• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official: Waco Circle * New Videos *

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
it'd be great if you guys could come by here to play on thursday, its one of my days off, and we could do some recordings if you want. I havnt played anyone in weeks.

pogo

Smash Apprentice
i could do thursday around 3. i have no idea how to get to your place shiken...if you could send me directions from 35 that'd be great..i know its by the mall but i rarely go there so directions are still needed =) i am up for recordings..

truebountyhunter700

Smash Cadet
i could do thursday around 3. i have no idea how to get to your place shiken...if you could send me directions from 35 that'd be great..i know its by the mall but i rarely go there so directions are still needed =) i am up for recordings..
Im up for a melee section 2, And sora, FYI it's not movie maker. Ha! now I got the last laugh. oh yeah shiken, what the name of the mmorpg that u play all the time?

Sora Keyblade Master

Smash Journeyman
Im up for a melee section 2, And sora, FYI it's not movie maker. Ha! now I got the last laugh. oh yeah shiken, what the name of the mmorpg that u play all the time?
Ha, guess I had that one coming. Hey 700 Have you seen samus dark suit yet ? Because of that shes in my top 3 mains for brawl.

Im thinking

Dark Link
Fallen Angel Pit
Shadow Onix Smaus.
And possible Lucario.

Edit: XD and Snake sucks.

Edit 2: so does Silver the Hedgehog lol.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Are we ever going to do our $70 MM?

Just wondering. I am still up for it.

Lets see, last time i checked you were scared to come to waco, cause i going to beat you up. And then you decided not to come to school here. Dont you remember ? So I pretty much assumed our money match was never going to happen.

Edit: Just wondering, why do you even continue to post in our thread ?

Yo shiken, pogo lets get some matches done guys.
Why do you always trash talk?

Last time I checked, I laughed when you said you wanted to "Beat me up". Me not going to school there has nothing to do with smash. I am willing to drive there for an easy $70. I don't know where you got the impression that I was scared. It's pretty immature though.

truebountyhunter700

Smash Cadet
Ha, guess I had that one coming. Hey 700 Have you seen samus dark suit yet ? Because of that shes in my top 3 mains for brawl.

Im thinking

Dark Link
Fallen Angel Pit
Shadow Onix Smaus.
And possible Lucario.

Edit: XD and Snake sucks.

Edit 2: so does Silver the Hedgehog lol.
WELL!!! as for your mains in brawl, that's a cool little squad

Im thinking

Heaven Angel Metaknight
Going Classic Snake
Dark Past Wolf

The comeback: For the snake comment, let skill handle that, but unlike shadow, silver dont use weapons.
U suppose to be the ultimate life form, but use machine guns and what not. What's up with that?!
All it takes is a little kinetic energy and i can toss shadow into a fire pit then i will claim the title of being the utilmate life form MOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!:laugh: LOL

Sora Keyblade Master

Smash Journeyman
Why do you always trash talk?

Last time I checked, I laughed when you said you wanted to "Beat me up". Me not going to school there has nothing to do with smash. I am willing to drive there for an easy $70. I don't know where you got the impression that I was scared. It's pretty immature though.
XD anyone in waco could tell you that i would trash you, and the last time we ( waco ) checked we lol when you said you were on a wrestleing team. Dont DDT me, lol. I wasnt trash talking at all. I just dont like you.

I remember clearly were you said you werent coming down here because of that, then immedietly said you werent going to school down either. Its funny.

WELL!!! as for your mains in brawl, that's a cool little squad

Im thinking

Heaven Angel Metaknight
Going Classic Snake
Dark Past Wolf

The comeback: For the snake comment, let skill handle that, but unlike shadow, silver dont use weapons.
U suppose to be the ultimate life form, but use machine guns and what not. What's up with that?!
All it takes is a little kinetic energy and i can toss shadow into a fire pit then i will claim the title of being the utilmate life form MOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!:laugh: LOL
lololololololololololololololol :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:. Ill have a snappy comeback for this the next time i log on.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
If you need directions here just call me, im pretty sure you all know my number, and if not, its in my signature down there >_>;

As for the mmo i play, its called Granado Espada: Sword of the New World, ot SOTNW for short.

