• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The PWN Series #1 - Grand Blanc, MI

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Brawl Doubles - 7 Teams - Bracket
1. LOE1/Coco -
|
- $50
2. Ksev/***** -
|
- $20
3. L_Cancel/Xatic -
|

4. DRDN/Zyth -
|

5. Anther/DBP -
|

5. Rog/Bilal -
|

7. Nom/Tavi -
|

Brawl Singles - 18 Entrants - Bracket
[COLLAPSE="Brawl Rankings Thing"]
PWN Series #1 - Brawl Singles
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
LOE1
$54.00
2nd
L Cancel
$27.00
3rd
KSEV
$9.00
4th
Coco
5th
5th
Zyth
7th
Lordy
7th
Ori
9th
Topix
9th
Rog
9th
Drdn
9th
Nom
13th
Mobi
13th
Xatic
17th
TAVI
17th
Tbird
[/COLLAPSE]
1. LOE1 -
- $55
2. L_Cancel -
- $25
3. Ksev -
- $10
4. Coco -

5. ***** -

5. Zyth -

7. Ori -

7. Lordy -

9. Nom -

9. DRDN -

9. Topix -

9. Rog -

13. Xatic -

13. Sup -

13. DBP -

13. Mobi -

17. Tavi -

17. Tbird -

Project M Singles - 29 Entrants, Top 16 Bracket
[COLLAPSE="Project M Rankings Thing"]
PWN Series #1 - PM Singles
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Benji
$48.00
2nd
Super
$24.00
3rd
Anther
$8.00
4th
L_Cancel
5th
LOE1
5th
fZk
7th
Nom
7th
Lordy
9th
Identity Crisis
9th
JTsm
9th
Zyth
9th
Coco
13th
Tbird
13th
Robjoe
13th
LuigiMasterTae
13th
NoLife
[/COLLAPSE]
1. Benji -
- $85
2. Super -
-$40
3. Anther -
- $20
4. L_Cancel -

5. LOE1 -

5. fZk -

7. Nom -

7. Lordy -

9. Coco -

9. JTSM -

9. Zyth -

9. Identity Crisis -

13. TBird -

13. LMT -

13. RobJoe -

13. NoLife -

-
5th Seeds: Icy (
), Kyle, Xatic (
), Tesla Coil (
)
6th Seeds: Tavi (
), Napkin, Deeds, Rog (
)
7th Seeds: Ori (
), Jwings, Quinn, Tyler
8th Seed: Count (
)​

Project M Doubles - 10 Teams - Bracket
1. Anther/Misa -
|
- $60
2. The Conductors of the Hype Train (Super/Lordy) -
|
- $30
3. L_Cancel/fZk -
|
- $10
4. Benji/Tbird -
|

5. Zyth/Identity Crisis -
|

5. LOE1/Nom -
|

7. Coco/Tavi -
|

7. Robjoe/Xatic -
|

9. Tesla Coil/No Life -
|

9. JTSM/LMT -

Characters updated to the best of my knowledge, please let me do corrections. Also, only list characters that you won with.

Last edited:

JTsm

Smash Master
I demand an explanation.
He literally doesn't care.

Also, GG's to I have played. Really fun tournament overall.

I just wished people cared enough to do their pools. Another slow tournament. Doing crews would have been fun.

Last edited:

Zackery Hendricks

Smash Apprentice
Welp, character pride lost, done with pikachu. Oh well though, was a fantastic tournament.

