• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ORIGINALS-Last of the dying breed

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
Edit that post dude. that's too far Mr Fizzle.

hey luis and korn... get laid?

edit- like.. you both talk **** but how often are you two on the line putting yourselves out there.... perhaps if you both were out meeting people you could have something to say.. but from where i sit.. thats like a Kindergardener telling a guy in Matrix Algrebra that a "B" isn't good enough.

Get the F*** on my level.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
Edit that post dude. that's too far Mr Fizzle.

hey luis and korn... get laid?

edit- like.. you both talk **** but how often are you two on the line putting yourselves out there.... perhaps if you both were out meeting people you could have something to say.. but from where i sit.. thats like a Kindergardener telling a guy in Matrix Algrebra that a "B" isn't good enough.

Get the F*** on my level.
ROOFL you talk about how much ***** you get ROOFL like its some big *** accomplishment! ahahaha

HOW MOTHER****ING SELF CONCIOUS ARE YOU LOL i feel srry for anyone who actually gets to ****ing know you AHAHA

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
the point is a very clear one and thats all yyou have to say in such a matter

if anyones a virgin you call them a ****ing tool bag or queer because you have supposedly have had so much sex and you falunt around saying **** like you man i ****ed a bunch of *****es and **** ... good **** MAN

have a nice ****ing time at BASIC TRAINING in the marine crops

so keep being a ****ing douchebag!

congrat****inglations !

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
Naww broski.. my point is don't pass judgement on ME for doing what i do.. when i don't pass judgement on YOU.

IDC if someone is a virgin.. but PLEASE don't talk sh*t to me about using the piece of man meat between my legs because you're jealous that i'm out networking and meeting people, when you're at home with your tail between your legs TROLLING THE BOARDS.

I invite you EVERY time i go out.. and you ALWAYS say no. Then when i come back with a rediculous tale you tell me i'm a doushebag, and anyone that i've been with is CLEARLY a wh*re or Sl*t.

Don't tell me i'm a d*ck when you've never seen me in a large [non smash] environment. Perhaps you'd realize it takes slighly more finess and INFINTELY less doushbaggery to be sucessful with women...

but then.. you clearly just admitted that i DO meet women.. and you ALSO implied that i'm a doushebag...

So does that mean you assume that you HAVE to be a doushebag to "get" women?

GTFO son.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
Naww broski.. my point is don't pass judgement on ME for doing what i do.. when i don't pass judgement on YOU.

IDC if someone is a virgin.. but PLEASE don't talk sh*t to me about using the piece of man meat between my legs because you're jealous that i'm out networking and meeting people, when you're at home with your tail between your legs TROLLING THE BOARDS.

I invite you EVERY time i go out.. and you ALWAYS say no. Then when i come back with a rediculous tale you tell me i'm a doushebag, and anyone that i've been with is CLEARLY a wh*re or Sl*t.

Don't tell me i'm a d*ck when you've never seen me in a large [non smash] environment. Perhaps you'd realize it takes slighly more finess and INFINTELY less doushbaggery to be sucessful with women...

but then.. you clearly just admitted that i DO meet women.. and you ALSO implied that i'm a doushebag...

So does that mean you assume that you HAVE to be a doushebag to "get" women?

GTFO son.
NO YOU ****ING IDIOT I DONT WANNA GO OUT WIHT THE LIKES OF YOU

holy **** you are so ****ing into yourself thatttt you cant even fathom the storeis ive heard of you drunk and **** LOOL your such a ****ing liar i rarely believe your **** ! we never say **** to you about it we are just like yea ok chozen have a nice time :p

oh and let me help out your self concious hey everyone is telling you are getting big but people say you got chicken legs i mean i can see what people are talking about

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
I'm ****ing upset that Masa can't ever answer his ****ing phone, I was really looking forward to seeing some of you tonight. Oh well, I guess.

CK: Bad trolling, man. I thought you guys were cool, lol?
Rich: =(

And Korn... what's up with you, dude? You were so ****ing hostile in livechat last night lol did you start on roids or something?

<3

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
I'm ****ing upset that Masa can't ever answer his ****ing phone, I was really looking forward to seeing some of you tonight. Oh well, I guess.

CK: Bad trolling, man. I thought you guys were cool, lol?
Rich: =(

And Korn... what's up with you, dude? You were so ****ing hostile in livechat last night lol did you start on roids or something?

<3
I was just playing around for sure
I really hope you guys didn't take it serious .... lol

:)

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
NO YOU ****ING IDIOT I DONT WANNA GO OUT WIHT THE LIKES OF YOU

holy **** you are so ****ing into yourself thatttt you cant even fathom the storeis ive heard of you drunk and **** LOOL your such a ****ing liar i rarely believe your **** ! we never say **** to you about it we are just like yea ok chozen have a nice time :p

oh and let me help out your self concious hey everyone is telling you are getting big but people say you got chicken legs i mean i can see what people are talking about
Dude... you don't want to go out period. >_>

Bad trolling is bad.

Good Day Sir.

<(^_^)b

Coney

Smash Master
i love the way korn stands behind candy doing those dthrows, just crouching over and over

it's like MK is doing this silly laugh, like he's mr. burns and snake is just smithers

Top Bottom