• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pretty in pink or true in blue, Krystal for Sm4sh!

TheLegendaryFoxFire

Smash Journeyman
Most likely because we may or may not know anything til E3
She's got Wolf holding her back, which is debatabley worse, since they're from the same series... and in any case, Shovel Knight and Shantae are debatably holding back the Kongs, and King K.Rool ain't helping with that.

In any case, we need to come up with some way to market Krystal to more people; make them want to vote for her, boost her popularity. One could argue that the new Star Fox would do that, but I'm not sure it will be enough. My only Idea is to get Krystal Smashified...
Everyone with a Twitter account, go use this thing (#Smashified) to promote Krystal like crazy!

If you guys have anything better, please share it. I'm at a loss for ideas at this point.
I've been in everyone of those guys videos commenting about Krystal being the next Smashified. The only thing I haven't done it make a Twitter let. Which I should do.

Wolfheart07

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dragonheart07
Moreso that both characters have a lot going for them. The whole "one rep per franchise" thing is assumed true even though we have no reason to believe it is.

And it certainly says something that moveset potential was one of the biggest things the developers looked for with the initial newcomers...and the biggest reason Krystal's been supported is her moveset potential.
That's true. Besides, if the Fire Emblem series were able to get two new characters into the roster at once even though one of them is a direct clone to Marth, then what's stopping them to include 2 Starfox characters more to join the roster. Wolf is pretty much easy to include in because of his status in Smash that he was in Brawl and why he wouldn't take long to make while Krystal with such a great and unique moveset potential makes her the next best candidate to join.

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
This article has some good points. I don't think the whole "Miyamoto assigned Rare to re-invision Star Fox" thing is accurate, though. There were far more subtle business-related issues that led into the creation of Star Fox Adventures, but I won't get into them right now. It's kind of a shame, because if you ask people who are inclined with Star Fox about Star Fox Adventures, many of them will respond with an answer similar to what the person who wrote the article noted. At least, that's what I'm willing to bet.

Regardless, it's a definite uphill battle to make Star Fox relevant again to the current market. That much is quite clear.

The question is: How does Miyamoto plan to pull it off? What is going to be the extent of the content that the game will have to offer?

I suppose we'll find out at E3. 30 days away, was it?

Personally, I don't have faith in the franchise right now. But that's just me. I sort of feel like the only things that are keeping Star Fox alive are the Smash Brothers games and general Star Fox fans (and perhaps a few furries too). I don't mean to categorize, however. These are just my personal observations. I don't mean to imply accuracy.

It's cool to look at the possibilities and potential of something, and all. Believe me, I get this. Possibilities and potential were/are major points in all the arguments I have made (especially for Krystal in Smash and Star Fox as a series in general).

You soon realize however that it's difficult to convey ideas to other people that are merely possibilities. Many people will often not be able to see the possibilities in something that you can see... or at least see those possibilities as "happening" (therefore making those possibilities impossible).
My understanding is that Miyamoto just decided to repurpose a game Rare was working on in Dinosaur Planet into a Star Fox game. That's about it for me in terms of "facts" though regarding all this. The idea that Miyamoto might figure Rare could revive Star Fox with his direction does seem like it might be possible... although it feels a bit short sighted. I ended up loving Star Fox Adventures, I have to say... but the process that lead to it seems kind of messy. Even moreso if Miyamoto really though what this writer claims he did.

Oddly enough, the part of the article your pointing out here wasn't the most contentious in the comments. Far more people appeared to have a problem with the notion that rail shooters are a dead or dormant genre that Star Fox needs to steer away from to be relevant. Have to admit, it's a bit much to claim that, but I can definitely say that "Star Fox 64 2" isn't the formula for success for Star Fox. The series needs to expand and deepen, in my opinion.

Yeah, in theory there's a lot of great things Nintendo can do with Star Fox. I think we collectively understand the potential. We'll just have to see what they do. I'll remain optimistic myself even if there's always doubt. If we all were so troubled with doubt we wouldn't have much of a thread here, since, after all, the life of this thread is fed with hope and possibility.

