• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ORIGINALS-Last of the dying breed

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
CK your just cursed...you can do better you just gotta uplift the curse of *get i get an amen?*
o yea my b.....you can text jose if u want to see where he wants to go....im fine with either SoVa or brawlmall

Famous

Smash Champion
yea your right i mean

(sitting on smashboards at work is such a hard job i feel your pain bro)

and getting email's from your teacher to either stay home or come to class and check smashboards is also a pain (ma bad dude)

your obviously better then me....i clearly sit at home and play brawl...(with no wii or brawl copy)

and i dont really have a job (sitting on smashboards)

besides brawl takes no practice anyways......

dude you win no need to make a comeback post....

10imfatandshouldquitlife
Ha, that purple haze is starting to kick in...

Famous

Smash Champion
I don't like what they did with FE: Shadow Dragon...They should have kept to the traditional 2d sprites instead of trying to make them look 3D

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Yeah the 3d figures are kind of eh. But what can you do

Low level soul caliber playing with my brother is ********. He keeps charging me with Asta something and I don't know what to do >.<

now im backwards ****** him with voldo

Deez.

Smash Lord
Lol Brawl is fun when u have competition and when your playing with close friends. Im going to start trying as CK said. to prove to Candy that Im part of the Originals lawl.

D

Deleted member

boss go with me to g-reg's this week I'll pick you up and drive there. we're going to play melee for practice before NYC this weekend. mon-thurs like9-10 PM until whenever.

boss8

Smash Hero
ugh here we go again.....i will try and make it for you by saturday....chill out yes i understand its been a month (hasnt been 2 cause feb has 28 days) lol i wish i new it was 80 bucks to and from and not 40 or else i would'nt have gone >_> but yea i will get you your money...UGH....dont u think im already stressed out...i mean atleast your making money.....im sitting here thinking of ways....(get a job???) yea i try that everyday but no one beileves me....i play smash 24/7 i dont own a wii or a gamecube well the melee disk is broke......so yea.....ima go shovel some cars for 20 bucks or somethin....

i had your money this weekend but amazingly and not surprisingly i got camped in brawl....twice in a row...

thumbswayup

Smash Master
OMFG if you lie like that one more ****ing time I don't know what I'll do. You KNEW **** WELL it was 40 boths ways BECAUSE I TOLD YOU OEVR AND OVER and then you LIED about not being able to pay for it at the station, which forced me to pay for your ticket online. You also lied about having any money on you in the first place before going to the tourny. STOP WITH THE ****ING LYING jesus ****ing christ.

And you had PLENTY of chances to pay me back, but instead you spent all the money you made like an *******. Your priority is to pay back people who were kind enough to loan you money. It's been 2 god**** months and you just keep going to tournies and losing money instead of paying me back.

boss8

Smash Hero
OMFG if you lie like that one more ****ing time I don't know what I'll do. You KNEW **** WELL it was 40 boths ways BECAUSE I TOLD YOU OEVR AND OVER and then you LIED about not being able to pay for it at the station, which forced me to pay for your ticket online. You also lied about having any money on you in the first place before going to the tourny. STOP WITH THE ****ING LYING jesus ****ing christ.

And you had PLENTY of chances to pay me back, but instead you spent all the money you made like an *******. Your priority is to pay back people who were kind enough to loan you money. It's been 2 god**** months and you just keep going to tournies and losing money instead of paying me back.
for the record i wasnt lying cause i really didnt no it was 40 bucks round trip...

i thought round trip meant there and back...but i guess i was mistaken....i had money with me dude...but i went and ate breakfast cause you made me wait in DC from 8 am til 2 pm i had the homeless harrasing me for change N shizz.....but whatever thats not the point....even though you are nothing but good......think about it thumbs would u rather me give u my turney entry money...or see if i can raise it even more....i mean if u want me turney entry money then take it......i wont enter a turney for several months.....

