• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Rescue for PAL-smashers - Freeloader for Wii! *Bad news folks*

Lant

Smash Journeyman
Did somebody mention 2v2 matches?

Count me and Thors in for that.

Kensei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kenseithomas
LOL Toast you lightning kicked me like 5 times and one of them wasn't even near anyone else but me xP I think you need to practice on your accuracy lol. And the fact that I was falco and he is light I was dying at like 83 % because of those lightning kicks.

But yeah great matches your friend nozza was pretty predictable but I couldn't really punish him cos I havent played against G&W so I don't know his range and lag times =/... But when I was snake I was just shield grenading which was pretty much pwning him xP.

I kinda like friendly fire on it makes it more fun and challenging and it also makes 2 vs 1s at the end more even as 2 people trying to attack you will probably end up attacking eachouther.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
LOL Toast you lightning kicked me like 5 times and one of them wasn't even near anyone else but me xP I think you need to practice on your accuracy lol. And the fact that I was falco and he is light I was dying at like 83 % because of those lightning kicks.
Lol. Sorry Ken D:
Lightning kicks are lethal </3

Lol@ Snake's gernades. I kept getting bombarded by them xP

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
To anyone in the UK who got MK today. My FC for Mario Kart is 0301-9916-4866. Message me if you add me.

Online is pretty decent.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
MK Online with anyone has so far been really smooth and the races quite competitive.

shadowed_phoenix

Smash Apprentice
I've just got my copy of brawl with the freeloader and it's not working, I followed all of the instructions but it just comes up with 'cannot read disc'. I've got version 3.2E. I knew I should'nt have chipped my Wii =(

Xtreme Starfox

Smash Ace
I got Mario kart Wii (WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! XD) I'm just chargin some batteries before I play with the Wii wheel.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Shadowed: Sounds like you've got a dirty lens/ faulty disc drive.
I don't think importers can do anything about that, since Nintendo's answer to this problem was to send it to them for a free repair, but I don't think you'll be able to send your PAL Wii, with an American copy of Brawl for fixing =S

Aw, seems like I'm the only one not caught up in the MK hype =[
MK doesn't appeal to me. 64 was great, but I haven't played one since.

Toshen

Smash Apprentice
Hello guys, still waiting as you can see, 5th week soon

Anyhow - how does the Mario Kart update do for the freeloader? I'm pretty sure it should still work but...you'll never know eh

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Xtreme, My FC for Mario Kart is 0301-9916-4866 and add my brother Pliskin 3823-8651-8218.

Xtreme Starfox

Smash Ace
5th Week waiting? o_o thats some bad luck. :(

Mario kart wii doesn't effect the freeloader, Because Mario kart Wii has no updates.

EDIT: ~N9NE~ I'll add you both now and I'll get my code too.

My code is 3351-4192-7814

I added you now but I haven't played any offline or online, let me do a cup first..

Lanttu

Smash Apprentice
Mario kart wii doesn't effect the freeloader, Because Mario kart Wii has no updates.
It has but it's 3.1E_v2 or something like that so problems with that.

Playing Mario Kart online saddens me really. There's so much which should have been in Brawl already. Was it really impossible to add those premade messages which you can change with your firend between games to Brawl already? I can understand lag because Mario Kart works pretty much like FPS games (wouldn't work for Brawl) if you know what I mean but c'mon...

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
My brother's joined you now Xtreme.

MK online is great, but sometimes it doesn't join cos the room is full and sometimes errors have come up.

EDIT: lol @ my brother's suicides

UsernameLink

Smash Journeyman
MKW didnt look all the great to me. But the online mode is making me thinking of buying it, ill see if my tescos has it tomorrow

Edit: grr my wii wont connect

Andromeda

Smash Lord
Mario Kart Wii is a must-buy title just because of the online compability. At least it looks like it is. It makes me mad, as I don't have permission from my parents to buy any more videogames.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
We should probably keep discussion of MK out of this topic, since it's in the general Brawl discussion. Could get locked =[

Anyone on here that I haven't added yet?
Nobody seems to be online tonight =S

Lant

Smash Journeyman
We should probably keep discussion of MK out of this topic, since it's in the general Brawl discussion. Could get locked =[

Anyone on here that I haven't added yet?
Nobody seems to be online tonight =S
I'll add you next time I'm on.

Edds

Smash Ace
nice games toast. havnt played against a decent zelda player. nice finish at the 3rd game. had to turn off the wii. pm me if you got msn

edit: i dont know what was going on at the beginning of the 1st game. wanted to use a grenade but wouldnt let me.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Sorry Soluble, no more MK talk here, anyone interested should go http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=126628&page=9

Talking about Brawl, when I went to GAME to get my MK this morning, I asked about it's release date and they said May 1st. Now we're all expecting Monday's update to be about the PAL release date, and if it is May 1st then I'll be Brawling with you guys in 3 weeks. Can't wait to face you guys online.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Haha thanks Edds. x]
Haha, a lot of people say that about Zelda =P

What happened at the end of the 3rd match? I can't remember lolz.

~N9NE~: I hope you guys get a release date soon. NOE is pathetic.
Here's hoping that Sakurai ends the dojo with a European release xD

Kensei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kenseithomas
Toast I don't know If I should main diddy anymore everyone says hes as annoying as pikachu =/ and I don't feel good when I win with him when I use banana's but I like him =[...

Im just sticking to falco and snake for a while, Im mastering falcos SHL and SHDL and snakes grenades =o

Anyone thing that diddy is extremely annoying? O__o

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Diddy's annoying, but that can be good. Annoying your opponent causes them to make harsh moves that you can punish.
Bananas are part of his move set, and are an effective way for Diddy to win. Its other peoples fault if they fall into the bananas. People are just moaning because they can't beat Diddy.
Don't stop playing Diddy O:
Your Diddy's really good.

Kensei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kenseithomas
lol no one is online in the morning its always empty =[...

Anyone =O....?

Top Bottom