• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Peach Board for Dummies/Peach Chatroom and General Discussion[GO PEACHKID!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
tagalog is the national language of the philipines... i am pretty adept at it... tagalog is closely related to spanish, english, malay, and other tribal filipino languages...

for all you who don't know, it is prounounced Ta(soft a) Ga(soft a) Log(when prouncing the letter o, say Oh... dont say oo or soft o)

Komusta ka ba? (im really at spelling in tagalog)

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Tagalog reminds me of Ragnarok Online, yes, I played that game lol.

ApplesOfDoom

Smash Journeyman
@Tiger- Ok ako na.
hindi ku alam ang spelling sa tagalog...

I probably had so many mistakes T__T
I USE to know tagalog... but since I was forced to learn french and polish my english I just stopped..

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
DeadlyTurnip said:
Well where did you?

It's like perfect, while I lived over there I was never that fluent. ¬¬
Videogames and Internet FTW ^^ I can fully understand practically any text in English, but writing is not that natural for me (this is why I'm mostly a reader in SWF), and I find listening specially tricky. Japanese is another story... there's no way to properly self-learn it (or maybe I just suck at it) -_- I'm good at reading Katakana, though, and pronunciation is piece of cake for Spanish speakers.

CedricIzDead

Smash Journeyman
The only letter Spanish people roll is the R ¬¬

That was the one thing that I could never properly get the hang of; how easily Spanish speakers could roll their Rs. It just wasn't natural to me

I keep forgetting Spanish, now that I have given it up. But I can still understand it...mostly

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
It's funny, but I think if you can speak PERFECT Spanish and English you can learn/pronounce any language easily.

DeadlyTurnip

Smash Journeyman
It's funny, but I think if you can speak PERFECT Spanish and English you can learn/pronounce any language easily.
That's probably because Spanish is a romance language and English is a Germanic language, so I guess you Spanish helps you with, French, Italian, Portuguese, Romanian, while your English helps you with German, and well, all the other Germanic languages (I don't want to make up facts so look it up if you want to). :O

I guess it would help you learn the most mainstream languages but aside from pronunciation, Asian languages should be hard >_<

DeadlyTurnip

Smash Journeyman
I didn't want to make it some Vegas sign people wear to get noticed :p

So I made someone slow the effect up so It wouldn't be that annoying, I guess it worked since you just noticed ^^;

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
1. I like tigers. They are furry and cute.
2. I like the woods! I go there for camping sometimes.
3. I like golf, and am rather good at it.
4. I like Tiger Woods, he is an amazing golf player.
5. Tiger Woods plays golf like a peach should be played in brawl; Accuracy, Intelligence, Elegance, Flare, and Spacing :p
6. Peach's forward smash can be a golf club. That did it I am maining peach....

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I just wanted to point out that I have been really angry all week and I still am. Amd I don't mean to take it out on people who don't deserve it. But I am not really in my normal mood and kinda ticked off. So just let it be and excuse me.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
p.servers, sadly. Lol. 3rd classes coming out in q1 next year! D:
I prefer Private servers over iRO (which is full of bots). Actually I've been a GM on a pretty decent one, but it was way before those 4th jobs came out (those that you don't need to reborn and you can level up to 120 or something). I quit at the time they were announced.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
I still can't believe MK is above Snake O.o Anyway, my average tier list number is 22.4 ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom