• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Frozenwave

Smash Ace

lol everyone in UK is average?

we aint even average we suck, the community is too small to get some progress with the **** game

And yeah ToS just showed UK the light

Mr P

Smash Ace

we aint even average we suck, the community is too small to get some progress with the **** game

Oh wise one who has oh soo much experience in the melee community, you hath enlightened me greatly...

In short dont talk about stuff you know nothing about.

VA

Smash Hero

please stop with the input, it's dull and your offered opinions usually don't do much besides say something sucks.

I'm going to say that I don't believe jam doesn't have much of a smash game. this was my opinion before I knew he hated my guts and it stayed that way after (surprisingly).

My tournament performance is tainted by a weak mental game. I think if I'd stayed consistant instead of freaking out I would have put frost in losers at GT. then beaten zeppo at CHJ, i've had my chances just get really freaked out in pressure situations and been beaten by people with solid mental games and consistant play.

Charles is no where near as good as his ego lets him think he is. It would be really interesting to get a head to head tally of the top 8. Nice to see who beats who in tournaments etc.

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
everyones got gd matches and bad matches. it clear that sum people are better than others but those gaps become closer the lower down the list you go. at the end of it all every1 has the potential to be the best but there can only b 1 those that have a similar mind set will be close behind that person and so on. Unless ever smasher in the UK plays 1 another then we will never truely knw who the best is.

That just gave me an idea which might work.
have a massive UK Smash bros league.
Works similar 2 football. starts end of july ends around mid may.
This way smash will work on a point system and we can truely c whos the best
only problem will b gettin every smasher in the Uk on the boards to get involed and travel to the other person house.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
haha . prof you cant go saying that . truthfully you weren't that good at melee either . the only person that is good at melee is fuzzyness since he dominates UK tourneys thats it . >__> unfortunately . when i played pdot he is actually good at brawl . you played it once aaron you cant base one experience out of a opinion , i think you would be good at brawl if you played brawl . this community is too far behind in melee to be good at it i would say that everyone in the uK is just average .
loool I like how your post is based on false **** and things that have nothing to do with the the point. This is the part where I come in a correct you and show you how much of an dummy you are.... Its not a fun part of the job but somebody has to do it. I will awnser the stuff you said in the order you said it in your post prick (you ready.... here we go)

I can tell people my opinion on the game and say its ****, if people couldnt express their opinion of what they think of in a game here this is a terrible community... I dont tell them not to buy it, I would advise them not to buy it from my opinion but I dont say dont buy it, sooo yes I can go round saying that very dumb boy. What has the level I was at melee got to do with anything loool very low IQ boy.... It doesn't change the joy one gets out of a game. loool pdot isn't good at anything.... Where are you getting your facts from you lonely prick.... I've played it more then once, a few times and spkz and one more time yesterday and my friends house which was very boring, my advise is to know the facts when you try to make a point other you just look like a idiot... Some people in this community have a perspective as if its only brawl or melee or both you have to do, I have an idea.... I will carry on with my life as I have been doing for long doing neither looool too much people in this community always indoors and too much time on there hands imo.

duh duh duh

edwin rains down justice truth on the UK and professor pro.
everyone else (randomly ordered):
mr_p
me
pro
Reacher maybe?

There isn't much between any of these players...
Justice???? he just chat a load of **** which was based on things that just...... make him an idiot.

YAY im on the chart.:bee:

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
Oh right that **** wasnt ****, its D@mn

Im just waiting to use some pics on you guys D:

'My tournament performance is tainted by a weak mental game. I think if I'd stayed consistant instead of freaking out I would have put frost in losers at GT. then beaten zeppo at CHJ, i've had my chances just get really freaked out in pressure situations and been beaten by people with solid mental games and consistant play.'

That brings you down as a player though cause of inconsistantcy, kinda reminds me of like...chrisboi

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Oh right that **** wasnt ****, its D@mn

Im just waiting to use some pics on you guys D:

'My tournament performance is tainted by a weak mental game. I think if I'd stayed consistant instead of freaking out I would have put frost in losers at GT. then beaten zeppo at CHJ, i've had my chances just get really freaked out in pressure situations and been beaten by people with solid mental games and consistant play.'

