• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ssbm Dc++ Hub Thread, #1 Resource For Vids, Read First Post!

Banks

Smash Hero
Hopefully Notorious Smash Guild will have vids up soon. with more than just smash on them

for example we could include our burger king heist in which someone stakes out the drive thru and runs by the window when they are holding out the food. ...classic

DC++ work perfectly also to all u peeps who cant use it...ur just doing it wrong

A_fox_player

Smash Rookie
platinum smasher said:
do these vids have any audio and video requirements?
Can i get the ken and isia video to show my bro he plays in tournaments and he wanted to see the match plz can u help me out

Helix Snake

Smash Cadet
Alright I've connected like 20 times and all I get is
*** Connecting to ssbdc.no-ip.com...
*** Connected

And it acts as if there is noone there. No posted messages, not users, nothing. I can't post anything either. All it shows is

*** Connected

What the heck?

Kyari

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
KYRI#103
Something is wrong. I don't know what it is (it was doing this before I left to the store) but it obviously isn't fixed. Don't worry, it's not your fault (unless you also suffer from other problems), everyone I've talked to is getting the same answer. Be patient. I will see what I can do. If you want, you can come to my hub, but it is NOT a smash hub by any means. I have some vids though if that's what you want. This post will be edited when the hub resumes normal activity.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Helix Snake said:
Alright I've connected like 20 times and all I get is
*** Connected

And it acts as if there is noone there. No posted messages, not users, nothing. I can't post anything either. All it shows is

*** Connected

What the heck?
Same with me, it's probably a problem on the hub end. I am just going to wait it out.

Maelstrom

Smash Journeyman
Ya I got the same problem :( and no his sig. isn't racist because if he's black (like me :) )then why would it be :confused: but one thing i can say is that his sig is sick and well thought of.. :laugh:

Kyari

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
KYRI#103
Because it's saying it's hard to be black AND gifted... like as if blacks are generally not gifted or something. I think it's dumb, even if he is black. And this problem is happening to everyone. Please don't post about it anymore, it will be back when WJ gets his act together / comes home from work or wherever he is / wakes up.

noob-lube69

Smash Journeyman
My sig is not racist against my OWN race. It simply means that it is hard as an african american who is genuinley talented to rise above the struggle and overcome social/economic barriers to succeed in today's society.

and besides, it says that it's hard to be black and gifted not that it's hard to be both black AND gifted at the same time (insinuating that blacks aren't gifted, which isn't true)

On a side note:
the quote "it's hard bein' black and gifted" comes from a movie starring Dave Chappelle called Half Baked; it's funny as hell,so go check it out...

Maelstrom

Smash Journeyman
noob-lube69 said:
My sig is not racist against my OWN race. It simply means that it is hard as an african american who is genuinley talented to rise above the struggle and overcome social/economic barriers to succeed in today's society.

and besides, it says that it's hard to be black and gifted not that it's hard to be both black AND gifted at the same time (insinuating that blacks aren't gifted, which isn't true)

On a side note:
the quote "it's hard bein' black and gifted" comes from a movie starring Dave Chappelle called Half Baked; it's funny as hell,so go check it out...
Amen brotha..(to all statements especially half-baked) :laugh:

Kyari

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
KYRI#103
Lol, alright fair enough :p. Please note that it could have been taken either way.

Anyway, hub is back. Can't wait to hear the explanation on this one =-)

W.J

Smash Ace
have no fear, WJ is here =D. the codec problem has been resolved, i also got a new power bar put in, and all the connections to the computer are very very stable now

Dalal

Smash Ace
Final Destination - I have been trying to master t
I hate this...

Hi guys,

I have a little problem with the program. Everytime I double-click on the program, it doesn't do anything. It doesn't open a window, nothing. When I go to the task manager I see that there is a DCPlusPlus.exe process running. I can't end the process . I hate this! And ... um ... yeah... I'm using XP. Hope someone can help me!

DOGMA

Banned via Administration
Thanks a ton

I love DC++!!! Thank you for setting me up. It would have taken me forever without this assistance.

grayfox

Smash Champion
LOLOLZ this guys canadian!!! SO IS WAYNE O___________O secretly they are making their first army ever and taking over our smash scene from dc ;__;

dark_dragon8

Smash Ace
Are we allowed to annouce any new videos in this thread? If we are, then there are some new videos from a Richmond Tournament B.C. Canada tournament that happened on 27th of aug. It had Kei and Yagi from SKYPAL. "darkdragon88" is sharing.

If we aren't, post and I will edit this out.

Thanks mic for the heads up

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Guys, just a heads up, I will be keeping a closer eye on this, so PLEASE do not Spam, or I will warn you. I don't want to be a party pooper, but keep the chatter to DC++

I guess you can post about upcoming vids here, but ONLY until we get the vid forum.

Peaches

Smash Lord
I'ge got active mod on, i'm on a hub and I can download, but search doesn't work. I'll search for things that are exact flie names, but it only brings up results in passive mode. any suggestions?

Maelstrom

Smash Journeyman
Hopefully I don't get the warning (because I wasn't clear on what you said), but theres an upcoming Hylian Nightmare 2...you can check the Hylian Nightmare thread for details.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I'm talking about sheer spam. IE. "Canada will eat Europe!"

kinch

Smash Rookie
Ummm, I can connect to the server and all in passive mode but when I do, it says there are 0 users in the hub. What am I doing wrong?!?!

WrestlerMan0790

Smash Rookie
I also have a question. Soon as i click on the hub i get this message
connecting to smash.servegame.com...
connection refused by target machine
Somebody please help me.

WrestlerMan0790

Smash Rookie
I'm sorry Qwester but I still cant seem to get it to work. I've been working on this for 2 hours and I am very frusturated. I looked at the troubleshooting and it mentioned nothing about "target machine", whatever that is, refusing connections. Please tell me how to get by this as I am very frusturated right now.

Qwester

BRoomer
BRoomer
qwester from troubleshooting said:
I can't search/dl from others! - or ANY other problem to do with connections

Change to passive mode or set up active mode correctly with an open port and your IP address (if you don’t know what an open port is, you probably won’t be able to get this working, just try passive). You can get your IP from www.whatismyip.com or by using the +myip command in the hub, and a guide on how to set up active mode here
That should clear up any problems.

If you need any more help, hit me up on AIM or MSN. Both are in my profile.

Top Bottom