But that's us. Others outside our circle will have trouble buying in to our ideas. I'll be the first to admit that my reasons for wanting Krystal in Smash and more developed in Star Fox Wii U are because I can see potential that's not obvious. Other's might take the character at face value and see little in comparison. I see a character I believe to be interesting even if she's not proven it so clearly. I desire to see her potential realized, particularly in Star Fox. I think all the Star Fox characters could all use some proper character development not necessarily pushed by dramatic high concept story telling. I think a deep game like I've described would be the ideal way to accomplish this. In terms of Smash, it's more basic. I see her as having unique potential. I think a Smash or Star Fox appearance would give her another chance to be a character more people can appreciate.

Thanks. I knew I had other reasons, but I was blanking on them at the time.

I would say a shovel is a unique weapon, but considering he mostly uses it like a sword, and it's more practical use wouldn't offer much in terms of a moveset... maybe I'm just missing something.
The shovel has several abilities. In standard attacks it would resemble sword play sometimes. Even if it was a sword and not a shovel, being a sword doesn't immediately remove it's opportunity to be unique. Marth, Ike, Robin, Link, and Meta Knight all play very differently and they all use swords. Shovel Knight uses a shovel kind of like a sword. Closest character to him would maybe be Link just because Shovel Knight has projectiles and a bouncing aerial down stab like Link's dair. I think his uniqueness is still pretty safe though.

Unless you feel the sword users aren't unique because they use swords. In that case, your standards are really high and the opportunity for a character to be unique is really poor anyways.

Shovel Knight and Shantae's basic attack gimmicks could be easily accomplished by Cranky Kong and Dixie Kong respectively. Krystal's got no monkey business holding her back.
Seems like a joke post, I'll be honest. Sorry if it was.

Only things those two Kongs have in common with Shovel Knight and Shantae respectively is that one of them uses an "extension of the arm" and the other uses their hair to attack. Actually seeing how Shovel Knight uses the shovel you could see just how different and diverse the weapon is compared to Cranky's stick. Likewise with Shantae. Shantae's hair is her primary "standard" attack method and she could use a gun similar to Dixie too, but she also has access to a ton of other abilities, tools, and weapons. Saying Dixie would take all of Shantae's uniquness is as bad as saying Palutena already has the "staff" thing covered in Smash. Shovel Knight being compared to Cranky or a sword user in general and claiming they already have anything Shovel Knight could do covered is pretty much silly too.

I'm not saying this because I really want Shovel Knight, I don't... although I would like Shantae but also Dixie... I'm saying it because I feel you got to be fair to other characters even if you don't support them. Characters like Shantae and Shovel Knight have other more "real" obstacles to face anyways. If you're to make an argument against them, it should not be because they lack uniqueness.

Last edited:

Desert Croc

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4757-0799-4282
My understanding is that Miyamoto just decided to repurpose a game Rare was working on in Dinosaur Planet into a Star Fox game. That's about it for me in terms of "facts" though regarding all this. The idea that Miyamoto might figure Rare could revive Star Fox with his direction does seem like it might be possible... although it feels a bit short sighted. I ended up loving Star Fox Adventures, I have to say... but the process that lead to it seems kind of messy. Even moreso if Miyamoto really though what this writer claims he did.

Oddly enough, the part of the article your pointing out here wasn't the most contentious in the comments. Far more people appeared to have a problem with the notion that rail shooters are a dead or dormant genre that Star Fox needs to steer away from to be relevant. Have to admit, it's a bit much to claim that, but I can definitely say that "Star Fox 64 2" isn't the formula for success for Star Fox. The series needs to expand and deepen, in my opinion.

Yeah, in theory there's a lot of great things Nintendo can do with Star Fox. I think we collectively understand the potential. We'll just have to see what they do. I'll remain optimistic myself even if there's always doubt. If we all were so troubled with doubt we wouldn't have much of a thread here, since, after all, the life of this thread is fed with hope and possibility.