~Dontbeplayin Shoutouts~
  • Shoutouts to ***** for making brawl doubles and singles stupid hype with his fantastic samus play. KSEV GET THIS MAN TO ANOTHER EVENT. ***** FOR PR
  • Shoutouts to mine and anthers team sucking but I still had a blast. Love you man.
  • Shoutouts to JackieWinks at his first tournament, hope to see you at more, you're awesome man.
  • Shoutouts to Rog beating Xatic, my sparring partners moving on up in the world
  • Shoutouts to actually meeting L Cancel and Misa and Misa showing everybody what's up in PM doubles, she should have entered singles she would have upset everybody >.<
  • Shoutouts to JTSM for always bringing the hype train
  • Shoutouts to Benji being my savior and making it so I could go to bdubs
  • Shoutouts to all of west michigan that came
  • Shoutouts to Rog DRDN Ori and even LOE for helping me a bunch my first time TOing I really appreciate everything that you guys did to make this tourney a success
  • Shoutouts to Ori the co-TO taking over my TO role and running the whole thing, won't happen next time, i'll make sure we get the crew battle in c;
  • Shoutouts to the PWN shop becoming a fantastic venue after 4 o clock
  • Shoutouts to everybody who came out to the event to make it ****ing fantastic. Shoutouts to long ass shoutout posts, Shoutouts to shuffle hype next weekend.
Thank you all! There will be another one, the hype will return, there will be a crew battle, there will be pizza.

Last edited:

Xatic

Smash Lord
Fun tournament even though I wasn't actually planning to come. Hope this turns into an actual series :)

1. Benji - $85 -- Congrats on 1st Benji, super fun random ditto MM too. I'm sure it'll be just as close next time
2. Super - $40 -- Congrats on beating Anther twice. Not many people from this state can do that.
3. Anther - $20 -- No worries babez, you'll bounce back and come back stronger than ever. That kinda scares me LOL
4. L_Cancel -- You have improved so much in PM. I was really happy you made top 4. Good job :) Thanks for the Brawl teams too. When you need more carrying hmu :088:
5. LOE1 -- GJ getting top 5. Ganon still sucks.
5. fZk -- sorry for not teaming. Wasn't gonna put you through it when I didn't have any of my actual characters warmed up xD shoutouts to playing 7 characters.
7. Nom -- glad to see you at least took a few games off west mi. gj
7. Lordy -- always fun chillin with you. you da best queefer.
9. Coco -- Glad I gave you my bracket spot. Sorry we had to play each other even though we were the easiest to split up. That was kinda ****ty. Wasn't gonna make you suffer because I was using 5000000 characters that day LOL. GJ showing everyone what you can do tho. Also congrats on Brawl doubles :)
9. JTSM -- Our hype train is too real. Missing Adrian tho :(
9. Zyth -- I'll take that DK out when my replacement characters get good. #falconsux
9. Identity Crisis -- GJ making bracket. You're improving every tournament. Don't get discouraged.
13. TBird -- WEST MIIIIIII.
13. LMT -- Didn't get to talk/play you
13. RobJoe -- Super fun teaming with you. Did nothing but scream/yell the whole time LOL
13. NoLife -- Congrats beating me in pools. your marth is solid.

Other random shoutouts:
Shoutouts to Zack for hosting.
Shoutouts to Ori brackets/pools.
Shoutouts to Rog for showing me I can't use my random characters on him anymore.
Shoutouts to my MM victims
Shoutouts to L Cancel; my theroy craft buddy and Misa for actually coming out to a tournament for once (Anti-Shoutouts to PzO AND Zinoto not showing up)
Shoutouts to West MI for coming over and showing everyone whats good. <3 you guys

*If I think of other shoutouts, I'll edit this.*

Last edited:

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Shoutouts to Benji for the free-est bracket I've ever seen. Not gonna go Falcon against your DK in bracket again :denzel:

Shoutouts to LOE1 for sweeping West MI.

Shoutouts to Super for sweeping East MI.

Shoutous to Jason for stepping it up. You're still a free win IMO. Get better.

Shoutouts to East Michigan for the free money.

Shoutous to ***** for getting top 5 in brawl at his first tournament with Samus.

SALTY THAT THE T.O. MADE ME PLAY LOE1 BEFORE DOUBLES GRAND FINALS when no other top 8 set was played before the stream booted. It was my fault for okaying so no johns. I know how to beat that LOE1 scrub next time :yeahboi:

LOE1

Smash Lord
Hmm...I guess I could do some shoutoutss. it was a pretty fun tourney after all :p.

