• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The PanHandle Manhandlers Present RBB!!!

RAM

Smash Lord
RAM AND THE PANHANDLE MANHANDLERS PRESENT *DRUMROLL*

RAM'S BIRTHDAY BASH!

( If you have any questions My Aim is RAM7337@aim.com and my Cell Number is 850-313-1903 Directions will be posted Tommorrow )

When - Saturday March the 10th

Where- 8201 Hartington Dr Navarre Florida 32566 ( Address for RAM'S humble abode ) a four bedroom house with two bathrooms , a nice sized garage and a hugh backyard at our disposal if the weather is nice enough two more setups can be placed outside, if not the House is still big enough, besides 4 setups are possible in the Garage. ;)

Singles annd Doubles tourneys will take place on this day with a possible random tourney to follow after the two Main Events, if time allows.

you may arrive at any time you please, registartion for doubles will begin at 11:30 on the dot and shall close at noon. after doubles finals, single registration will close and we will give a break for peeps to grab something to eat or if everyone want, order Domino's 5 for 5 deal in advance to speed things up a bit.

Places to satisfy Hunger around my house/ not walking distance but not a far drive at all 4 mins top ( not even that much )

Burger King
KFC
Pizza Hut
Domino's
Taco Bell
Waffle House
McDonald's
some Smoothie Place that also have subs and chips
There will be limited drinks in the house but all drinks will be free, just try to leave some for the others please.

Entrance Fee/Prize winning's

Singles will be 10 bucks a person . * if Attendance is High enough Pools will be used followed by Brackets *

60% payout for 1st
30% Payout for 2nd
10% Payout for 3rd

Doubles entry will be 20 bucks a team ( Ten bucks a teammate) Payout will be the same as singles

RULES
SINGLES and DOUBLES - Best 2 out of 3 (finals 3 out of 5)
-singles 6minute and doubles 8 minute time limits
-Dave's Stupid Rule will be in effect Kiddies.
-team attack on
-(after 1st round) loser choses stage, winner choses char, then loser chooses char, repeat if needed for 3rd round
And Pleas Please BYOC I don't care if it have Dog Doo Doo on it, Spider Eggs stuck on the C stick , **** filled Zits or W/E just remember this golden rule if necessary.

SINGLES NEUTRAL STAGES
Final Destination
Battlefield
Pokemon Stadium
Yoshi Story
Dreamland 64
Fountain of Dreams

DOUBLES NEUTRAL STAGES
Final Destination
Battlefield
Pokemon Stadium
Yoshi Story
Dreamland 64
Donkey Kong 64
Rainbow Cruise

SINGLES SLOB STAGES/ Available for Agreement if necessary
-Final Destination
-Fountain of Dreams
-Battle Field
-Kirby's Dreamland 64
-Yoshi's Story
-Pokémon Stadium
-Corneria
-Mute City
-Rainbow Cruise
-Green Greens
-Mushroom Kingdom II
- Mute City
-Pokefloats
-Kongo Jungle 64
-Brinstar
-Jungle Japes

STAGES BANNED ONLY FOR DOUBLES
Mute City
Fountain of Dreams

STAGES BANNED FOR SINGLES AND DOUBLES
-Icicle Mountain
-Great Bay
-Flat Zone
-Hyrule
-Mushroom Kingdom I
-Brinstar Depths
-Fourside
-Big Blue
-Yoshi's Island (Pipes)
-Onett
-Yoshi 64
-Kongo Jungle
-Venom

Last but not Least all Smoking must be done outside of the house.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=97521 Link to the Pre-Reg list and what not.

Sir Dan15

Smash Rookie
What state do you live in and what day is the party? Do i need to bring anything besides my controller and $10 (per game)?

RAM

Smash Lord
I live in the Panhandle of Florida whic is close to Louisiana and Georgia and You don't have to bring anything but your Entry Fee and you controller Good sir.

Sir Dan15

Smash Rookie
Ok, thanks a whole lot man! I thought that the Panhandle was Texas. That's what i was told. I live near to Texas' Panhandle so i was going to go but Florida is way too far. My parent's would never take me bu thanks for the nice invataion. Enjoy your party RAM and sorry i couldn't attend. >_<

Top Bottom