• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Rescue for PAL-smashers - Freeloader for Wii! *Bad news folks*

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Lol, Ok Chris =]

I'll be on at some point tomorrow.

Good games with Tetra. I quite liked your Link. You're good with his projectiles.

Fox Illusion

Smash Cadet
I got Brawl + Freeloader today!! : D
Been playing it for the last 4 hours lol, it's awesome. Can't wait till my friend comes over so we can play multiplayer.

Incase anyone was wondering, it does work with 3.0E

I'm so happy!

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
I've finally ordered Brawl! Finally I'll be able to play it without sticking to my friend like glue!

And I've tried the FreeLoader with a GC game too. People have said it doesn't work, but it does, at least with the game I tried (Bomberman Jetters on GC)

So I'm happy. I'll have Brawl by Thursday, so hopefully I can play some of you online! :)

Jellybelly

Smash Ace
I'll be online this morning, so post if you wanna match.

BTW, if you live in europe and are fighting the ice climbers in with anyone matches then it's probably me:laugh:

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
My bro uses them too. ;) Or at least did until Brawl. There's a possibility he'll stick with 'em though.

William101

Smash Cadet
Where are you Fox Illusion?

Anyway, for me no Brawl or freeloader, how long has it taken for you people that ordered Brawl off Play-Asia to get it?
My Brawl from Play Asia took exactly 3 days with the right shipping opition (cant remember what its called) And my freeloader took exactly 5 days from Divineo and came today. Played a total of 10 hours today, still trying to unlock everyone. Having a bit of trouble with that blue hedgehog :p

Urser

Smash Apprentice
I ordered from 365games.com. Not sure how good their service is... but hey! FREE SHIPPING TO AUSTRALIA!

I'm sure I'll get it within 2 weeks. And lets face it... that'll be WAAAAY before the PAL release date. Plus, if it takes 2 weeks, it won't get in the way of school work and I'll have a whole week for precious Brawl Brawl.

Influenssa

Smash Cadet
My Freeloader came from the Codejunkies but still no Brawl. :( It just must come tomorrow. Anyway I'll be owning you all with Snake when I get my copy of Brawl. :)

Meatnight

Smash Rookie
My Freeloader came from the Codejunkies but still no Brawl. :( It just must come tomorrow. Anyway I'll be owning you all with Snake when I get my copy of Brawl. :)
Where did you order Brawl from? Play-Asia? :) Hope my copy of Brawl comes tomorrow. ^^
I'm gonna own you all. xD

prime44

Smash Rookie
brawl hurry up!

my brawl should be arriving later this week have the freeloader but not the game :(

Urser

Smash Apprentice
Oooooh. I just got an email back from 365games.com. They say it takes 4-8 working days for shipments to arrive in Australia! It should be here next week then!

Oh how I love 365games. Hmmmm... *fantasizes*

clace

Smash Journeyman
clace,otter,kensei what are your msn or aims ? its going to be much easier keeping atab on who is online via that. This thread get spammed up or i cant sit with wii on checkings who about =x

we should just setup at UK mIRC channel ^^

ps added you toast
I tried to PM you it, but your inbox is full >.<.

Mine is finn_oliver49@hotmail.com.

No rapists please kthxbai? LOL.

Kensei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kenseithomas
I guess your right otter but its just with Ike you get punished (killed) for making one small mistake while if you make a mistake against falco you'd get like 15 dmg...

Anyways im going online now oh and Otter I like playing against you other people hit me when I taunt but you dont lol... and it seems to have little lag as well.

EDIT: anyone with msn please tell me it and I'll add it cos we seem to be starting a little msn brawl group so its easier to set up 1 vs 1's than posting here every 3 seconds =]... I'll also give you all the msn's I have if you give me your msn

Influenssa

Smash Cadet
Where did you order Brawl from? Play-Asia? :) Hope my copy of Brawl comes tomorrow. ^^
I'm gonna own you all. xD
Yeah, play-asia. My last order was also sent on one monday and came the next weeks tuesday so it's quite possible that it comes tomorrow. One order came on the same week as it was dispatched. :O

Kensei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kenseithomas
Rawr everyones leaving me X__x Im waiting in the lobby right now good game jelly and other person I forgot the name of =] ...Im getting better at spiking.

kereo

Smash Cadet
I guess your right otter but its just with Ike you get punished (killed) for making one small mistake while if you make a mistake against falco you'd get like 15 dmg...

Anyways im going online now oh and Otter I like playing against you other people hit me when I taunt but you dont lol... and it seems to have little lag as well.

EDIT: anyone with msn please tell me it and I'll add it cos we seem to be starting a little msn brawl group so its easier to set up 1 vs 1's than posting here every 3 seconds =]... I'll also give you all the msn's I have if you give me your msn
ferdy_hoefakker@hotmail.com

Posted it a few pages back, but people post ALOT in here so its easy to lose track of it. Add me and I'll add you :)

MrOtter

Smash Journeyman

=)

You'll be glad to know that I've unlocked Jigglypuff and Toon Link now, who I'll be maining from now on because I'm very confortable with them.

If anyone has a Smash friend irl team matches could be fun. Will it be as laggy with two Wii's involved as there is four?

Matches involving four different Wii's are horrendous. D=

Edit: Anybody know how to set up an IRC? I think that'd be a good way to converse with each other whilst online. Less registration involved (friend codes and msns?) and it'd be easier for new comers to come join in.

Kensei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kenseithomas
Yay otter I just got used to ike now... you just have to run around him and avoid his uber fast forward B and B-air =] and spam lasers and projectiles XP kinda cheap but it works although its gay that most of his attacks hit behing him ( forward, up and down smashes ) Otter up for a game now =]?

EDIT:I have no idea about how to set up the IRC although I do use one for another forum xO...

MrOtter

Smash Journeyman
Dude, spamming lasers against Ike isn't cheap. It's the only way to stop the bugger. =D

And yeah, totally up for a game. I've got a room set up.

puddleface

Smash Rookie
so jealous

Guys i am so jealous that you have your hands on smash bros brawl. I ordered it off ebay last week, and now it seems ive been scammed so if you are deciding to buy it off ebay, be careful who you pick. Anyway ive ordered it from 365games.co.uk now, so hopefully it should come soon, if not tomorrow. I bet the next thing will be my wii wont play it cos of the dust issue, if so ill be mighty annoyed.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
LOL, aw I'm sure you'll get it soon Puddle. =]

Added a few new people that just got the game today. Should be on later.

puddleface

Smash Rookie
it aint funny... only messin, i kinda like having to wait longer, feels like christmas eve every day. Ill be adding you guys when i get my hands on it! happy smashin

Machete

Smash Ace
Q: Brawl is working, but it's all white and black! Why?
A: Not all TV:s can run NTSC 60Htz. If your Wii is set to 50Htz, you'll have to switch to 60Htz. Make sure your TV can handle it too.
I've got a problem here.

My TV is set to 60Htz, and it can handle it, but it's all white and black.

Any ideas?

MrOtter

Smash Journeyman
I've got a problem here.

My TV is set to 60Htz, and it can handle it, but it's all white and black.

Any ideas?
Buy a new TV, unfortunatley. Your tv can't properly process NTSC signals. Here's the bright side... atleast Battlefield won't BURN YOUR EYES in the process of turning from day to night.

Good games Ken. I keep getting thoroughly owned. I'll get some practise in, hopefully I'll be able to match you some day. ^____^

Top Bottom