• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Plumber's Crack - Mario General

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Mario general discussion and social thread. He's likely going to end up being fairly popular, so how many Mario's are around right now?

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
While I'm not a Mario main. I'm definitely a mario second. The guy is just so all around. I really dont feel limited by his character, outside maybe range.

Jonny Westside

S4mus Fiend
NNID
Jonny-Westside
3DS FC
4098-3340-4061
So are the rumours behind a possible Mario easter egg involving Doc Mario true? If so, please share on how to do it lol (if not, hints are appreciated) : D

ItsRainingGravy

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-5960-2538-9300
Best taunt cancel in the game because it makes me feel stronger.

Cape Gliding is still pretty awesome, too.

ItsRainingGravy

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-5960-2538-9300
Yeah. It's still pretty good for covering space on stages with platforms. I think it still functions as it does in Brawl, though I haven't really tested it in detail.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
im pretty sure the cape functions the same way
Haven't played with cape extensively in Brawl because it's so much harder to use, but I know in Melee it never gave G&W his UpB back. Does anyone know if it returns their UpB to anyone that is not put into special fall or if it's just G&W?

MrM

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0087-2818-3212
I just use down b for recovery
Though I hear its good for getting back on stage when hanging from the ledge
I havent tested it too much myself but the times I did it
it worked

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
ummm melee down b is better in exactly 0 ways

project m's is clearly better and if you prefer melee's down b then i guess you just prefer the game surrounding that down b and not the down b itself

MarioNPinkie

Smash Apprentice
well i just based it on memory i havent played melee recently i didnt noticed his down-b was buffed and it's actually better then melee was it was just a nooblike misunderstanding on my part -_-

Top Bottom