But that's us. Others outside our circle will have trouble buying in to our ideas. I'll be the first to admit that my reasons for wanting Krystal in Smash and more developed in Star Fox Wii U are because I can see potential that's not obvious. Other's might take the character at face value and see little in comparison. I see a character I believe to be interesting even if she's not proven it so clearly. I desire to see her potential realized, particularly in Star Fox. I think all the Star Fox characters could all use some proper character development not necessarily pushed by dramatic high concept story telling. I think a deep game like I've described would be the ideal way to accomplish this. In terms of Smash, it's more basic. I see her as having unique potential. I think a Smash or Star Fox appearance would give her another chance to be a character more people can appreciate.

The shovel has several abilities. In standard attacks it would resemble sword play sometimes. Even if it was a sword and not a shovel, being a sword doesn't immediately remove it's opportunity to be unique. Marth, Ike, Robin, Link, and Meta Knight all play very differently and they all use swords. Shovel Knight uses a shovel kind of like a sword. Closest character to him would maybe be Link just because Shovel Knight has projectiles and a bouncing aerial down stab like Link's dair. I think his uniqueness is still pretty safe though.

Unless you feel the sword users aren't unique because they use swords. In that case, your standards are really high and the opportunity for a character to be unique is really poor anyways.

Seems like a joke post, I'll be honest. Sorry if it was.

Only things those two Kongs have in common with Shovel Knight and Shantae respectively is that one of them uses an "extension of the arm" and the other uses their hair to attack. Actually seeing how Shovel Knight uses the shovel you could see just how different and diverse the weapon is compared to Cranky's stick. Likewise with Shantae. Shantae's hair is her primary "standard" attack method and she could use a gun similar to Dixie too, but she also has access to a ton of other abilities, tools, and weapons. Saying Dixie would take all of Shantae's uniquness is as bad as saying Palutena already has the "staff" thing covered in Smash. Shovel Knight being compared to Cranky or a sword user in general and claiming they already have anything Shovel Knight could do covered is pretty much silly too.

I'm not saying this because I really want Shovel Knight, I don't... although I would like Shantae but also Dixie... I'm saying it because I feel you got to be fair to other characters even if you don't support them. Characters like Shantae and Shovel Knight have other more "real" obstacles to face anyways. If you're to make an argument against them, it should not be because they lack uniqueness.
If you have played Shovel Knight or Shantae's games, you would know that they are far from bland and ordinary.

But anyway, back to the topic at hand. I think it is possible for Star Fox to get 4 reps, especially since Fire Emblem might get 5. But that chance is very slim. I feel like Nintendo would want to even out the franchises, which would be a rather hypocritical reason seeing as how Fire Emblem and Kid Icarus have more reps than what they should.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
But anyway, back to the topic at hand. I think it is possible for Star Fox to get 4 reps, especially since Fire Emblem might get 5. But that chance is very slim. I feel like Nintendo would want to even out the franchises, which would be a rather hypocritical reason seeing as how Fire Emblem and Kid Icarus have more reps than what they should.
It's not a matter of reps, though. From what we've seen, they look for compelling characters with a lot of potential first and foremost...and if that holds true, it helps our chances.

Wolfheart07

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dragonheart07
It's not a matter of reps, though. From what we've seen, they look for compelling characters with a lot of potential first and foremost...and if that holds true, it helps our chances.
That's what we're all hoping for with Krystal
since she does fit those requirements who has tons of potential in movesets. Fire Emblem should be kept at 4 characters and not go overboard with a 5th who happens to be a Marth clone. As we all know, Starfox in my opinion should get 4 characters for their roster since only Fox and Falco in there is quite low especially with their new game coming up soon.

Desert Croc

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4757-0799-4282
I hope the same too. I just fear what the reactions of other people will be if Krystal gets in with Wolf.

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
Seriously guys Ike should have been cut, Lucina should have still been an alternate, and Dark Pit should have stayed an alternate, same with Doctor Mario , (with custom movesets, he was a pointless addition) .
The way I see it, we will probably get both Wolf and Krystal, and why not, Wolf would be easy to porr

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Why is this turning from the "Krystal support" group to the "Hate Everyone Else" group?

