• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the only real way to get out of a wobble?

Binx

Smash Master
Nice B, really nice. Anyways I am sure what he meant to say was, it is never legal to pause during a game, and besides that I have never seen it disrupt a wobble before anyways.

Baha

Smash Cadet
Hit the other player in the elbow when no one is watching. It might work !

cloudz

Smash Journeyman
no need to call me a moron, jerk. im sorry i dont know everything.

i saw a chudat game and the person paused the game and it messed chudat up.
its actually one of the only IC vs IC game that exists.

thats why i asked.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Well, pausing during a match to interrupt somebody's actions or attacks is 100 percent illegal. Chu probably didn't DQ the guy because he knew he was going to crush him anyhow.

If you're going to pause, you need the other player's permission, so you probably need a good reason. "I don't want you to kill me," unfortunately, doesn't qualify.

Smash Master
In a practical sense, mashing the buttons will sometimes help against beginner IC's who need to hear the sound of the hammers rhythm to continue the wobble.

Smash Master
Yes. You have one frame to mash in though. Hope you SWD perfectly.

Negative Zero

Smash Apprentice
One frame per dtilt/headbutt. So, basically, rotate both sticks as fast as possible and you might get two button presses on that one little frame. It'll eventually add up.

Smash Master
Also, dtilt headbutt does 5 damage. Every six damage you need to press another button to break out. So if you have perfect timing, it's essentially an infinite.

Top Bottom