L Cancel - grr i'll get ya next time in pm. this was my favorite pm set of the day, it was so hype lmao. as for brawl tho, diddy (flex)

Brawl
1. LOE1 - o
2. L_Cancel - yoo fun seeing you again man. my diddy tho :). im sure next time you'll beat it though, hope to see you more.
3. Ksev - nice job on 3rd, and thanks for driving us :). you really had me struggling in dubz too lol.
4. Coco - fun teaming, but I still don't think wario oli is a very good team comp lol. ggz in bracket too.
5. ****S - ***** ***** *****.... you just popped out of no where and bopped everybody lmao. I hope to see you at more tournies, you'll get pr'd in no time.
5. Zyth - who let zyth get 5th?
7. Ori - thanks for the housing and stuff. looks like ya gotta hit da lab for brawl tho :p.
7. Lordy - I didn't even notice you entered brawl lol. nice job on 7th for a game you haven't been practicing :p.
9. Nom - no moar mk! stick to ur main imo lol. ya just gotta learn matchups, even if they are pretty bad.
9. DRDN - yoo drdn got top10, get em boi.
9. Topix - topix got top10 too? dayum sonnnnn
9. Rog - jeez im slow with all these people doing so well lol. nce job rog.
13. Xatic - scott plz, are you ever gonna take another tourney srs lol.
13. Sup - our set was pretty fun lmao. I like having fun and joking around while playing :p. im sure you woulda beatme if you didn't change ur port.
13. DBP - yo, I don't think you should drop pika just because he takes a lot of practice to be good with. I mean that's how it is for a lot of characters. its your call though. anyways, thanks for hosting, i'll be sure to go to the next one.
13. Mobi - GRANTTTT I shall teach you diddy. you made me proud today, getting a time out.​

Project M
1. Benji - nice job winning man, I have a feeling if we played again you woulda made it a lot tougher lol.
2. Super - $40 - dayum, I didn't think you would beat anther, especially twice. ur just lucky you clutched it out in winners (smirk)
3. Anther - $20 - anther why ya gotta make me sad :(. but im sure you'll be practicing up and beat super next time lol. i'll have to start training more characters to beat you lol.
4. L_Cancel - grr i'll get ya next time in pm. this was my favorite pm set of the day, it was so hype lmao. hope to see you and daniella more often :)
5. LOE1 - ehhh I think I could have done better. there's always next time though lol.
5. fZk - I wish I got to play ya in singles, seems like you got better since the last time I played you. fun seeing you juan :).
7. Nom - the double ganon team is pretty fun lmao, too bad its not as good as some other teams though :(.
7. Lordy - fun set, I kinda know what ike can do from back when ally was here lol. I was scared of you going falcon though, next time we play i'll be more scared lol.
9. Coco - yoo fun set, I didn't even know you knew how to cg until today.
9. JTSM - fun doubles set lmao, quad ganon hype.
9. Zyth - zyth pls
9. Identity Crisis - fun set we played, I didn't know you had a fox lol. but its just like brawl mk, everyone has to know the mu :p.
13. TBird - fun pools set, I was legit scared of ur falcon.
13. NoLife - ggz, just take my advice and practice up and you'll come back stronger :).

Shoutouts to ori stereotyping topix
Shoutouts to half off appetizers
Shoutouts to west Michigan, hope to see you guys more :)
Shoutouts to samus

Overall fun tourney, there were some seeding problems *cough* ori *cough* but that should be fixed next time. thanks for hosting zack!​

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
KoolOriBro Shoutouts

Brawl
DRDN - ggs drdn, fun set like always. you are getting better so keep it up. nice job on top 4 in dubs.
Topix - ggs dude, glad you made it out. Always a fun time when you are around. Hope to see you again soon dude.
Coco - are sets are always so good. I'll over come the Olimar MU soon. I need to relearn patience. the money match was great as well. just as close as the tourney set haha.
*****/Ishmael - I'm being 110% real with you when I say you have pure natural talent. The way you play Samus is amazing and it brought me into light that I still have work to be done in order to make it to my next level of play. I hope you do come to more events because you were a really cool guy and I want to see you grow even more as a player. I was humble in defeat but remember that next time we face it will be just as hard or harder for you.