Ike is still a popular character in the FE series, Star of the first 3D game and the only non-Akenia (sp) character to have a descendant in Awakening.

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
Why is this turning from the "Krystal support" group to the "Hate Everyone Else" group?

Ike is still a popular character in the FE series, Star of the first 3D game and the only non-Akenia (sp) character to have a descendant in Awakening.
Also, Ike is one of the only Fire Emblem characters to star in 2 games, only other one is Marth I believe. And this is starring in them as the main or one of the main characters. Not like Anna or Tiki where they're just there.

ShyGuy XL

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShyGuyES
3DS FC
5386-9776-6327
No offense but is this the Fire Emblem thread or the Krystal support thread?

Back on topic

I had a dream where Krystal was confirmed along side Wolf in a trailer that starts out with a mid-air battle between Fox and Falco vs Wolf where both are shot down by Wolf and escapes before their arwings crash while Wolf like jumps out of his Wolfen lands to fight both Fox and Falco with the tagline "WOLF Enters the Battlefield !" cut to footage from the Wii U and 3DS versions showing off Wolf fighting Fox, Falco and most of the roster as well showing Venom from Melee as a new 3DS stage then suddenly Wolf is shot at but not from an arwing but from a Cloudrunner letting out a cry as a familiar female jumps down with her staff and brings it out glowing reveiling "KRYSTAL Joins the Assault !" showing her fighting Wolf, Fox and Falco, a few of her moves and one of her taunts and lastly the final smashes where Wolf has a new final smash where he jumps into his Wolfen and blasts figters ala Zero Suit's final smash and Krystals' where Earthwalkers rampage on the stage running over fighters then the trailer ends with comfirmed both Krystal and Wolf to released together part of a StarFox DLC pack

It was awesome but only time will tell

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I guess it's merely a matter of time until we see StarFox Wii U footage for the first time.

Pardon my absence, I had a Listeria infection and had to go to the hospital.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Good to have you back CJ.

The next few weeks are gonna be stupidly tense.

Krayon Kaphonie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kaphonie

Attachments

ShyGuy XL

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShyGuyES
3DS FC
5386-9776-6327

Wolfheart07

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dragonheart07
Last edited:

TheLegendaryFoxFire

Smash Journeyman
Like this? :D
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkG7i14VA
I'm taking it to Photoshop and coloring it in. :) Since you guys were saying her look would be an updated Command outfit, I took the liberty of drawing it for you guys. =) I'm gonna draw a full body pic mixed with some Assault and Adventures. :)
Looks really good man! Can't wait to see it finished.

Noticed a lot of ignorant comments in your Miiverse. Its a shame how blindly people can hate on a character for no valid reason. Hope they don;t discourage you.

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
If you have played Shovel Knight or Shantae's games, you would know that they are far from bland and ordinary.

I've been recommended Shovel Knight a lot, but still haven't played it. I've also watched some gameplay footage.

I've played every Shantae game though and have absolutely adored every one. She's an awesome character with a lot of potential.

Both characters have the indie third party thing holding them back in all likelihood, although I see Shantae as having less obstacles due to the amount of games she's had/her age, and her loyalty to Nintendo.

Krayon Kaphonie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kaphonie
This looks beyond awesome, man. Kudos to you. You should give her a flight jacket with it.
Hmm, Do you think I should? O_o I felt like I'd be copying that artist's perception of Krystal if I did so I wasn't planning on it x) But if you think I should I will. :) Or maybe I can draw a separate pic with her in a flight jacket. =) I plan on spamming Krystal and Dixie Kong art on miiverse until e3 anyway xD

@ TheLegendaryFoxFire TheLegendaryFoxFire Thanks and yeah it can be hard being a Krystal fan sometimes.. we all deal with it here but I can handle it. ;) She's my 2nd favorite Nintendo character so it will take more than just a few haters to be discouraged. ^^' Besides, Most of my followers on miiverse are Krystal/ Star Fox fans that will have my back if there's ever an issue xD

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
Hmm, Do you think I should? O_o I felt like I'd be copying that artist's perception of Krystal if I did so I wasn't planning on it x) But if you think I should I will. :) Or maybe I can draw a separate pic with her in a flight jacket. =) I plan on spamming Krystal and Dixie Kong art on miiverse until e3 anyway xD
The separate idea is a good one I think, just so you can keep your original look too.

