• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Pond - Greninja General Discussion

KERO

Smash Journeyman
Well, since everyone else is doing it, I may as well join in. Btw, decided that I kind of want to just play around with the game for a bit, so I won't get to those Uthrow base percents until Thursday, sorry. I also have school stuff going on as well.

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
Well, since everyone else is doing it, I may as well join in. Btw, decided that I kind of want to just play around with the game for a bit, so I won't get to those Uthrow base percents until Thursday, sorry. I also have school stuff going on as well.
No need to be sorry! You've got a ton of work done already. No worries. :)

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
Sorry, Fullmoon, looks like I gotta sue you. *Straightens up tie.*
IMG_0148.PNG

(Sorry for the big, uncropped image. Posting on an iPad. .-.)

Last edited:

KERO

Smash Journeyman
If I win the tourney I'm going to this week, I might go ahead and get that as well =x

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
If I win the tourney I'm going to this week, I might go ahead and get that as well =x
Win it for us, Kero!

Now you'll just need a substitute doll to round off the set.
There is a substitute doll but it's not sold any more and it's pretty highly priced on Amazon. :/
The only thing preventing me from buying that plush is the fact that I live in Brazil.
Aww. :c

Dendros

Smash Apprentice
A ninja is always honorable. and never disconnects or rage quits.

Spirst

A ninja is always honorable. and never disconnects or rage quits.
And what about those under the influence of Satsui no Hado like the Greninja in your avatar? Do they break the router of the opponent so not only do they disconnect, but they don't reconnect at all?

Last edited:

KERO

Smash Journeyman
I didn't quite get around to the Miis or Shulk's arts, but I got everyone else. The others will come either tomorrow or Sunday.
Also, because I was curious, decided to do a brief test of 0% vs. 80%, and... well, there was at least a ten percent difference between the two. Guess the testing never ends @_@

Either way, here is the updated list (I'll make a more proper one once I get the other base levels. I'm gonna try and keep the 6-9% difference that we had between the rage levels as a baseline for the base levels as well):

Last edited:

MartinAW4

Smash Journeyman
I didn't quite get around to the Miis or Shulk's arts, but I got everyone else. The others will come either tomorrow or Sunday.
Also, because I was curious, decided to do a brief test of 0% vs. 80%, and... well, there was at least a ten percent difference between the two. Guess the testing never ends @_@

Either way, here is the updated list (I'll make a more proper one once I get the other base levels. I'm gonna try and keep the 6-9% difference that we had between the rage levels as a baseline for the base levels as well):
Yeah, rage builds up progressively starting from around 40% so testing every single level of rage would be way too much work for one person. I think knowing the minimal kill % at 0 rage, the kill % at 100% and 125% rage and the maximum rage kill % is all we really need. We won`t have time to look through the chart during a match to check the exact kill % anyway, we`ll just memorize the min and max kill % and from there just estimate the real kill % as a number in between depending on our damage.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
So I went from 26th in Anther's Ladder to not even being on the Top 50 anymore. I guess I hit that point where everyone is improving and I can't catch up.

Dendros

Smash Apprentice
And what about those under the influence of Satsui no Hado like the Greninja in your avatar? Do they break the router of the opponent so not only do they disconnect, but they don't reconnect at all?
Woah, my avatar is just old timey greninja. none of this satsui no hado evil. ...(secretly does use satsui no hado)

joaoTforce

Smash Cadet
NNID
joaoTforce
3DS FC
3711-7595-3873
The only thing preventing me from buying that plush is the fact that I live in Brazil.
Oh really? I live in brazil too. I want that plushie soooo bad you don't even know. Sucks that we can't get it. We should have some matches, even though you're going to most likely destroy me.

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
So I went from 26th in Anther's Ladder to not even being on the Top 50 anymore. I guess I hit that point where everyone is improving and I can't catch up.
Nuu. Don't think like that. =3=
Woah, my avatar is just old timey greninja. none of this satsui no hado evil. ...(secretly does use satsui no hado)
Pretty sure that Greninja is supposed to be a depiction of the clone Master Core forms in classic mode. Like 99% sure.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Nuu. Don't think like that. =3=.
It's the truth though.

Oh really? I live in brazil too. I want that plushie soooo bad you don't even know. Sucks that we can't get it. We should have some matches, even though you're going to most likely destroy me.
Tell me about it, the only Greninja merch I have is that TCG can. Though I am looking for some place where I can make a poster and a t-shirt.

Also Elu, that's just Greninja gray alt I think.

Last edited:

Spirst

Well guys, looks like we have a local mod here on the Greninja boards now. His name is Spirst and he loves you all very much.

Really though, I'm the resident mod here. @ Gunla Gunla is a general mod for the Wii U/3DS Smash subforums who sticks around here because Greninja is awesome (and please, stick around still) but as for the specific moderator for Greninja, es yo. I'll be here to facilitate things and if you need anything, feel free to PM me. Let's see how this works out.

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
Well guys, looks like we have a local mod here on the Greninja boards now. His name is Spirst and he loves you all very much.

Really though, I'm the resident mod here. @ Gunla Gunla is a general mod for the Wii U/3DS Smash subforums who sticks around here because Greninja is awesome (and please, stick around still) but as for the specific moderator for Greninja, es yo. I'll be here to facilitate things and if you need anything, feel free to PM me. Let's see how this works out.
Whoa. Congrats!
It's the truth though.

Tell me about it, the only Greninja merch I have is that TCG can. Though I am looking for some place where I can make a poster and a t-shirt.

Also Elu, that's just Greninja gray alt I think.

m80

Ekans647

Smash Lord
NNID
Ekans647
3DS FC
2019-9808-9029
Hey guys. I've started playing Greninja recently and got some advice from the Geninja AT thread. I'm only average with Greninja right now, but look forward to meeting you guys!

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team

Good to have you on the Greninja boards as a Mod now, Spirst! :)

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
Hey guys. I've started playing Greninja recently and got some advice from the Geninja AT thread. I'm only average with Greninja right now, but look forward to meeting you guys!
Cool beans. Welcome to the Pond. :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom