• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Peach Genesis Dinner [PICS ON PG. 41 & 45]

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Well my chances of going to Genesis are getting better, thats always a good thing! :D

Same here, I want to do as many peach dittos as possible! ^_^

Moocowalex

Smash Apprentice
Bleh. I wish I could go, but I have no way of getting there, and I'm not nearly as experienced to be able to do a thing like this, and do OK. And I'll start driving soon, so there's always the next big competition. ^_^ I've gotten so much better this past month. Most of you probably have no clue who I am though. xD Rarely post.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
ditto O_o; but if i do go... Phantasmagoria of Flower View MMs anyone?

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
List of Peaches with at least a 51% chance of going:
Rawrex
Praxis
Sky
Susannayou
Razmakazi
Bitter Romantic
MenoUnderwater
Kos-Mos
Draikroan
King Beef
Cactuar
Crismas
Dark Pch
Vanz
Peachkid
Excel_Zero
BentoBox
Niko_K

People to be added:
EdreesesPieces - Irvine, CA
Nasanieru - ?
Hot_ArmS - >__>
L33T.Peach - Aberdeen, WA

Lol, why is Cactuar and Hot_Arms on there. By Peaches, I mean people who main Peach, in Brawl. xD

Anyways, we're now at a month and a half away before Genesis. Payments due before the end of June - lemme ask every Peach on the list. Any revisions? Someone not able to go anymore? Someone who can? Lemme know before I update again.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
i don't think i'm gonna make it to genesis either. which sucks because i already bought tickets D:
Vanz, You you still have the tickets, could you sell them to me for half price?

I would be able to make this but I am not to sure cause idk If I can get at least 4 days off of work to go. really when I will just be starting. Hopefully I can ell the boss I have to go to CA ahead of time and might get lucky. Idk ow nice the boss will be, really when I just started the job

Oh, and I still need a date.

Kos-Mos, if we both go, we are gonna do double Peach at this.

Cia

das kwl
Vanz, You you still have the tickets, could you sell them to me for half price?

I would be able to make this but I am not to sure cause idk If I can get at least 4 days off of work to go. really when I will just be starting. Hopefully I can ell the boss I have to go to CA ahead of time and might get lucky. Idk ow nice the boss will be, really when I just started the job

Oh, and I still need a date.

Kos-Mos, if we both go, we are gonna do double Peach at this.
the tickets are registered in my name. they are non-transferable :(

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
Unless I hit the lottery, get a large influx of money, or hitch a ride by some follow midwest or east coast smasher which happens to be travelling across the USA, Im not going. Like I said before, even if I barely acquired enough money it would have to go on needs first, needed-wants second (Xbox360 with several games), and pure wants (ala genesis) third.

Yeah I'm practically at a 0% chance of going.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
yeah, when you buy your tickets online.
If it's before the day of the flight you might be able to change your name on it. Yeah they say non transferrable, but I think what they mean is that you can't transfer the value of the ticket purchase to another customer as in "exchanging" the ticket. You might be able to change the name. Call them and try it!

Cia

das kwl
^ actually i did! getting even half of my money back was tempting offer. they told me something along the lines of.. i would have to verify my credit card information upon arriving at the airport.

so if i don't make it, than those will just be wasted tickets :(

Paff

Smash Journeyman
I should be going. From Portland, Oregon. I haven't been particularly active on the boards, but I main Peach.

Also, I'm too lazy to read through the entire thread - have any specific plans been made regarding the dinner's time/place/et cetera?

Bitter Romantic

Smash Journeyman
Southern California [Anaheim/Fullerton, San Diego]
Paff: I dunno about dinner, was it Ihop? Olive Garden? Random place with good food?
Just be there, or be square ;D
nah, but it's Peach + Food, what's not to love :3

Meta: the last I read on the thread, payment is at the door due to paypal being dumb or something like that? someone correct me if I'm wrong :O
edit: Paff beat me to it :p

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
What?, you have to pay at the door now? Ha ha ha ha! Perfect, Now I have more time to get things straight and make this.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
Yeah thank god, i really didnt feel like doing the whole paypal crap lol
this xD

i was gonna send a money order to the address directed but paying at the door is so much better. they're gonna have security neway so i doubt ne money is gonna be jacked.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Just forget it, I am not gonna bring my drama that people don't wanna here in this thread and take up time. If people wanna know why just hit me up on AIM, or something. But I'll end it with saying this, I am no longer how I use to be, and I am just tired of it. done.

Top Bottom