Great art btw. It can be hard to pull off Krystal well. There's lots of art of her out there where she just looks a bit off... and some of it's "unsavory" too. But I think your pic, though basic as of now, is really great. She looks natural and like herself more than anything, I'd say.

Last edited:

Wolfheart07

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dragonheart07
Looks really good man! Can't wait to see it finished.

Noticed a lot of ignorant comments in your Miiverse. Its a shame how blindly people can hate on a character for no valid reason. Hope they don;t discourage you.
Agreed. Those comments from those who hate her for no reason, just ignore them. They are not worth the time to talk to. It's like I said before, those people like that fall in the minority. The more people like this tend to hate on a character in a situation like this, our support for that character will be stronger, not weaken us.

Krayon Kaphonie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kaphonie
The separate idea is a good one I think, just so you can keep your original look too.

Great art btw. It can be hard to pull off Krystal well. There's lots of art of her out there where she just looks a bit off... and some of it's "unsavory" too. But I think your pic, though basic as of now, is really great. She looks natural and like herself more than anything, I'd say.
Wow you get me as an artist! :D I try my best to keep my fan art as close to the original characters as possible. ^-^ Which isn't easy sometimes but I it's super fun xD Your comment means a lot to me, thank you so much =)

@Wolfheart7 You know what's funny is that, I like reasoning with haters but only the ones I know aren't trolling. xD Sometimes I can have them have a change of heart ^.^ only SOMEtimes xD!! It usually ends well. :)

I'll try to finish that Krystal pic as soon as I can and post it here immediately. :)

Sirfishe

Smash Ace
i 'm hoping for king k rool but I WOULD LOVE KRYSTAL! More unique than wolf :) but i would like wolf to. But krystal, but k rool but wolf UHHHHHH MY HEAD! >.<

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
Wow you get me as an artist! :D I try my best to keep my fan art as close to the original characters as possible. ^-^ Which isn't easy sometimes but I it's super fun xD Your comment means a lot to me, thank you so much =)

@Wolfheart7 You know what's funny is that, I like reasoning with haters but only the ones I know aren't trolling. xD Sometimes I can have them have a change of heart ^.^ only SOMEtimes xD!! It usually ends well. :)

I'll try to finish that Krystal pic as soon as I can and post it here immediately. :)
I do art myself and likewise value staying true to the character in many contexts. I find I'm overly critical of myself as a result, but also picky about other people's art as well. You did great. It's the kind of thing I'd aim for myself, but wouldn't likely do as well. We're lucky to have a Krystal fan with artistic talent like yourself. Keep at it! I can't wait to see what you do next.

Sage of Ice

Smash Ace
NNID
SageofIce
Wow, I think this is the longest this thread has been quiet since I started following it. What's left to talk about, though? Everything has been discussed. Moveset possibilities, stats, points and counterpoints for why she should or shouldn't get in, reasons it may or may not be likely, even bells-and-whistles stuff like taunts or colors/alts. And if she doesn't show up in one way or another at E3, this could drag on even longer .

GOD this is so frustrating, we're just sitting here playing the waiting game.
waiting.png

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
Wow, I think this is the longest this thread has been quiet since I started following it. What's left to talk about, though? Everything has been discussed. Moveset possibilities, stats, points and counterpoints for why she should or shouldn't get in, reasons it may or may not be likely, even bells-and-whistles stuff like taunts or colors/alts. And if she doesn't show up in one way or another at E3, this could drag on even longer .

GOD this is so frustrating, we're just sitting here playing the waiting game.
View attachment 53228
You could talk about stage ideas for her.

