• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Retroking2000

Smash Master
you wont get destroyed ^ .

@ fuzzyness i will only go if you do those pokemon sounds haha 2 funny
im not entering melee - losing money automatically . if i dont practice .
also frozenwave i was talking about MB not you making them sounds
LOL @ prof pro posts . they always finish .

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
only 18 on my list

One problem is, i'll have lack of t.v's in comparison to last time unless someone who can lend t.v's can help me out

it'd have to be the same venue near barkingside (behind my grandparent's place, which costs around £100 for the day

Kman25

Smash Ace
Yeah Im interested, And I can bring one TV if you want Fuzzy, When abouts are you thinking about hosting it? Hopefully I wont be working then

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
The end of august probably, cause probably most people will be back from holidays and stuff (myself, going to sweden for two weeks at the start of august). Either that or the end of this month but thats too soon.. Maybe i should revive the LMT thread

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
So yeah.. £7 for Brawl + Melee both costs in one, £3-5 for venue (will figure out how much when i can get it sorted) sound fair?

Date around.. 21-31st August (can be anytime because its the holidays, unless weekends are prefered)

Will probably have only singles, there wont be time for doubles

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
If thats all it got you shoulda watched Wanted instead. Sick film

Fuzzy : Im up for a london tourn.
Well I gave 300 9/10. *lack of story?*

So I could just be pretty strict, I wanna see wanted as well but MONEH D:

I probably wont come to this, im not all interested unless you can convince me somehow

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Me
Frost
Edwin
Chris
Kman
El Nino
Synapse
Ouch (if they come >_<)
Owna (if they come >_<)
Spam (if they come >_<)
Yawn (if they come >_<)
Professor Pro
+ (friend)
+ (friend)
Tails Chao
Aaron
Gaiduku
PDOT
Koops

Hey frost edit the first page and the title

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Well I gave 300 9/10. *lack of story?*

So I could just be pretty strict, I wanna see wanted as well but MONEH D:

I probably wont come to this, im not all interested unless you can convince me somehow
I can't trust your judgement since you think 300 had a lack of story.
I wish not to convince you to come as you will only want to play MB so stay home please:).

If thats all it got you shoulda watched Wanted instead. Sick film

Fuzzy : Im up for a london tourn.
I can trust yours babez.

only 18 on my list

One problem is, i'll have lack of t.v's in comparison to last time unless someone who can lend t.v's can help me out

it'd have to be the same venue near barkingside (behind my grandparent's place, which costs around Ј100 for the day
I can only bring a cube, not a TV though.
I'm gonna ask Wiggum if he wants to come so we have some more people.

This is kinda jokes lol I would be pissed if I woke up to this. http://youtube.com/watch?v=H5tBiS7a1LQ

Yeniths

East Midlands!
@ fuzz

Does that mean we would not be able to be housed? We would probably only need it for one day

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Ppro, I said 'I' give it a 9/10. How about you get it through your thick skull that its my opinion
I think that fact that I said 'your judgement' would clearly state that i knew it was your opinion and then I said I cannot trust your opinion. Geee your dumb and slow, what a combination.

@ fuzz

Does that mean we would not be able to be housed? We would probably only need it for one day
Does it mean you wont be able to come if your not housed for one day?
Btw you didn't awnser my question if you play melee cos if you do, do you want to have a MM?

Yeniths

East Midlands!
^ We still may be able to come without housing, but would be very very difficult.
and yeah, i play both melee and brawl, and as for a MM, ill have to see if i can make it up there first, but if so, i dont see why not ^^

Yeniths

East Midlands!
ah reet, sorry, i must have missed that. I'll have to look into different options then, ill get back to you soonish

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
George+Matt: I'll ask my Dad if I can house you guys after the event if you want.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I was wondering if anyone could give me advice on how to not be so amazing. I'm currently having trouble doing it due to me being myself and I think I need to have control of it for when to turn it off.

craiigg

Smash Lord
awhh yeah im up for coming to the london tourny =D end of august or sep before school for you younguns starts then i'll drive down

^______^ sweet

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
>___> . LOL prof your not that good at smash . did say not that k
Who was talking about smash.... I was talking about life. I'm pretty sure I can get advice off of you though since your an A-Class failure.

Hmmm I can give housing, For like one or two people, If anyone needs it
Are your bros coming... since your lil bro likes to MM me I was hoping he could come so I can take more money home and more people to ****.

Bronze

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure failing at life is otherwise known as death. Edwin 4 zombie? ^_^

If I'm here at the time I would turn up to the tourney.

Top Bottom