• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Overcrowded Elevator || Congrats to FullMoon!!!

Zylach

Smash Ace
NNID
Orienlithel
3DS FC
1934-1731-9287
I might consider doing this as well though I despise playing via wifi. Although, wifi is a reason to not take this seriously. Maybe I'll pull out my Samus or Ike or something weird.

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
I might enter just for the sake of it. I've got a doubles tournament in town soon that I need to train up for (good thing this reminded me)... Even though I don't post in the Zelda Social.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Watashi wa naze koko ni iru no ka?

If the date was like a week before I would say yes but....
I literally go back too school the week it starts, and I have to do the whole converting time zones thing because Australia and then I would be at school and wouldn't come back until like, 9:00- 9:30PM PT (which is like 3:00PM my time) >_>

Plus I have church on the day this tournament would be sooooo..... yeah :ohwell:
So if the tournament was at like, 6:30PM PT, and was a week early then it would be all good....

Now the lag on the other hand, is an entirely different beast....

But really, if don't want to change the date, or can't for whatever reason, its fine, I will probs just watch instead :awesome:

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I'll make it so there's no rush to fight your matchup, you could play your set whenever both people are ready
It'll probably last like a month, but it'll be really fun
I still like this idea the best

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Probably gonna have to check my schedule since I think midterms or finals are near those weeks.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Wow guys thanks for not tagging me

I'll sign up for this in the morning. I'll probably be working but w/e.

Dee-SmashinBoss

Smash Ace
Um.... This would be my first Tourney, I only have WiiU but the error code, is like the BIGGEST problem on why I can barely ever even play with friends, and I have school on days besides Saturday and Sunday....... How does this entire thing work out again? I wanna make sure.

Uncertain Title

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4296-3238-9292
Hmm. I'll give the 3ds one a shot. I'm not great, but I don't get enough practice fighting other players so this would be a good experience ^ ^ Be warned; my schedule tends to be pretty eratic.

Alphatron

Smash Champion
My L and R buttons on my OG 3ds are shot but no Johns. Sign me up for both 3ds and Wii U.

WillLi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Syaoran05
Is it okay if I sign up? I've never done any online tourney things(or any tourney really) before so I might need some tips on what to fill out.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Is it okay if I sign up? I've never done any online tourney things(or any tourney really) before so I might need some tips on what to fill out.
Sure
The links are in the original post on the first page
Make a challonge account (which is free) then sign up for either the WiiU and/or 3DS tournaments
The rules are in the descriptions for challonge
If you need any info just tag me

WillLi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Syaoran05
Okay I'll sign up then. Probably wont get far but still want to see how I do.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I don't know. We're still really busy around the house getting everything set up for moving; right now it's de-cluttering, yard sales, re-painting, re-carpeting, boxing things up and moving them out and all that. On top of that I'm still working a full-time job, and trying to spend as much of my free-time with my friends as I can before I won't see them anymore. Priorities, honestly.

I'll think about it, though.

Oh also @ Macchiato Macchiato , I didn't see that tag on Tuesday because edited-in tags won't send notifications to those tagged.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I don't know. We're still really busy around the house getting everything set up for moving; right now it's de-cluttering, yard sales, re-painting, re-carpeting, boxing things up and moving them out and all that. On top of that I'm still working a full-time job, and trying to spend as much of my free-time with my friends as I can before I won't see them anymore. Priorities, honestly.

I'll think about it, though.

Oh also @ Macchiato Macchiato , I didn't see that tag on Tuesday because edited-in tags won't send notifications to those tagged.
wait where are you moving to?

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Oh I hope you can attend our Zelda social tournament. Also you can use any character
I'll try, but I'll just have to play it by ear and see how things go. Like I said: priorities; but I'll keep it in mind.

And I'd probably just use Zelda anyways, since I feel the most confident with her.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
I'd like to join if other people are fine with me joining. I live in Japan after all so we may have some nasty button lag. I can assure you all Farore's Winds are gonna fail Better pick Windfallll!!

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I'd like to join if other people are fine with me joining. I live in Japan after all so we may have some nasty button lag. I can assure you all Farore's Winds are gonna fail Better pick Windfallll!!
Of course we are, join it'll be fun. Also I'm using peach too gorl.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Is there a way I can delete myself from the tournament bracket? I'm working when this is going on, so I can't participate. :/

Sorry if I ****ed everything up.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Why is Jungle Japes legal and not Reset Bomb Forest :v

Top Bottom