Smilesocks

Smash Rookie
I would be overjoyed if we got a stage that tours of all the key locations on Dinosaur Planet, sort of like the Skyloft and Delfino Plaza stages. Thorntail Hollow, Krazoa Palace, Walled City, Snowhorn Wastes, Dragon Rock the whole shebang. If I had to narrow it down to one location, I'd probably go with Krazoa Palace or Thorntail Hollow.

I'd be cool with a Command stage too, though I've yet to actually play it myself. Waiting to see if it ends up on the Wii U VC.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
It would be cool if an adventures stage took place on the warp stone and he teleports the cast to different locations intermittently.

Wolfheart07

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dragonheart07
A good friend of mine on Miiverse who is a Krystal fan just finished this recent drawing:

Here's the link to the post itself: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkHjl0kZA
I've seen this pic in the Miiverse. He's a really good Krystal supporter and I admire that. Speaking of that, I wonder how are the results are going so far with the ballot that is still going on and where Krystal is in her position at the moment. Hopefully she is still high up there along with K. Rool. Also, I've been thinking of a DLC stage if they were to incorporate it into Smash 4 from the Starfox series. They can use the Sauria stage from Assault and in the Earthwalker city and there could be hazards going around. What do you guys think?

ArcaneKitsune

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FoxMcCloud022390
3DS FC
4699-8504-1203
I've seen this pic in the Miiverse. He's a really good Krystal supporter and I admire that. Speaking of that, I wonder how are the results are going so far with the ballot that is still going on and where Krystal is in her position at the moment. Hopefully she is still high up there along with K. Rool. Also, I've been thinking of a DLC stage if they were to incorporate it into Smash 4 from the Starfox series. They can use the Sauria stage from Assault and in the Earthwalker city and there could be hazards going around. What do you guys think?

Yeah, I've been friends on Miiverse with the guy who drew that picture since the Wii U came out, and his work never fails at blowing me away each time he produces a drawing. Anyway, I'm quite curious myself as to what characters caught Sakurai's eye in terms of possible DLC for Sm4sh. The only other thing that bothers me is why people call it the Nintendo Sm4sh DLC Poll when Iwata clearly stated in the, Mewtwo/Lucas reveal Nintendo Direct, that they were opening a character SUGGESTION ballot on the Sm4sh main website.

Last edited:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Yeah, I've been friends on Miiverse with the guy who drew that picture since the Wii U came out, and his work never fails at blowing me away each time he produces a drawing. Anyway, I'm quite curious myself as to what characters caught Sakurai's eye in terms of possible DLC for Sm4sh. The only other thing that bothers me is why people call it the Nintendo Sm4sh DLC Poll when Iwata clearly stated in the, Mewtwo/Lucas reveal Nintendo Direct, that they were opening a character SUGGESTION ballot on the Sm4sh main website.
I don't get the people who act like it's a matter of who "wins" the ballot either. There are too many ways to cheat it and not enough failsafes to prevent it. I mean, if the only thing preventing you from voting multiple times is a notice asking people not to, then it must not be only a matter of how many votes a character gets.

I think it's less a poll and more a means to nominate characters. My guess is they'll take the characters with a high amount of nominations (and maybe some of the lower ones, who knows) and then go through a process similar to how they decided what characters to add initially.

Hopefully, they stay with what they did before and focus more on the characters with high moveset potential.

TheLegendaryFoxFire

Smash Journeyman
Same. I would love for Sakurai to reveal his top whatever number ballot characters he seems interested in. With the ballot being six months long I can see people slowly lose interest in it unless they doing something to hype it back up again.

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
With the ballot and Star Fox Wii U on the Horizon, (No pun intended), I really doubt Krystal will be ignored by Sakurai this time.
As for Shantae and Shovel Knight, they may be unique, but they are niche characters in all honesty, and licensing will be a hell, licensing is not an issue with Krystal or K Rool, since technically they are 1st Party Characters. Those two's supporters are like the Daisy, Ridley, or Waluigi supporters, very vocal minorities.

Last edited:
Top Bottom