• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Peach Board for Dummies/Peach Chatroom and General Discussion[GO PEACHKID!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BurtonEarny

Smash Ace
drk pch... we did.... ex nihilo is her.... she just doesnt like the "smashnoob" status because she thinks shes better than me XD

so she ocasionaly uses this one...quite a bit lol
well tell her to post more and it will go away. Its not like it really matters, everyone has to start somewhere.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
I'm pretty good at Mario Kart DS ^^ Peach + Dry Bones' tank for snaking, Peach + Toad's mushroom just for fun. I haven't played in ages though, I must be really rusty.

MarcBuckley

Smash Journeyman
Mario Kart Wii is a shameful disgrace that leaves you feeling empty inside ;-; mario kart DS was a work of art how could MK have fallen so far not to mention how defiant peach is in MKWii she won't do a **** thing i tell her too ;-;

peachfvl

Smash Apprentice
a friend uses a captain falcon mii with the blue falcon and i use a bull-like mii with the offroader
we played a lot and with four ppl we were using the beatles miis

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
oh nice!!

I made one that looks like sarah palin(the US vp nominiee for mcain)
EDIT: oh i forgot to mention i made her with female features under male... so she has a deep voice :laugh:

one like a lobster.... i made antanae and everything.... his name is Lobsterman

I made one that I tried to look like my mayor(philadelphia) Mike Nutter.... under female of course with male features so he has a woman voice

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Mario Kart Wii is a shameful disgrace that leaves you feeling empty inside ;-; mario kart DS was a work of art how could MK have fallen so far not to mention how defiant peach is in MKWii she won't do a **** thing i tell her too ;-;
Peach is in a skin tight suit.

That's like the best thing I've seen in Mario Kart Wii

Also, MK for the wii is pretty fun when you play it against your friends and have skype as well. I play with D1 and the others several times. We always be trash talking each other. I was the chaos of the group lol

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
There will never be a better MK than MKDS, but I think MKWii is pretty good ^^ Online is awesome. I use both Peach and Baby Peach.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Lol.
So, is anyone else curious to why most of the 2000-2001 joiners are now mods?
I know that part of it might be because of their join date and experience with SWF, but does anyone else wonder?

Also, has anyone in here posted a thread in the Forum Dispute Boards?

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I'm sorry.
I have to know.

Do all Peach mains do the wink thing?!??

Winged

Smash Rookie
Well I checked both, and its 75x75, with 13kb, but it still says it's unable to change >_>
Edit: It only allows pre-made avatars for me, not custom ones.

Meadow

Smash Apprentice
Nope I can't see it, airgemini.

I guess the update SWF had yesterday (Or was it the day before that, I forgot) had a bit of an impact on custom-made avatars and the SWF Friend Finder (Which was bit of a disappointment, seeing as today was the only free day I had...)

BurtonEarny

Smash Ace
f throw... worse than in melee. its a grab, though dthrow is generally a favorite in low to mid percents. I use it to get opponents at higher percents that are close to the edge off the level to give me a chance to edgeguard.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
f throw... worse than in melee. its a grab, though dthrow is generally a favorite in low to mid percents. I use it to get opponents at higher percents that are close to the edge off the level to give me a chance to edgeguard.
*Saves wrong posting FOREVER by quoting* ;)

Anyways, I see what was going on with the Haiku thing.
It's been posted in EVERY character board - or at least the Ness, Samus, and Peach boards. Instalock I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom