• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ORIGINALS-Last of the dying breed

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
so as of right now the power rankings would be

1st Chaosknight
2nd Boss
3rd Candy

The rest TBD:

remember it goes by tourneys attended :x and how well you placed at it

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
they will be placed when they start attending and placing its just like they do the power rankings it all matters and how big the tourney, how you placed, who you beat to get there etc

so the rest are gonna be unranked until they attend and such so step it up and go to tournies :z

SpikeSpiegel19

Smash Ace
that ranking is weird

atleast I'm better than Candy
so put me in third -.-

I know, he beat chinesahh's marth and forte's mk in MM's
but I still beat him with my mk and marth lol
haha wow cafe
you've beating me twice and you think your better?
while ive beating you 50x
you barely win against ppl in brawl
no offence but your not good at all...this isnt melee -_-
id money match you whenever you want

boss8

Smash Hero
only friendly battles dont MM crew mates!!! none of u entered turney anyway!!!! except me and CK

candy when u beat korn legitly and not in a friendly then u can brag......plus korn gets immunity from him beating u in a mini turney.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
wow korn so what if you can beat him you havent gone to a big tourney soo it dosent matter... he beat good people at a legit match so ya he gets to be on it..

boss8

Smash Hero
wow korn so what if you can beat him you havent gone to a big tourney soo it dosent matter... he beat good people at a legit match so ya he gets to be on it..
stop arguing please!!!! luis lay off!!! do'nt be an *** and rubb it in his face your number 1 so stop complaining..

we are all to strong anyways who would mess with this crew.......and for power rankings i will wait until next C3 or chu biweekly....then depending on who shows up and were they place will be recorded...otherwise im keeping them like this.......thank u come again.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
how am i being an *** haha im just stating plain fact that until he goes to a tourney he wont be on the rankings same goes for everyone else lol

SpikeSpiegel19

Smash Ace
only friendly battles dont MM crew mates!!! none of u entered turney anyway!!!! except me and CK

candy when u beat korn legitly and not in a friendly then u can brag......plus korn gets immunity from him beating u in a mini turney.

wow cafe cant brag until he beats me or anyone in something thats not a friendly

SpikeSpiegel19

Smash Ace
yes ma'am...im under my friends account cause mine wont work =\
is there a chudat biweekly this saturday?
if so ima enter singles and doubles with chozen maybe

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
haha wow cafe
you've beating me twice and you think your better?
while ive beating you 50x
you barely win against ppl in brawl
no offence but your not good at all...this isnt melee -_-
id money match you whenever you want
I still love you dude, you let me play Brawl at your house :)
but I beat you more than you did since first day we play Brawl, that's so true. I beat you in gamestop tourney (doesn't matter if the rule is horrible) and I beat you in that mini tourney thing with Marth even though I don't main him :)
it's like Mo only put videos in youtube when he beat me and when you beat me lol... but where is the rest of other videos ? like when I spike his kirby twice... ? lol

I know Brawl is not melee, I didn't say **** about melee lol :p

I don't need any taco around here, so just back off lol
I already know that you won't agree anything I said ..so just back off :)

and yeah I didn't go to C3 and chu's so ? because I have work if I went there I probably get place below Boss
----------------
sorry, Boss but I didn't start the argument >__> you know that
...it's like they put Mo no.3 and I'm no.4 which is dumb lol

and sorry for my horrible english, but anyone should be able to understand

SpikeSpiegel19

Smash Ace
wow cafe...you only baet me when brawl 1st came out...thats about it....ever since then you might of beating me 5 matches top? out every match we've ever played since
and the lil tourny at my house was a joke...they were all friendlys
like i said...untill you beat me something else besides a friendly once a blue moon than you dont get a better ranking than me =]

and btw... i still love you my sexy asian ;]

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
lol danny is a ****ing beast

he used to punish me in melee

im not surprised at all thats hes doing well in brawl.

I WWAAAAANNNAAAA PLAAYYYY YOUUU GUYSSS

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
no Johns Matt...

and lmao @ "Thank You Come Again"

and Candy is almost certainly better than Korn [sorry dude danny is a monster]

and IDC about the powerrankings..

and Wolfallypuff is too good ^_^

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
****nn i gotta step it up

ill try to get up north for a torney late april ORRRRR april 19th if there is one.

we will see.

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
Lol.. seroiusly idc... i **** serious **** anyway so it's whateve.. and yes..... we need to get Luis wasted again.. watching him almost die after that game of beerpong definitly made my life ^_^

Drunken Smash any1?

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
Yo Cafe' your the man dawg.. btw.... i frickin need MK practice... what are you doin right now... im about to hit up Dannys for some late night smash, and ill give you a ride home.... are you down?

also everyone should post their mains/who they want Korn to post as they're toon on the sig...

im clearly fuxing w/ ROB.. and Masa is clearly fuxing w/ Toon Link ;p

/TNR PHO LYFE ^_^

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
meh.. Rich really appreciate for the offer
but I have sh;t load of projects to do :( ...well yeah I always busy on weekday

I'll Brawl with you like weekend ok ? :) and yeah I always go to danny's every friday ...but I have work this friday... so that's gay.. :(

and I'll buy a *** wii really soon so I probably start to Brawl with Boss a lot at my house :)

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
lol its cool man.. hopefully ill be able to hit yall up on on friday but im out in texas this weekend for my fathers promotion.. why he wants me there i dont even know.. i mean... **** that guy... but he hits my phone bill every so ofter so whateve >_>

Top Bottom