Project M
• Count - great Bowser, awesome set!
• Icy - fun Mario, wish that accidental green missile didnt cost me the set but w/e
• LMT - awesome Link dude, bodied me really good haha
• Tavi - fun mario, I learned after Icy what I needed to do so i applied it in our set.
• Nom - 1 day, 1 day i will figure out how Ivysaur works.
• Lordy - my ass hurts please be gentler next time bby cakes
• L_Cancel - why are you great at everything

General
• Zack - learn from mistakes and apply them next time. This is the life of a TO. The event was fun, but I think you should be a little bit more involved. I think you should have been watching myself, Super, Lordy, and Xatic making the bracket so you can learn bracket theory and general seeding. I'm not going to be there every time so just a heads up.
• Rog - I loved the stream set up. We will have to make it work a little better next time, but it was great. Hope to see the vids up soon!
• West Michigan - always a pleasure seeing you guys. I do love it when you grace us easterners with your presence. If you guys ever do a PM/Brawl on the West side I will always make time for a trip over <3
• To everyone else much love <3

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
1. Benji - $85 - Fooooooox. You've gotten better, but those NERVS though. Good stuff keeping it together. You deserved every win you got. (PS This man was 3rd seed)
2. Super - $40 - Fraudstrats2014. I don't think I played so well at a tournament. Shoutouts to Wobbles for his MIOM posts that helped me control my nervs for the most part.
3. Anther - $20 - ihateyou. Anther is Pikachu. Anther means Pikachu to me more than Pikachu. And then this Falco BS? I'm glad I clutched out that Game 5 set.
4. L_Cancel - Finally, you get to live up to your tag.
5. LOE1 - Get wrecked by West MI Mario. Sorry notsorry about sending Anther to deal with you.
5. fZk - West MI or East MI, it's always great to see you.
7. Nom - Work on that Ivy! I think you're really close to being a serious threat in East MI if you get #datknowledge
7. Lordy - Oof, this is not where I expected you to fall. I like the way the bracket worked out here, but we'll get 'em next time.
9. Coco - Solid teams play with Tavi. Really impressed by you guys.
9. JTSM - Snake! Every time I see you there is some obvious improvement to your game. Kinda glad I dodged you this time, it's such a rough matchup.
9. Zyth - For all the crap East MI gives you, you did really well at this tournament. It's a shame you had to fight some serious powerhouses in Bracket, but them's the breaks.
9. Identity Crisis - Good to see you make it out.
13. TBird - Takin' all of DRDNs cash.
13. LMT - Good seeing you again, man.
13. Robjoe - You need a new tag. How about 'Space Cadet'.
13. NoLife - A surprisingly good Marth I was not expecting to see show up. You nailed some impressive wins and you had that spacing knowledge.

Additional Shoutouts
Ori - MAN YOU GOTTA CHECK THAT BRACKET. Really great seeing you again, tho, even though when it comes to Smash Theory I tend to disagree with everything you say.
Xatic - Bringing the hype with all them characters. Shame Coco got you with that ICs stuff. Thanks for teaming with the Space Cadet.
Zack - Good venue location. If you increase the entry fee, I'll be more inclined to make the next one.
Misa - A solid ZSS. I kinda bopped you in Teams play but you and Anther made mincemeat out of my partner. When he's not in a funk, you're gonna see that this HYPE TRAIN DON'T STOP.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
I enjoyed the tourney a lot, I was really happy Daniella and I were able to make it outtt. HYPE. Full-shoutouts when I'm not as tired. XD

