• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Skull Kid for Brawl Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ris747

Smash Apprentice
Skull Kid was always my favorite villain from the Zelda series, IDK why so don't ask. He deserves a shot at brawl, so here it is!

Shuma

Smash Hero
Ok... you just posted in the original thread... then made another? WTF?

Ris747

Smash Apprentice
For some reason my connection wasnt going through on the other thread, it was just sitting there loading, so i canceled that and made this

EDIT: also mods, now that i see the other thread is fine, plz delete this thread

Ris747

Smash Apprentice
I got the picture from here http://www.chrisgrahamart.com/gameart.html, seeing as its already cited on the picture, i thought i didnt need to post the site but.... whatever.

And the old thread seemed dead, and really didn't have an official name , just "Wouldn't it be cool!!!!" so, im sorry for the inconvenience, so justt delete this thread as soon as possible

Ukn0wn1

Smash Cadet
I got the picture from here http://www.chrisgrahamart.com/gameart.html, seeing as its already cited on the picture, i thought i didnt need to post the site but.... whatever.

And the old thread seemed dead, and really didn't have an official name , just "Wouldn't it be cool!!!!" so, im sorry for the inconvenience, so justt delete this thread as soon as possible
I was just about to post a reply saying exactly what you said.

The original poster of the original Skull Kid thread doesn't update the main page to give enough info as to why he should be included in Brawl. This leaves people to have to search through the thread to find pictures and movesets that could possibly greatly increase their interest in this character, which simply put, they will not do.

As clearly seen, some aren't even aware of that beautiful piece of art created by Chris Graham.

Maybe I just don't think Skull Kid is getting the attention he deserves, but making an official thread with an interesting main post to read with pictures, movesets, and reasons for inclusion would help out a lot.

And locking this thread would just seem ignorant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom