• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Re-re-Revival (Monster Smash) Toronto, Ontario November 6th, 2010*

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
oh also, im bringing my wii with b- and b+ on it BUT i am keeping the sd card with me at all times, if tourney matches need to take place come to me and i will give it to you but you must return it to me after your set is done

i lost an sd card and a gcn memory card already so i dont want to lose anything else

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
can anyone lend me a controller at this tourney?

my tournament one was stolen at Apex and now im using this really old one with a analog thats too inconsitent to rely on for this, id appreciate it

Snake0.0

Smash Rookie
i will most likely bring a brawl + wii (maybe melee (ne1 got memory card mine is corrupt)

Gichan

Smash Champion
Omg, guys listen to this. I went to Value Village to get stuff for my costume and they had ****ing tvs for sooo cheap. Ambrose get on msn if you see this I need your help to go get them, I'll buy you some food.

For others, IF YOU DRIVE GO TO A GOODWILL OR VV!! Buy a tv and then bring the receipt I'll reimburse you for it. I want to have some tvs to leave at tfns because we will be doing multiple tournies there and we can start casuals there. We just gotta talk to dice so we don't have to pay $6. I'd prefer $5 or even less seeing as we are supplying wiis and tvs.

Example of these crts that I am going to pick up soon enough, $5.99 for like a 17inch, another for $4.99 and another with ports for $14.99. I also saw a modulator there for like $4. If you see a tv that has a tv jack but no ports it's still good all we need is a vcr or a modulator. I have one and can borrow one plus gonna buy the one at VV. Just sayin.

Citrus you coming to this?

fUddO

Smash Ace
Tin Man said:
How's monday & friday for you?[
JERK.ownz.you said:
Where at York? I go to U of T but i have days off on thursday and i'd be happy to start playing again.

So where exactly is this place?
On Mondays I would only be able to stick around from 4:30 to 6, since I have classes before and after then. However, if someone else could bring a Wii as well, you guys could continue after then without me.

On Thursdays, my classes end at 6:30, so that works well for me.

On Fridays, I don't really have reason to come up to York since I don't have class. However, if enough people show interest, I'd be willing to make the commute.

I can't really invest more than 1 night a week in this, so hopefully we can find a good night for everyone.

To get to York:
Option 1:Go to Downsview Station, and take the 196 Rocket to York. There's also the 106 non-express bus, but only noobs take it.
Option 2: Go to Finch Station and take the 60c to York.
There's also YRT 3 and Purple Viva, but since you go to UoT, I doubt you need that.

The Brawls still take place in Founders College, which is at the northern part of the campus. It's building 50 on this map

-Googs

Smash Lord
Citrus you coming to this?
i wish bro, I moved to quebec for school. I leave and the scene finally picks up :( I come back for most of december and a week in febuary so if any tourneys go down then i'll come 100%, otherwise i can't compete in Ontario until I come home in May. Good luck with this tourney though! Can't wait to see how it goes.

I'm saying
1. Hype
2.Joe
3.Tinman
4.Illiad

if hype goes

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
*Unsubscribes*

And no... Not because I'm *scurred*, I have plans, I will look into (and I know I have said this a MILLION times), hosting a tourney of my own - For it would be a great attempt to see how well i can do as a T.O.

If I can make it I'll "magically" show up, if not... Take care people.

SoLn

Smash Apprentice
Im interested in attending, but ill be coming from Ottawa. Would anyone be able to house me Saturday night?

Gichan

Smash Champion
Im interested in attending, but ill be coming from Ottawa. Would anyone be able to house me Saturday night?
Bring a sleeping abg and I'll be able to house you. Holy will be taking the couch and I don't have any other matresses or anything along the lines of that. but hey you get beast holy training lol.

Iliad

Smash Lord
I'm saying
1. Hype
2.Joe
3.Tinman
4.Illiad

if hype goes
>.>

I'm not going to bother mentioning you have tinman above me for some reason when due to that placing we'd have played each other, and i'm pretty sure I'm 2-0 with him in sets. (Maybe just 1-0?)

But uh... Where's holy on that list?

Where's Raidos?

1. Holy
2. Hype
3. Joe
4. Raidos

Calling it.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
>.>

I'm not going to bother mentioning you have tinman above me for some reason when due to that placing we'd have played each other, and i'm pretty sure I'm 2-0 with him in sets. (Maybe just 1-0?)

But uh... Where's holy on that list?

Where's Raidos?

1. Holy
2. Hype
3. Joe
4. Raidos

Calling it.
1. Your 1-0 with me in sets.
2. We last played 8 MONTHS AGO. **** changes lol.
3. U & I can both beat Raidos, I personally don't see him as top 4.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
if im on my game at this i think ill make top 2, i noticed a significant boost in my game after apex so hopefully i can remember all the stuff i learned in the u.s

Patches

Smash Master
I'm HOPING for top 16 myself. I've done a **** ton of practicing, and I'm no where near done.

And Iliad, at some point during the tourney, if we don't meet up in the bracket, I want to play some friendlies with you. I want to see how well my Lucario does against your Marth. If that's cool with you?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I can't practice, got noone to practice with this weekend.

*sigh* Guess I'll work on my costume.

Top Bottom