JTsm

Smash Master
Project M Singles - 29 Entrants, Top 16 Bracket
1. Benji -
- Fun talking with you and congratz on 1st. West MI OP.
2. Super -
- Even though I didn't want you to win, I need to give you mad props for beating Anther. Really good stuff.
3. Anther -
- You'll get back to beating these scrubs in no time ;D It was fun carpooling with you :D
4. L_Cancel -
- YoOoOoOo Top4 4ever yo. Glad you took my pizza leftovers. lol
5. LOE1 -
- What's going on man???? 5th is unacceptable. lolol but yeah fun seeing you.
5. fZk -
- GG's in our set and our friendly. Good seeing you.
7. Nom -
- Emerald partner and douche! lolol I'll give you the note soon and GG's in friendlies ;P
7. Lordy -
- I usually get extremely salty when I lose to you so easily, but GG's man.
9. Coco -
- yoooooo I really want to play your IC's sometime dude.
9. JTSM -
- Get better man ***. Hype train (flex)
9. Zyth -
AND BROKEN ASS SHEIK. - I shouldn't really john so GG's.
9. Identity Crisis -
- Good seeing you! We need to play more IMO.
13. TBird -
- Wished we would have played.
13. LMT -
- GG's in our set and friendlies. I wish I could have done better in dubs.
13. RobJoe -
- GG's man. Our set was really tight and probably my favorite.

GG's to the rest of my pool. Napkin, Kyle and Jwing. Got some potential here. ^__^

TO Zac - Thanks for running this awesome tournament. I'm glad the store owner let us play later. Mad props.
Xatic - yoyoyoyo beat some ass in Shuffle mang. It was fun seeing you.
Lcancel's GF - I noticed I was being a little to loud during your GF's set and I apologize since you looked kind of annoyed.

Last edited:

JTsm

Smash Master
That's actually true ^ He's really been working hard.

Nominate10

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5000-3932-8404
Lot of fun. Didn't reach my goal, but I had some pretty legit sets anyway. Shoutouts later maybe if I don't forget...

SomebodyTookSup

Smash Rookie
Sup everyone, I had lots of fun yesterday at the tourney! This is my first post here on smash boards, seeing as I'm wanting to become a more active member of the smash community, making an account on smash boards seemed like the next step. Anyways it seems like people are doing shout outs, so I guess I'll do that as well

LOE1 - Our set was really fun, just joking around knowing I'll get my ass kicked and you just playing along with everything was great. Maybe one day I'll play more srs and get TWO stocks off you :D
DRDN - Had fun in some friendlies, maining random for a year really showed through your knowledge of any character you threw out.
NOM - Good set man, they were pretty close, but you defiantly pull it out against me... for now.
KSEV - Dude, thank you so much for getting me more involved in smash. Thanks for coaching me in my matches and trying to make me a better player, also for driving because you are a bro. Though the reason I can't beat you right now is because I can't round up.
MOBI - Thanks for hanging out with me at that pizza place, and holding my hand in those HYPE HYPE HYPE doubles sets with D!CKS in it. Had lots of fun in friendlies, I still need to work on that diddy match up.
DBP - Sorry about that SD in out first match, not really sure how it even happened. We won't even mention the second one, you just were not on your game.
D!CKS - OMG ISH you did SOOO well for your first tourney gurl. lol. Keep working on all those -3 match ups with samus lol. PR soon please?
ROG - Good friendlies man, thanks for putting up with my random stage and character picks, those were some fun games.

Congrats to all the people that placed well, and thanks to every one behind the scenes with the tech stuff, and holding the venu and everything. Hope to see you all at another tourney soon!

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
added the Rankings for both Singles events! Claim the stuff if i didn't give it to you already!

supertav3000

Smash Rookie
NNID
Supertav3000
This tourney was a blast, shoutouts to
Lordy :ike: for being the best ike ive seen
Ori :ganondorf: for them close matches
Coco:popo:for being the best partner
fZk:lucas: for the matches and advice
L-Cancel:mario2: for those close dittos
Nom :ivysaur: for that offstage solarbeam (and thnx for baring with me in brawl dubz)
LMT:link2: for our close match and those fun Friendlies

Cant wait for the next one

fZk

Smash Lord
Shoutouts!

