• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Rescue for PAL-smashers - Freeloader for Wii! *Bad news folks*

Kensei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kenseithomas
lol otter when you were playing with ike and suicided at like 30% I suicided to make it even you didnt have to suicide again xO... but yeah good game barely any lag and you played well ( jiggly is too easy to kill ) but I saw some good potential with toon link maybe you should work on him =]

EDIT: Im gonna stay in the game lobby anyone feel free to join ,( unless you bring 2 people and turn items and smashballs on and play on crappy levels like the mario side scrolling one like someone did before....)

Influenssa

Smash Cadet
If I'll get that b/w problem I'll mess around with some adapters and stuff and see if I can get colors. Might work if I plug Wii via our digibox, atleast that works for my PS3 playing movies with screwed up all green colors. :S Lol I want a new TV!

( jiggly is too easy to kill )
Jiggs might be easy to kill, but if you know how to play her, she's a really powerful character. Atleast in SSB64 and Melee. Just combo to rest and it's bye bye. :D

MrOtter

Smash Journeyman
lol otter when you were playing with ike and suicided at like 30% I suicided to make it even you didnt have to suicide again xO... but yeah good game barely any lag and you played well ( jiggly is too easy to kill ) but I saw some good potential with toon link maybe you should work on him =]
I know you did that to make it even, but I kinda don't like people accomodating my mistakes. I have to learn to control that bloody aether the hard way. =D

And thanks, I'll definatley be working on T.Link and Jigglypuff. I think I have good moments, I just need to learn to be able to keep that consistent. Shame those Jiggly off stage F-Airs don't quite get the kill sometimes. =3

Woozah

Smash Cadet
NNID
Dizztro
3DS FC
3866-8092-9570
well, i just wrote down all friendcodes from the last 15 pages :chuckle: (yes wrote, dont have brawl yet so just in notepad :p)
anyway, i will prolly get brawl tomorrow, if im unlucky wednesday/thursday so i will post my friendcode then :laugh:
also i added some msn aswell, my msn if people are interested is: markdekeyzer1990@hotmail.com
Keep the Brawl Alive !! :chuckle::chuckle:

*edit*

I just got Brawl + Freeloader!!
will post my FC in a few minutes :laugh::laugh:

Jellybelly

Smash Ace
For those trying to turn there brawl picture colour. The wii has an option in it's screen section that you can change to 60hz, not sure if that will work though.

I'm online btw, so anyone wanna brawl?

Kensei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kenseithomas
yeah that wall of pain on my C.falcon was pretty good XP...you got msn otter?

Machete

Smash Ace
Now it's everything in red instead of black and white...

What's happening to me? :urg:

prime44

Smash Rookie
hmmm might be like the first gamecube freeloader i remaber that could load games blue and white and had to reset and try again a few times before it worked or may just be bad luck and u need a new tv

prime44

Smash Rookie
ill add my fc in a day or 2 when my brawl arrives then hopefully kick some of your ***** lol

MrOtter

Smash Journeyman
Yeah haha sorry about that.

I was talking to Clace online, planning an elaborate way to let you know that I had turned team damage was on. I told him and his friend to not fight at the start of the match so I could tap you with A.

But then the match started and they didn't get the message. =D

Still went well regardless. That KO was funny though.

Ganon875

Smash Cadet
I'm also playing in black and white for a few days now, and I'm getting a new TV next thursday. :chuckle: My old TV is from around 1992/1994 and it doesn't support NTSC signals...

_Slick_

Smash Ace
I ordered my Brawl disc off Play-Asia, and the freeloader off Divineo. Both set to take 5-10 days from last Tuesday.
I am in Brisbane, and Play-Asia is in Hong Kong so that could contribute.

Dry Bones

Smash Ace
365 games... roughly $90 for both brawl and freeloader, and the shipping is free to australia and USA (which might explain why i have to wait so long). but still, cant beat that price

Dry Bones

Smash Ace
guess ill stick with play-asia in the future... ive had good experiences with them in the past anyway. we'll see how 365 goes... if i have to wait any longer than next monday, im gonna be annoyed =(

Blackadder

Smash Master
I'll friggin' die if the freeloader doesn't come in the next two days.
My ordering experiance would say otherwise.
I bought those JTHM Comics 4 weeks ago, and only 3 have come. I pray Brawl is ON TIME for a change!

I'm all hyped about tommorow, I'll die a bit inside if it doesn't come. :(

William101

Smash Cadet
New Zealand.

Took 6 days from play-asia.
Hey Fox give my Brawl code a add once you get the game, so we can have a jam sometime. Still havent played a online battle yet, cant seem to find anyone with the everyone opition. Should be having some soon tho because I know someone else thats got it now.

kereo

Smash Cadet
I'm also playing in black and white for a few days now, and I'm getting a new TV next thursday. :chuckle: My old TV is from around 1992/1994 and it doesn't support NTSC signals...
Are you getting an LCD tv? Cause I looked around, but all I see in the stores are those expensive LCD tv's. I want a cheap, old fashion one that can handle brawl in colo :(

Woozah

Smash Cadet
NNID
Dizztro
3DS FC
3866-8092-9570
Are you getting an LCD tv? Cause I looked around, but all I see in the stores are those expensive LCD tv's. I want a cheap, old fashion one that can handle brawl in colo :(
i want a LCD one, but dont have the money to spend it on a tv :laugh:

*edit*

btw im hugging my mailbox right now, the mail can come any minute now :)

GIGA-SkullKid

Smash Apprentice
ok i have everyone back as far as page 120
ill add you straight away when i get it and ill post my code
hopfully ill get it in a few hours and if not mabey tomorrow

Dannymal

Smash Rookie
I'm using a freeloader with an rgb cable, which gives slightly higher quality than normal. For some reason if i try to play brawl using the rgb cable the screen goes screwed and all red, but if i use the normal cable it isn't. Can anyone suggest a way to fix it?

chrisking570

Smash Journeyman
jellybelly, u r real good with ice climbers, thats my first online match with Lucario, second ever with him. I was going through a variety of characters I barely play (after Ike and Toon Link)

Jellybelly

Smash Ace
I said before about there being a 60hz option in your wiis screen menu, that might do something to alter the picture.

And GG's chrisking, I definitely need to work on my dedede (and I was robbed on that warioware match:laugh:)

EDIT: IMO you should play more with Lucario, he definitely has alot going for him.

Top Bottom