• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Pikachu Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

HudnofskiBlue

Smash Cadet
NNID
HudnofskiBlue18
Are you a tryhard, aggressive Pikachu? Or a camping, thunderjolt spammer? No matter what you are, you are welcome here. This forum is basically for any Pikachu lovers who just want to hang out. Global rules apply.

Emuchu

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Emuchu
3DS FC
2320-6462-6471
My oldest and fondest Pikachu-related memory is of his obsession with ketchup from the first season of the anime. He was so heartbroken...

HudnofskiBlue

Smash Cadet
NNID
HudnofskiBlue18
Scheduled a touching story. Rember to give a dollar a day to help a pikachu get the ketchup it needs.

Last edited:

Ritronaut

Smash Apprentice
not to be a buzzkill but isn't this basically a social room? We have one of those. I dunno I'm fine with it anyways.

also yknow how ketchup kinda sounds like ketchum like ash ketchum, some people theorize the ketchup = ash but idk.

It was silly things like that that made the anime good. Like, remember when pokemon used to have personalities?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom