• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Wario Back Room Revival! Wah!

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
WARIO BACK ROOM REVIVAL 2010!

Mission Statement

We, the Wario back room have made it our personal mission to fully develop and research warios meta-game, both old and new. To obtain a better understanding of our character and to advance his meta-game properly. We will use our combined knowledge to obtain the best possible solution to any problems fellow wario players may experience, We will always be there to help and to show the truth, the way and the light of wario!​

The recent events on our character boards have sparked the serious side of a few wario players. And two of them (myself, Dynomite) thought a proper course of action to take would be a WBR revival! The marth boards did this once upon a time and it worked wonders for them...

The list was compiled of three factors

1. Intelligent posting; Helping out Newer waribros in the Q&A thread, Keeping away from Drama in the social thread, Critiquing videos in the video thread, having good input in the match up thread or the stage discussion thread.

2. Character Knowledge; Self explanatory. Frame data, what moves beat what, what moves come out on X frame so on and so fourth. This also somewhat goes a long with Intelligent posting only on a higher level.

3. Performance, What warios are doing good at nationals? Which warios are doing well in there given region? What warios do the best vs M2K or various other pros? Hunger, Malcom, Sky and a few others fit this category to a T. They say the best way to learn is by example, and who sets the bar higher then these guys?

Anyone can apply to be in the wario back room AT ANY TIME but you must meet these requirements. Some, if not all. The first list was done without asking anyone whether or not they wanted to participate so we may have openings real soon! Just contact me or Dyno via aim/PM to apply!

So without any further Dudes, i give you the wario back room revival First edition Roster!

bassem6
Dynomite
DMG
Masky
slikvik
ssbbFICTION
BMX
Zigsta
Snap.
Krystadez
Jnig
Lord Chair
Pado
Toobusytocare
Waymas
Hunger
Malcom
Sky

Thanks everyone.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
I never really understood the real advantages of having a character specific back room (especially if technically all the Warios are in it ^^) but I suppose it won't hurt anyone, so long as it's viewable for everyone.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Or, you can try to create threada and manage information and data in an orderly fashion and get people to help out. This keeps ideas and information open to the public, so that everyone may help.

Your character board should be your backroom.

:093:

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Or, you can try to create threada and manage information and data in an orderly fashion and get people to help out. This keeps ideas and information open to the public, so that everyone may help.

Your character board should be your backroom.

:093:
Tell that to the diddy boards I pretty sure the backroom keeps stuff from their players. Or at least they used to IDK haven't lurked there in a while.

Do you have to fit all three qualifications criteria in order to be qualified because I see a lot of people on your list who don't meet those standards.

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
I have rejected the invitation as there is no need for a backroom at all.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
FICTION HAS SPOKEN!

Party pooper.

being serious I'm not sure what a BR is for really when it comes to characters. Do we do stuff? Or what? I get the whole "it helps the newbie warios" bit but what is it FOR if we already put guides and stuff on the top page and such.

I mean, unless it's for being secretive and acting ultimately better than everyone else because we are better treasure hunters and love money more than your mom anything!

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
It's so serious discussion can take place without people asking "how do I wipe out the bike" every 10 posts and people can post about secret/sensitive Wario stuff that they don't want other players in their region to know about
Can you just PM me those secret/sensitive stuff so that I can improve? Seriously trying to be like masky in 2011.

bassem6

Smash Lord
I have rejected the invitation as there is no need for a backroom at all.
lame.

It's so serious discussion can take place without people asking "how do I wipe out the bike" every 10 posts and people can post about secret/sensitive Wario stuff that they don't want other players in their region to know about
This.

Can you just PM me those secret/sensitive stuff so that I can improve? Seriously trying to be like masky in 2011.
lol

Step #1: Get off my ****, god ****
hahaha. I like you masky.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
General consensus seems to be a negative one xD

Let's just say I'll try and test the whole DI thingy ASAP because everyone is too much of a slacker to do so themselves.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
I would but the way i was going to test was by having someone forward smash me with snake.

But i have no one to do that.

My grandpa wont do it.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
im would bet my plane ticket back to america that i am infinitely better than sky in all of the above criteria.

/applies

but hey i dont main wario. im pretty sure olaf/chair would vouch for mine though ^_^

Lord Chair

Smash Master
His emotional (in)capability is of no effect in the burn classifying process.

Burns in general are not noteworthy in and by themselves, they need to be of a certain quality first.

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
Send me another invite. Even though I don't approve I don't wanna miss out XD

Top Bottom