what the color of that little ball is :laugh:

Xtreme Starfox

Smash Ace
Question... online doesn't record any thing you done there besides how long you been playing online with friends and without?

Jonkenden

Smash Cadet
I think friend matches dont keep any records short of replays if less than 2 minutes and you want it. The with anyone matches can be sent to nintendo for spectators to watch if you agreed to it on the settings

Jonkenden

Smash Cadet
haha omg I get pwned each match so far X D I need more practice! but I am not very lucky It seems.. <,< fish death, cannonball deaths.. x,x oh dear'

"Edit"

Toast your zelda is SICK, shezes!

man hit twice by falcon punch ; P fox you meanie hehe

Jellybelly

Smash Ace
i was G&W :) and yes new pork is **** huge !!

to bad my screen is black and white, hard to see what the color of that little ball is :laugh:

Oops,sorry Woozah, I remember your screen name now.

And G & W on a black and white screen, that must be really hard to control:dizzy::laugh:

And imo toast mushroomy kingdom sucks, especially the underground part.

-Good matches I had with Otter as well.

PSandNintendFreak

Smash Rookie
Yes, I´ve got the freeloader and brawl.....I LOVE IT.

But I´m a little lonely on the online side.....is it possible for me to play against people in UK?
I live in Austria, Linz.

I played some "with anyone matches" and there were no lags at all....but I don´t knowwho I was playing with(means were they live, etc.):laugh:

Someone knows if there are major problems, like lags?:confused:

kereo

Smash Cadet
Yeah, the matches were fun! Not to laggie either. My screen is black and white aswell :(

Ahwell, I'll be switching TV's either this monday or the coming wednesday :D

Kensei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kenseithomas
Yeah Im going online now Ill join anyone thats hosting so host people... oh and not like anyone cares Im gonna main falco not diddy now ... diddy and snake will be secondaries.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Going for dinner now Ken.
I'll be back in about 20 mins, if you're still up for a game =]

orry about those suicides in the first match ><
A litle laggy with the Farores wind.

Kensei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kenseithomas
lol ok toast good game btw ( I cant seem to find an opening when playing you =[)...

anyways anyone know who SJI is?

Oh and toast I have to go to my friends house so Ill be online later...

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
lol ok toast good game btw ( I cant seem to find an opening when playing you =[)...

anyways anyone know who SJI is?

Oh and toast I have to go to my friends house so Ill be online later...
Lol. I couldn't find many openings with you either. Especially with the lasers. I used Farore's wind to get close and score some extra damage when it hit , but I think that was getting a little too predictable near the end xD

Good game indeed though. You're good with Falco. The end of that 2nd match was epic. lightning kick vs whatever Smash of Falco's that was xP

Sji is Sjiron from this forum.

Kensei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kenseithomas
yeah that was an epic ending lol...that kick was too strong I think you had higher percentage aswell.

Sji is d*mn annoying with wario I cant beat him...but I 4 stocked him when he was wolf =P

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Yeah. Think I was into the 100's, and you were about 90.
Lightning kick FTW ;D

Yeah. He dodges too much for my liking. I didn't find my matches with him fun. I always get him to his last stock in the 80's, and he brings out that fart xP
The games lasted like 15 mins. I really don't have enough concentration to play a single match for 15 mins. lol.

Kensei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kenseithomas
Ok toast Im gonna host again join me =]

lol I started to laser lock Sji and he kept quiting XO

Fedule

Smash Rookie
Guys - can anyone confirm that the Wii Shop channel update is safe to install? I've done the dual boot thing with Brawl, and my firmware says 3.2E, and I've got a message from Nintendo saying to do a system update.

Top Bottom