• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Rescue for PAL-smashers - Freeloader for Wii! *Bad news folks*

Kensei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kenseithomas
lol otter your tons better =O...

I improved my falco in like 10 seconds by changing my playstyle by watching sethlon vids (plus a hell load of training agianst good metaknight and snake players) =] I basically learnt to space properly.

Zelda's hard to beat as falco cos I can't laser, chain grab or reflect anything. Plus the range and priority of zelda > falco =[ It says so on the match up chart which is actually pretty accurate. Falco is bad against metaknight, G&W and Zelda apparently. Maybe you should improve your metaknight.

I also tried to pick up bowser but I suck with him, and ness, but I get gimped too much and I kinda like luigi, just testing a whole load of chars recently, oh and add me Pluvia >=O

MrOtter

Smash Journeyman
Nice games Tosh.

I didn't have time to whip out my T.Link on your Ice Climbers. =(

B-air would of seperated them up nicely. ;D

Totally pwned my Sheik. =D

Edit: Oh you're back on? :3

Edit2: Moar nice games. :3

Kensei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kenseithomas
Hey otter can't play you today but are you gonna improve your metaknight? , you don't use him much and metaknight has alot of potential =P

up for some games later tommorow?.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Zelda's hard to beat as falco cos I can't laser, chain grab or reflect anything. Plus the range and priority of zelda > falco =[ It says so on the match up chart which is actually pretty accurate. Falco is bad against metaknight, G&W and Zelda apparently. Maybe you should improve your metaknight.
Lol. Yeah. Zelda counters Falco nicely.
Is this aimed at me? =S
Coz I don't use MK xD

Toshen

Smash Apprentice
Nice games Tosh.

I didn't have time to whip out my T.Link on your Ice Climbers. =(

B-air would of seperated them up nicely. ;D

Totally pwned my Sheik. =D

Edit: Oh you're back on? :3

Edit2: Moar nice games. :3
Indeed nice matches, i disconnected halfway for some reason so thats why i got back on :)

Still working a lot on my fox, Battlefield ruined aerial approaches though :/
Today my room pc should get fixed up so ill be able to actually read smashboards and play online at the same time :x

Kensei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kenseithomas
lol toast, the zelda part was aimed at you but the metaknight thing was aimed at otter.

MrOtter

Smash Journeyman
Mate, we didn't pick noob stages. Items were set pretty high aswell with none of the stupid ones turned off...

It must of been your friend.

Me and Noz always play on Smashville/FD/Battlefield etc.

The only flippant stage we ever really play on is Pictochat.

I'll tell him you said so. :3

We were trying to set up doubles but it was never our turn to set up; then when it finally was, you left. Lol

Flayl

Smash Hero
Have any of you been recording matches with a USB capture card? Which one do you recommend?

Toshen

Smash Apprentice
Ill play you for around 30 minutes Pluvia :) ill add your FC, you can go and host a game

edit: looks like you'll have to add me as well

Well no go then afterall, slacker :p
Maybe another time

ChroNoMakeR

Smash Cadet
Nice games Mono and Kensei xD
Mono i love your ganon ^^
It's always great to see a player who plays a good ganon.
And Kensei... hate your diddy xD

Thingy Person

Smash Journeyman
Nice games Mono and Kensei xD
Mono i love your ganon ^^
It's always great to see a player who plays a good ganon.
And Kensei... hate your diddy xD
Greenondorf would've pounded you had he not been using a 50hz TV... [/EXCUSES]
Glad to finally have fought you. Great Ganons think alike.

clace

Smash Journeyman
Nice machinima, Edds. xD

Thanks for the matches by the way, been a long time since I had some tbh. FALCON...PAWNCH.

On another note, does Thingy Person = Modo? Hi, if it is you. I'm Risky, if ya remember.

Kensei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kenseithomas
No ones online these days I guess we'll have to start arranging times or something?

Edds

Smash Ace
Nice machinima, Edds. xD

Thanks for the matches by the way, been a long time since I had some tbh. FALCON...PAWNCH.

On another note, does Thingy Person = Modo? Hi, if it is you. I'm Risky, if ya remember.
yeah i didnt know you mained falcon. i only use him for manly matches with rjp. also i heard you teamed up with your mate against rjp. but he still won anyway

No ones online these days I guess we'll have to start arranging times or something?
use msn or another form of messenger. that usually works

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
We should probably add each other on msn. Makes it easier. I know I have Ken on MSN, and a few other people =S

Btw, is that you dressing up as Falcon in your avatar Edds? O:

clace

Smash Journeyman
yeah i didnt know you mained falcon. i only use him for manly matches with rjp. also i heard you teamed up with your mate against rjp. but he still won anyway

use msn or another form of messenger. that usually works

*Bursts into tears*

ITS TRUE! I don't know how he did it, but he did. I feel like a nubcake, but oh well.

Again, does Thingy Person = Modo?

Thingy Person

Smash Journeyman
To anyone wondering, once upon a time, far far away, there was a thread where someone'd translate your nick into Japanese. Thingy Person came out as "Monojin", so that's what I'm using. "Thingy" is too long D=

Also, I've been clanking to the night with RjP yesterday. We should make this a meme, like our Falcon Quadrittos.

Top Bottom