but yea your situation and my situation are 2 diffrent things.....for you being able to pay for my way and your way to CT while paying for turney a 3 dollar bottle of water and a 15 dollar bacon cheeseburger makes me think (this guy just likes to throw away money) but yea dude just take my turney entry money....i wont go to turneys until your paid off (aka no melee revival/planks to me) and dont respond with an I DONT FUKING CARE!!! post because i no you really do....

thumbswayup

Smash Master
You're an *******. Don't turn this **** around. Who the **** cares if I spent that money on food and water when I'm hungry and thirsty you ****ing ****. And it was a TWO dollar bottle of water, THERE YOU GO LYING AGAIN my ****ing god you're a douche bag. And yes I will take your tourny money because that's seems to be the only way I'll ever get my cash because you never win money from tournies and when you do you spend it all immediately or just lose it all at the next tourny.

You're a ****ing *******. How the **** do you live with yourself? Just lie after lie and turning things around on people WHEN YOU'RE THE ONE AT FAULT. Seriously, wtf is wrong with you

boss8

Smash Hero
thumbs did i not say you are nothing but good in my last post but yet your still yelling at me.....lol i was only guessing about the bottle of water price anyyways......your calling me a liar off of everything.....ok thumbs in that case i dont no when i will have your money.....you can throw insults at me all you want....but those insults to me are like little mini burgers and i eat them all day....but ummmmm yea....thats the truth....im a broke dude who lives with his mom.....well how do i enter turneys???? ask anyone...i simply MM people...or people spot me....until i do place and pay them back.....which i have been doing....i actually had planned to go win teams with P~S cause we would have gotten first.....wtf why am i waisting my breath....telling u all this stuff.....im basically a poor black dude getting yelled at by the higher authority(life is amazing) Shrugg *idk what to do instead of yelling how bout helping me out???

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I give up. It's like talking to a wall. Help yourself. Get a job you lazy bum. Unreal, what do YOU DO all week?! That's how I have some money, I WORK FOURTY HOURS A WEEK and have been doing so for the past 2 years. Jesus Christ, you want help? Stop blaming everyone around you and change the god**** way you do things in your life. You seriously are going to have so many problems later in your life if you don't change now.

boss8

Smash Hero
who am i blaming WTF your jumping to conclusions that dont even exist..... >_> womp womp....

well thanks for the help i feel motivated....you want to kno i regular day for me is???

get up....computer.....shower....t.v.....computer.....lunch.....computer.....go outside chill/hang.....computer....dinner....computer....bed.....computer....yea there ya go...

i wish i had a job like you,....sitting on a computer and nagging at people on smash......(your so lucky) but yea i will go to snagajob.com or something....

p.s.-if im not on the computer then i go to sleep....

they call me snorlax....

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I wish I didn't have a job like you, living with my mom and never doing any work any day at all and getting people to spot me cash for tournies and never pay them back (your so lucky).

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Leaving a job and not getting another one is stupid. You have no idea how lucky you are not to have an ******* father like I do who charges me $400 a month for rent plus I pay my cell phone bill plus I pay for all my meals.

Seriously, you have no idea wtf you are talking about. Don't even pretend that I'm lucky at all. You will be so screwed if you mom ever kicks you out (btw my mom kicked me out when I was 17) so good luck dealing with real life and responsibilities when you are too stupid to realize that now is the perfect time for you to get a job and make money because you have no rent or bills to pay.

boss8

Smash Hero
Leaving a job and not getting another one is stupid. You have no idea how lucky you are not to have an ******* father like I do who charges me $400 a month for rent plus I pay my cell phone bill plus I pay for all my meals.

Seriously, you have no idea wtf you are talking about. Don't even pretend that I'm lucky at all. You will be so screwed if you mom ever kicks you out (btw my mom kicked me out when I was 17) so good luck dealing with real life and responsibilities when you are too stupid to realize that now is the perfect time for you to get a job and make money because you have no rent or bills to pay.
your right.....

you win.....

i lose......

my mom wont kick me out...she's always begging me to come home and take care of everyone anyways......the only way she would kick me out is if she brought another man here.......

*** this......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fj9EXHvltbQ

Top Bottom