• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Real Man Posts In This Topic.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
I have to leave for work right now but I just wanted to breifly touch on a few things before I go.

First, Proverbs did you consider that these people that lived their life before coming to the church were miserable because of the bad decisions they made? You cited one woman who was a prostitute as a way to counter what livvers was saying. Doesn't it make sense that she wasn't happy because she was a prostitute. Living her life for "God" made her happy because it gave her the strength to quit her previously detrimental life style. But if she had done this through self help or therapy and the result was the same, what does that have to do with god?

Livvers is happy with her life despite not living by the bible because she's made good decisons. This is possible without devoting your life to "God".

Secondly, why is it that when this thread takes on some semblance of intelligent discussion that people are saying "get back on topic, start posting one liners". The proom could do without that.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Alright look I say get back on topic because if we dont THIS THREAD WILLGET LOCKED! And I really enjoy the topic anyways. Its humorous what people say like the guy who talked about canadians and hockey and getting half naked. I say get back on topic to be a douche or to be annoying but because itd be a shame if it got locked

On Topic: A real man would listen to heavy metal bands. And a real man would surrender to Chuck Noris

Handorin

Smash Hero
That isn't what he said at all. Where did you get "Only go after one girl?" Obviously, most people will date more than person. It is the only way for one to know what personality they are compatible with. If it doesn't work out, then you date someone else. With that said, there might always be things you disagree on, or just aren't used to (big or small).

I won't bring any religion into this. It isn't the place. Even if I am religious, it annoys me when people bring it into every topic. =/

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
That isn't what he said at all. Where did you get "Only go after one girl?" Obviously, most people will date more than person. It is the only way for one to know what personality they are compatible with. If it doesn't work out, then you date someone else. With that said, there might always be things you disagree on, or just aren't used to (big or small).

I won't bring any religion into this. It isn't the place. Even if I am religious, it annoys me when people bring it into every topic. =/
I was approaching another argument because you clearly didn't read my first paragraph used to close the others arguments because we couldn't agree on anything god-related.

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
1. Real men wonder why the thread's name got changed
2. Real men would also wonder why some1 decided to bring up getting mostly naked and watch sports.
3. Real men have a deep voice.

Nah but seriously, since the thread's name was changed are we still supposed to talk about what a man wouldn't ever do?

Handorin

Smash Hero
I was approaching another argument because you clearly didn't read my first paragraph used to close the others arguments because we couldn't agree on anything god-related.
I did. And it didn't relate much to what you quoted.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Blegh

Real men would stay on topic so it doesnt get closed.

@birthnote I brought up half naked men because if homer simpson does it IT MUST BE MANLY

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
I did. And it didn't relate much to what you quoted.
He was talking about getting THE one girl. Where's the experience with girls if you don't get to live with them, and share mostly everything you are / have? Having a date doesn't make you know a girl.

Hopefully this is a better answer.

Scott!

Smash Lord
And a real man would surrender to Chuck Noris
No way. A real man would never surrender. He would accept Chuck's challenge and fight with honor until the end. As it's said in Deathly Hallows:
It was [...] the difference between being dragged into the arena to face a battle to the death and walking into the arena with your head held high. Some people, perhaps, would say that there was little to choose between the two ways, but [...] there was all the difference in the world.

momaspeare

Smash Cadet
A real man is playing the hole day brawl/melee or either working the hole day...
In the first the man hasn't to work because his wife works or because he don't need to work.
In the second the man hasn't got any time to play brawl/melee because of feeding his family with money:)

Handorin

Smash Hero
A real man is playing the whole day melee or either working the whole day...
In the first the man doesn't need to work because his wife works or because he doesn't need to work.
In the second the man hasn't got any time to play melee because of feeding his family with money :)
Fixe d

Don Kirby

Smash Apprentice
A real man is playing the hole day brawl/melee or either working the hole day...
In the first the man hasn't to work because his wife works or because he don't need to work.
In the second the man hasn't got any time to play brawl/melee because of feeding his family with money:)
You got it!:laugh:

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
@scott you must be a harry potter fanboy like me arent you? AND anyways chuck norris is WAAAAY different than voldemort. Chuck norris will onliterate you with his roundhouse kick. A real man would want to walk away from that. Trust me.

Scott!

Smash Lord
@scott you must be a harry potter fanboy like me arent you? AND anyways chuck norris is WAAAAY different than voldemort. Chuck norris will onliterate you with his roundhouse kick. A real man would want to walk away from that. Trust me.
Guilty as charged. But a real man knows that Mr. Norris will be able to kill him no matter what he chooses to do. The only manly choice is to take death face-first. And he and Voldy aren't that different. Both can kill with one shot. The only difference is that Voldy needs a wand.

Top Bottom