I think tadeo wanted to come too so maybe he can get a ride with you pogo.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
XD anyone in waco could tell you that i would trash you, and the last time we ( waco ) checked we lol when you said you were on a wrestleing team. Dont DDT me, lol. I wasnt trash talking at all. I just dont like you.

I remember clearly were you said you werent coming down here because of that, then immedietly said you werent going to school down either. Its funny.

lololololololololololololololol :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:. Ill have a snappy comeback for this the next time i log on.
Right, because all of waco knows how well I can fight.

Your logic is stupid.

Also, I REALLY want to take your money. When are you up for the MM. 3/5? What date? I will drive there. Unless you are scared.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
why cant you guys pm each other bout this stuff.... lol Ah well i guess i dont mind since this thread doesnt see much activity lately.

truebountyhunter700

Smash Cadet
well, if u guys are playing, i would like to join in on the action 2. does anybody have a x-fire account? anyway, just let me know when and where

truebountyhunter700

Smash Cadet
well, there is shikens, can we play at your place pogo? and do u have a number that i can reach u by? need to know what time you guys plan on playing

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
It's in my signature, lol.
Today's not good for me tho, I'm having some flu symptoms, and i have to go to a movie today with the gf. And if you guys want me to do something with the videos, youll have to come over here, show me which video to use, and what song you want it to be to.

pogo

Smash Apprentice
we probably couldnt do it at my place..i have plans tonight im just not sure when..but if we have it somewhere else ill go for a bit. what about your dorm tadEo? if not in it then maybe one of those study rooms? no one studies in penland on saturday anyway.

pogo

Smash Apprentice
put up any of the ones where i was sheik..cept the one i lost because that wasn't a very good match at all :) and put whatever music you have..i dont care...

Sora Keyblade Master

Smash Journeyman
lol poor hylian. Honestly dude dont continue to waste your time posting in this forum to about money matching me, I dont care nore want to MM you. I did before, but that was back when I thought playing on a competitive level was fun, and wanted to become better.

I no longer play this game for the same reasons anymore, And only now play for just fun and the enjoyment of trash talking. If i felt like i wanted your respect or felt the need to fight to prove i was sinply better, I would have done it a long time ago, The fact of the matter is I dont. If still want to play me so badly feel free to drive down here XD.

To Everyone else ( That means waco ) I want in on this smashfest, i want to do some vidz as well.
lol that reminds me i wanted you guys to see something. Its a match between ken and depren, I enjoyed everything about this match i actually got joy out of watching and thought it to be very funny.

It reminded me of the older days of smash, alot to look back on. I felt the insperation to start playing all over again, from simply just watching. Check it out, there was one comment that you guys should read from crimson35124. Smash doesnt have to be so serious all the time heh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE9yp65_swk

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
lol poor hylian. Honestly dude dont continue to waste your time posting in this forum to about money matching me, I dont care nore want to MM you. I did before, but that was back when I thought playing on a competitive level was fun, and wanted to become better.

I no longer play this game for the same reasons anymore, And only now play for just fun and the enjoyment of trash talking. If i felt like i wanted your respect or felt the need to fight to prove i was sinply better, I would have done it a long time ago, The fact of the matter is I dont. If still want to play me so badly feel free to drive down here XD.

To Everyone else ( That means waco ) I want in on this smashfest, i want to do some vidz as well.
lol that reminds me i wanted you guys to see something. Its a match between ken and depren, I enjoyed everything about this match i actually got joy out of watching and thought it to be very funny.

It reminded me of the older days of smash, alot to look back on. I felt the insperation to start playing all over again, from simply just watching. Check it out, there was one comment that you guys should read from crimson35124. Smash doesnt have to be so serious all the time heh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE9yp65_swk

Fair enough.

Top Bottom