• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Project M BRSTM Thread

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Ok how do I go about that, if you know?
Add this code to your gct using "gct edit" or "gct fusionizer"

Yoshi's Island Brawl Song Obstacle Course does not switch [Standardtoaster]
04078EE4 60000000

Also note that whatever season the stage starts on determines which BRSTM it will load, so if it starts in winter, it'll only stay with the winter song.

Last edited:

XG4Legend

Smash Journeyman
Hi everyone, I put together a song pack of all my favourite songs that I collected over 2 years from various Brawl players as well as stuff I found myself. All the most played stages have songs (the bottom 2 rows), you will not be disappointed they are all really good. I took a lot from Keitaro and a lot from Yami, but I spent time fitting the right music to the right stage and making sure each stage has a few to several really good tracks. I know Keitaro made a Project M pack but he didn't put much time into filling up the stages with songs, and I feel like this is better.

Download it, put everything in the X:\projectm\pf\sound folder and let me know what you think! :D

https://mega.co.nz/#!as51lJ4T!esr2AmrtE-WrFshjGUwPezVj_qJLd7M35grONkj3eYY
nice work. can you tell me the song that plays on Final Destination(Opening super smash bros melee)

Luigimitsu

Smash Apprentice

Calconone

Smash Rookie
I noticed that the hub for the brstms has a lot of missing files, and that not all the ones there can be found on brawlcustommusic.com.
Does anyone still have the brstm files for Game Breaker or End of This Passionate Feeling from Phantom Brave? If not, would anyone be willing to remake them?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--LnS18xBMQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CtTmZBteKE
Was a decent little game, but had some really nice music. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
>tech savvy
Dude... you just download a program, choose an mp3, and it converts it for you. What's tech savvy about that?
That's the simple way, yes, but what if he actually prefers quality looping and audio? In the case of the song he wanted converted, the raw audio file was 60+MB untrimmed/looped. This is one of ny personal gripes with people who compile music packs. They don't loop the songs and the filesize is much larger than it needs to be.

Last edited:

Luigimitsu

Smash Apprentice
That's the simple way, yes, but what if he actually prefers quality looping and audio? In the case of the song he wanted converted, the raw audio file was 60+MB untrimmed/looped. This is one of ny personal gripes with people who compile music packs. They don't loop the songs and the filesize is much larger than it needs to be.
You're right, I'm often guilty of this too, even though I can easily make a loop I often don't get round to it. I also have some tracks louder than others, although since I think I've got more or less plenty of tracks in my pack I might try to do this. I just can't decide whether to make all the tracks louder while losing quality, or to make them all quiet and just turn up the in game music volume, which will require me to remake every track.

Everything feels like it's more effort than it's worth! lol.. I think making the non-looped tracks into looped ones is the most important though.

Last edited:

Trogdorbad

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Trogdorbad
So I made these forever ago but never uploaded them for use by others. I wasn't happy that Dracula's Castle didn't have any Castlevania music, so I replaced every track with songs from Castlevania: The Arcade. There's a couple other tracks in here, as well as fixed info.pac and mu_menumain.pac files so they have the correct song names. It also has all the regular tracks from Project M in there so be warned of that.

Song list:
Luigi's Mansion Theme - Vampire Killer (Arcade)
SMW Castle - Simon's Theme (Arcade)
Airship - Wicked Child (Arcade)
Tetris Type A - Bloody Tears (Arcade)
Tetris Type B - Beginning (Arcade)
MOTHER 2 - Pollyanna (I Believe In You)
Cavern - The Stains of Time (Maniac Agenda Mix)
Underground Theme (Super Mario Land) - MetaI Mario (Super Smash Bros.) [I did this one because sometimes it would load up the underground version of the stage, so it needed the proper replacing. The reason it's spelled "MetaI" with an I instead of an l is because you can't have two of the same song name]

All properly loop (or as best as possible, in the case of Stains of Time), so you should all be good to go.

Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!ycIxgTAL!JO_vtyR9Udzv74UpynUfhRjC0NF5F8jwgyFnIY0FsdY

Muck

Smash Cadet
After I put my songs in p:m i listened to them and found that they were lower than the songs that came on pm. Does anyone know any fixes?

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
raise the volume of your brstms

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
convert them back into a .wav file with brawlbox, open the audio file in an audio editing software, boost volume, convert back into brstm.
an alternative would be to add this code to your .gct to equalize the game's volume.
041CA05C 388000XX
where XX is a number from 0 to 127

M15t3R E

Smash Master
For Project M I have a 170 total brstm music pack, even more counting victory themes. It equates to 5 custom soundtracks for every stage, yes literally every stage, that can hold at least 5 soundtracks and the stages that hold less than 5 are all custom soundtracks. I downloaded all of these (minus the 12 that came with the Project M download) from Brawl Vault over the course of several months. Each song fits its respective stage quite well. I'll post it soon.

Last edited:

ShadowGanon

Smash Lord
Can someone please tell me what song the PMBR put over "Luigi's Mansion Theme" on Dracula's Castle (if they did at all)?

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
They didn't change that song.

ShadowGanon

Smash Lord
They didn't change that song.
Hmmm... That's odd. I downloaded TKBreezy's moisture pack a while back, but the change list I downloaded with it doesn't say that the pack changed that song either... All I know is that it isn't Luigi's Mansion anymore.

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
you could upload it and I can try to identify it

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
I can't name it. Also judging by the loop, I wouldn't be too far off to say it may have come from the pack.

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
No need to brag, man, when the OP hasn't updated in over a year. Hell, the pack I submitted isn't even up there and it contains all slots filled out.

Last edited:

M15t3R E

Smash Master
No need to brag, man, when the OP hasn't updated in over a year. Hell, the pack I submitted isn't even up there and it contains all slots filled out.
True, and that's too bad. I can appreciate the work put into it. I also have character texture hacks for each character's color slots and hacks for each stage. But that's neither here nor there for the sake of this thread. Would I have luck posting a new thread for all of my hacks? Have you had luck doing this?

Last edited:

Sol0ke

Smash Ace
Here's my music pack. It's mostly video game music, save for like two anime songs in there. Right now, it's a small pack, but if it's popular enough, I'll expand upon it.

The Pack

The Changelist

Last edited:

ShadowGanon

Smash Lord
Could one of you guys tell me how to (or link me to a guide to) edit the names shown for each song on Brawl/PM?

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7ZeJxBzN4Y

Could someone plz convert this video/song into a brstm? My friend loves this song even though its super silly and he wants it on a stage, so I decided to be the nice person Iin this situation for once, but yeah, thanks in advance

P.S I tried to do it with BRSTM Maker but it didn't work both times when I tried so any help would be much appreciated

Luigimitsu

Smash Apprentice
Would someone be able to convert this into a BRSTM?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzfodAERwuU&fmt=18

I would try do it myself, but I'm currently using a school laptop, so I can't download most programs.
Thanks!
I like this track, I've made a loop, I'll test it soon.
http://speedy.sh/uF6zp/Ys-VI-The-Ark-of-Napishtim-OST-Ernst.brstm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7ZeJxBzN4Y

Could someone plz convert this video/song into a brstm? My friend loves this song even though its super silly and he wants it on a stage, so I decided to be the nice person Iin this situation for once, but yeah, thanks in advance

P.S I tried to do it with BRSTM Maker but it didn't work both times when I tried so any help would be much appreciated
Here's yours:
http://speedy.sh/A7S9h/The-Lying-Coldly-Collab.brstm

Last edited:
Top Bottom