1. Benji - Told you this was your coming out party, I just didn't expect you to take first. Like I said, you have the most potential out of any of us and I'm glad is showing. Fear the Diddy though.
2. Super - Great showing at this, you were really playing on point. Probably the most entertaining player in MI.
3. Anther - Good thing for you I didn't want that first seed. I'm guaranteeing a win against you next time, you can hold me to that.
4. L_Cancel - Jason my dude! Great teaming with you and great match on singles. I won't lose next time so you better bring it. Say hi to your girl for me. She's a cutie!
5. LOE1 - Didn't play or talk to you much this time Chris. Make sure those things change next time.
5. fZk -
7. Nom - Sorry you don't like playing me, but do take the advice I gave you seriously. You will need it to get over that hump.
7. Lordy - Shocked to see you this low. You always underperform when going out of region, you're better than that and you know it. Keep on flopping.
9. Coco - Nice icies and nice friendlies, keep on practicing.
9. JTSM - Kyle! You seem to be stuck with your progress. Dig deep to see what you need to improve to turn that corner. Great seeing you as always.
9. Zyth - We finally met in bracket. To be honest I didn't want yo play you since I hate playing Sheik, but my :diddy: pulled through. The same to JTSM applies to you.
9. Identity Crisis - Nice seeing you Alex, you have a ton of potential so keep it up.
13. TBird - **** smash, let's go fishing instead.
13. LMT - You're better than me, you have no business being this low.
13. RobJoe - I show up in my raw denim and my MMM GATs (Google it you plebs) and you show me up with those bathrobes steez. Very good sets against you. Sorry I didn't have any concrete advice for you, I don't understand your character.
13. NoLife - Sorry I didn't meet you.

This tourney, while very fun, had no business ending well after midnight. The TOs should look into improving that if this is to become a series. Great job to all the newcomers that were there and thanks for asking for advice and tips, it shows that you're motivated to improve. Hope you keep coming back.

Zackery Hendricks

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts!

This tourney, while very fun, had no business ending well after midnight. The TOs should look into improving that if this is to become a series. Great job to all the newcomers that were there and thanks for asking for advice and tips, it shows that you're motivated to improve. Hope you keep coming back.
Already on top of it. Pools were organized poorly and there was bad execution on event start times.

salvi

Smash Rookie
WEST MI HYPE!!!!! Way to represent!!!! Shoutout to Lordy, benji, Tbird, L_cancel and super, wish me and vandar could of made it see you guys at root 7!!!!!

whitmorethetoadpirate

Smash Apprentice
Well played Benji, well played.
Yeeeeee boiiii. Also, guess I should do shoutouts or something.

1. Benji - Yay
2. Super - Good games against you, finally got the better of your Sonic. GFs were super close though, so I'm sure the next time I'll have to do even better if I want to have a chance at winning.
3. Anther - Really upset that I didn't get to play against you, but I guess next time you show up I'll make sure to get some games in against you since I'm sure you'll be practicing like crazy.
4. L_Cancel - Your Mario is scurry. Cool to meet your GF finally, she was super cool and carried Anther hard in doubles. We need to play so many more friendlies at rootfesttttttt
5. LOE1 - Same for L goes for you. Next time I'm staying away from you when you are near the edge and I'm falcon >.>
5. fZk - Really solid games against my falcon, and I'm sure when I play as fox some more you'll get waaaay better at that match up. Also thanks for being super supportive :D
7. Nom - Didn't play much against you except in doubles where you messed around. I'm sure I'll play against you next time
7. Lordy - Giant monkey arms > banana sword
9. Coco - Didn't get to play against you but nice job on top 5 in brawl singles and first in brawl doubles
9. JTSM - Always like seeing you and your Snake, even if I didn't play against you either. Needed to bring even more hype than you already did
9. Zyth - A fellow DK player is always good to see.
9. Identity Crisis - Shouldn't have gone DK against ZSS three times in a row, but I just wasn't thinking. You played solidly against me, sorry I couldn't give you some better games in pools.
13. TBird - Benjibird for best team name. Also everyone needs to watch out once winter leaves, TBird with fish hat is broken tier.
13. LMT - Don't know who you are but glad you made it out! Hope to see you at more tourneys and hope to see you in bracket at some point in the future
13. RobJoe - We should Jiggs ditto more, it's too fun. Sorry I kept denying you games, I just really wanted to watch doubles GFs. We'll get in more some other time.
13. NoLife - What I said for LMT goes for you as well.

