• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

FrostByte

Smash Lord
Ok, I'll make it potentially Tuesday, but I won't be able to find out until Monday.

My address is
38 Downhills way
N17 6BA

MSN is in my profile
Number is 07949458714

Just confirm if you can make the date and bring a Fiver (Ppro, bring your mm money :p),

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Anyone wanna MM on the 28th?

I already got two 2vs2 and two 1v1's.

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
Hi - just looking for a quick headcount for this saturdays tourney! Anyone thats deffo coming, say -if its just a maybe say anyway ^^... and if you're not, may as well say so as well :p

We got some more chairs!!! so dont worry about aching feet this time :p lol

Plus singles will be first this time ^^ and doubles if there's time after.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
back in england now!

im coming for sure..professor has an injured hand i dunno about him

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
im going to be at the smashfest defintely on saturday with PDOT.
can anyone give me news on how the tuesday smashfest went, if there was a tourn and if so who won it

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
Cool guys, im sure a load of other people should be coming. But yeah spkz told me to post, can everyone bring £5 as last time, this time we'll actually get to do singles so we'll actually use them. All matches from singles will be recorded (after pools) and will be uploaded to an account by myself ^^ (unless anyone has any objections to playstyles etc being uploaded)

GG! Hope to see you all there, i'll be there early - but everyone else try and arrive for about 12noon! Stay till whenever!

GG'S!

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Are you guys gonna organize the pools when we all get there?

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
We'll have a basic outline ready, but yeah we'll prolly have a redo when we see who comes :)

Also R&F - if you can bring a tv, or tvs please do (as well as cubes) But if we could do the same as last time with getting my TVs over again that'll really help ^^

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
We'll have a basic outline ready, but yeah we'll prolly have a redo when we see who comes :)

Also R&F - if you can bring a tv, or tvs please do (as well as cubes) But if we could do the same as last time with getting my TVs over again that'll really help ^^

FrostByte

Smash Lord
Well done to all the people who could make it this time round, but the turnout was pretty disappointing imo, almost half what we had last week >_> Also, there was some confusion on the pot split going at something like 40/30/10. Where was the other 20%? I'm not expecting something like that to happen again.

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
Judging by what spkz said, not everyone paid in full. It was a £4 entry per person, and the other £1 was for craigs housing/elec coz its rented and has a meter.

I'll look into the matter some more, but thats all i can remember at the mo.

GG's anyway everyone, i'll get the vids uploaded and edited asap - along with the results.

FrostByte

Smash Lord
I'll be taking care of the Charles bi-weekly at mine this Saturday so anyone is welcome to come. Just one week before AR2, so it'll be a chance to get the south into good shape for crews :p. I'll put the details for the temp Charles bi-weekly in the first post.

J03

Smash Master
hey guys who is coming to AR2, as in whose actually booked?

theres a lil guide in the AR2 thread for traveling by coach but if your traveling by trainmor by car then lemme know. also if your traveling by car the have you got any spare seats?
im trying to get as many people there as possible and i wouldnt mind playing most of you guys either again or for the first time. f.byte, kman, all of RAF, nesstee,Pdot, martin2ym, vex, spkz, bronze, p.pro and chris H. if all you guys came the turnout would break UK records. also you guys playing each other is cool but seriously dont you wanna play people like zeppo, reacher, ed, jam, euan, dan and jake???

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Do something tommorow instead of sat and i can attend, i get back tonight but leave on sunday xD, but i cant do it at mine x__x

edit : Ill try make sat, if not ill bug you again for fri

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
are the videos up? Why dont we start making use of that video thread that Spkz and V3X made AGES ago! If i recall they had some pretty good videos in there!

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
Vids will be up on monday hopefully coz im away this weekend! I need to get them off spkz coz he forgot to put them on my hard-drive the knob-end!

But yeah i'll stick it in that thread, i'll link it when its up!

Owna: do you know weather you can give myself and spkz a lift yet? Ouch said he'd get in contact with spkz today but hasnt :(

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
R&F, will you be bringing any TVs?
I dont think i 'll be making it again dude! I got a ridiculous amount of things to do tomo! Dunno bout Ouch, Spam, Yawn or FrozenWave! PM one of them and see or i'l ask them to post!

Vids will be up on monday hopefully coz im away this weekend! I need to get them off spkz coz he forgot to put them on my hard-drive the knob-end!

But yeah i'll stick it in that thread, i'll link it when its up!

Owna: do you know weather you can give myself and spkz a lift yet? Ouch said he'd get in contact with spkz today but hasnt :(
Koolio dude cant wait to see them!

Im not sure about the lifts as im not the one driving, i didnt even kno anyone else was coming with us to b honest but if Ouch sed he would get in contact then i'l be sure to remind him today when i see him!

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
you should replace doubles with low tier singles. every1 knows doubles are crap

Top Bottom