That brings you down as a player though cause of inconsistantcy, kinda reminds me of like...chrisboi
Chrisboi isn't good in general though sooo he wouldnt get far. He should be better but he aint soo hayyy hoooo.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
you guys write too many essays

one liners like the above are what its all about

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
you guys write too many essays

one liners like the above are what its all about
Not when you want to be desciptive. I shall not explain any further.... simple minded people like you are only capable of reading and creating one liners. Sorry about this post being more then one line, hope I didn't make things difficult.

VA

Smash Hero
Chrisboi's best mindgame on me was:

Chris_H: come over here VA chrisboi got something to show you
me: *stops fighting and walks over next to chrisboi*
Chris_H: *Fsmash* FINISH
me: >__________>

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
A wise man told me don't argue with fools Cause people from a distance can't tell who is who

.........................eh?

zing

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Doesnt take a wise man to tell you something like that

Oh

Thats your view of what wise is

Grab-throw-wait for dodge-tip.....finish

I'm off to play brawl

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Doesnt take a wise man to tell you something like that

Oh

Thats your view of what wise is

Grab-throw-wait for dodge-tip.....finish

I'm off to play brawl
I didn't say that was my view of what wise was, I simply told you what a wise person once told me, but simple minded people only see one point and perspective in a post.

Grab-throw-wait-turnaround-turnback-tip...... comeback

I'm off to eat something.

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
Even if he sucks balls, what im saying he does have random beast times, but thats in like 1/100 smashfests

VA that mindgame is like this

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s227/juganthestar/******.jpg

COEY

Smash Lord
Was gonna write an essay but after carefully analyzing pdots posts i opted for this sentence.

Also Chrisboi is ****.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Once you go past results its really just our egos talking. Charles has beaten me consistently, but I feel there is little between him and myself, regardless he can think what he wants.

In Europe UK have sucked, but me and Charles are somewhere in the middle there. Again, I often feel I could have done better or a better matchup could have ended me in a better position, and I take no discouragement from these tournaments because they're not how I gauge my skill. If you were to go by results though, Im average in Europe and worse than Charles. Anything after that is discussion and there is no definite.

PDOT whats wrong with writing long posts on subjects people find interesting?

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
essays explain matters in detail and give a more well rounded view rather than the simple 1 liner, it all depends on how interested u r in a subject you dnt hve 2 alway read the essay.
pdot wats ur Brawl FC?
Love the Frozenwave pics lol.

VA

Smash Hero
Essays as you call them make boards vaguely interesting because people sometimes express intelligent opinions rather than just say things like: lolo pro you suck etc.

Mor essayz plx

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
essays explain matters in detail and give a more well rounded view rather than the simple 1 liner, it all depends on how interested u r in a subject you dnt hve 2 alway read the essay.

pdot wats ur Brawl FC?
I never read posts longer than 3 lines to be honest.

Well unless its directed at me.

Brawl FC...Check your pm's bro.

Bronze

Smash Journeyman
PDOT - I think a lot of it is because its only at the odd tourney that every smasher gets together. So people base egocentric opinions based on that one meeting. E.g. I play VA once, lose comfortably, he goes away thinking hes better than me. Then Prof plays VA in a money match, wins comfortably, goes away thinking hes better than VA. Couple weeks down the line I 2-0 Prof in tourney. So without every smasher regularly playing every other smasher, you get a lot of different opinions based on a lot of different experiences. - Thanks for reading PDOT.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
PDOT - I think a lot of it is because its only at the odd tourney that every smasher gets together. So people base egocentric opinions based on that one meeting. E.g. I play VA once, lose comfortably, he goes away thinking hes better than me. Then Prof plays VA in a money match, wins comfortably, goes away thinking hes better than VA. Couple weeks down the line I 2-0 Prof in tourney. So without every smasher regularly playing every other smasher, you get a lot of different opinions based on a lot of different experiences. - Thanks for reading PDOT.
Lol well done..I was reading that thinking wtf is this..

Why do I not believe you?

Oh wait... its because you're talking rubbish
Lol

:urg:

I actually didnt read that tbh

Try again

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I'm happy to see that mostly everyone knows that pdot is incapable of creating a detailed post and reading/understanding them. Pdot just makes one liners because it doesn't hurt his brain as much.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
I'm happy to see that mostly everyone knows that pdot is incapable of creating a detailed post and reading/understanding them. Pdot just makes one liners because it doesn't hurt his brain as much.
I'm very much capable.

My brain hurts listening to your squeeky voice *****.

Top Bottom