Shoutout to Xatic for a ridiculously tense random MM. Hope next time is just as close.
Shoutouts to Bdubs for having way better food than I usually get there, and fried pickles.
Shoutout to Tom for having a class in Mackinac Hall right after mine.
Good luck anyone who is going to Shuffle and blah blah blah.

Last edited:

Axrz

Smash Apprentice
1. Benji - Fun set in pools, and congrats on winning the tournament! I want the Fox next time though ;)
2. Super - Didn't talk to you much at the tournament but I hope we can get some friendlies in.
3. Anther - Congrats on winning doubles!
4. L_Cancel - Great to finally meet you, I hope to see you at another tourney soon!
5. LOE1 - GGs in pools, Wario too strong.
5. fZk - Let's get some friendlies in next time. Good seeing you again.
7. Nom - Our tournament set count is 2-2, so the next time we meet should be pretty exciting.
7. Lordy - Didn't talk but I'd really like to get friendlies with you.
9. JTSM - Always great to see you, we need more friendlies.
9. Zyth - Thanks for carrying me in dubs, sorry I had to leave so early though.
13. TBird - GGs in pools, really close set.
13. LMT - Good to see you dude.
13. NoLife - GGs in bracket man, I swear you have so much potential. Keep at it.

Shoutouts to Tesla Coil for the fun pools match, always nice talking to you.
Shoutouts to Xatic for being a cool guy.
Shoutouts to Ori for being a sorta cool guy.
Shoutouts to Zack for hosting, really fun tourney.
Shoutouts to Misa for being a really cool person and for carrying Anther in doubles.
Shoutouts to Pizza.
Shoutouts to whoever I forgot, it was a long day and I don't remember everyone's tags unfortunately :(

Last edited:

NoLife

Smash Apprentice
1. Benji - Good job man i didnt even know who u were then i found out u placed higher than anther and i was like...."damn" (<-- i actually said that out loud to myself)
2. Super - good friendlies man enjoyed playing with u....besides the fact that u made me hate sonic even more than i already did i enjoyed playing u
3. Anther - ur a really cool guy im glad i got to get a few friendlies in with u
4. L_Cancel - Never played/talked to u. good **** getting 4th
5. LOE1 - one of these days im gonna beat u.......ill make it my lifetime goal....but until then GGs in bracket need to get some frendlies in next time
5. fZk - Never meet u but ur lucas looked good for the little that i saw of it
7. Nom - Never got our friendlies in...next tournament we will. good job getting 7th
7. Lordy - ur ike looked good too bad we never played my friend plays ike so i consider myself more than decent when it comes to fighting him so maybe if we ever play it could b a close match
9. Coco - GGs in pools...probs should hav not forgetten about FD when it comes to striking since FD is like heaven for ICs and sheiks neutral game movement sucks
9. JTSM - Never played u/ or talked to u but ive heard good things about ur snake we should play sometime
9. Zyth - I studied up on u, u and Xatic were the two people i really wanted to beat and i actually managed to do it to my suprise GGs we need to play those sheik dittos more often.
9. Identity Crisis - U play one of my 3 most hated characters.....Sonic, Squrtile, and ZSS...i have ZERO knowledge of her and what she can do so maybe ill read up on her b4 we play so it will b a bit more close the next time GGs in bracket. It was kind cool that u wanted a coach for our set. Made me feel like a threat lol
13. TBird - I think it was ur falcon that i played friendlies with at one point. its always fun to fight a falcon
13. LMT - Never played u but link is badass and fun to fight in my opinion. we should play some friendlies next time
13. RobJoe - had fun with the friendlies that we played. too bad that u play a character that no one plays and that character just so happens to b a hard counter to marth. fun **** though

Xatic - GGs in pools, U were one of the guys i wanted to beat (dont ask y cause idk) and im happy we got to play at one point or another
Tesla Coil - well looks like u found ur doubles character right at the very end of our matches...at least u know now so we will get them next time in doubles if/when we team together...fun playing friendlies with u
Apasher - y didnt u show up i was looking forward to playing u again to see if i improved enough to beat ur fox..... till next time i guess

Last edited:
Top Bottom