• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Scissorman from Clock Tower for Brawl

Mysteryfox1

Smash Ace
The Netherlands, Noord-Brabant, Aarle Rixtel
Hmm this thread isn't exactly on topic anymore. Oh well I didn't like him when I saw him just now and I think he hasn't got even a little chance. To bad for you but maby he'll make it in as a sticker or something. I don't think this thread survives very long because the only thing there is on this thread are almost only a flame war.

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
Did anyone else think of Cut Man from Mega Man 1 when they read the thread title?

I kinda feel like Cut Man has a greater chance of appearing in Brawl.

Actually, if Mega Man gets in, I wouldn't be surprised at all if all 6 original Robot Masters made it into the game as stickers... But I don't see this guy even being a sticker.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
As much as I know he won't be in, Scissorman is an incredible character! I spent almost the whole morning looking at Clock Tower videos. (Jennifer's an a**hole...)

Tlaloc

Smash Journeyman
All of you, just cut it out!! What is the point of all of this? Did Tlaloc not admit that Scissorman has little to no chance? He just wanted to get it off his chest, and he has full right to...this thread is not a waste of bandwidth...it is a person's opinion, and it deserves some attention, other than senseless flaming...

Shuma, Vesper, GW...if you want this thread to die so badly, then stop posting...y'all are being hypocrites...by posting in here saying you want this thread to die, you keep it alive...Tlaloc and I can keep it alive just fine without y'all...

And Tlaloc, why did you bring this upon yourself? You just had to mention Vesper in the first post, didn't you? If you hadn't done that, maybe this flamewar would have never happened...

I am sick and tired of this ****...this thread deserves to be here, even though Scissorman has no shot...it is for a legitimate videogame character, and isn't as ******** as, oh say, Kinnikuman and Kid Goku...can we not respect Tlaloc for his opinion? Let's just end this flamewar before someone gets banned...
OK, here I go.

First I want to say; thanks Cinder for sticking with me when I got all the flames; thanks to A Link to the Snitch as well; but it is OK if you don't want to post in my favor or something as I don't want to get you guys in trouble.

Npw, the reason I mentioned vesperview at the start, is because back on my Soul Calibur thread he had already mentioned something about the possibility of what would happen if I made a thread on Scissorman, here it is what he said:

As you can see, I was expecting that vesperview would come and flame; which happened. But I was hoping he would not show up and make me look bad for being paranoid, but he did came and brought some of his friends. Funny that he said that a Scissorman thread would not get passed the first pages unless it was full of flames; not only did it passed the first page and it was full of flames, but he helped to reach that.

Also, I came here after the official Nsider boards died. While there was no good order at Nsider; it was the proper place to give ideas for the game as they said Sakurai or those close in making the game, would see the boards for ideas. Even if they did not, at least some bothered to fight and try to place their ideas.

But then they made the stupid idea of closing Nsider for no good reason. And so once again there was no place for me to place my ideas. The in 4chan I have heard of this place, and despite the negative reviews of it at 4chan, I decided to give it a chance. Which could be the chances I would face hardships as in other forums?

Things were going on well, so I decided to mae a thread on Soul Calibur since I believe any character from it deserves to be in Brawl after Link was a guest in SCII. But then I got the attacks from the characters I have on my signature from vesperview and some other users.

Now let me tell you something, please do not mess with me, as if someone messes with me, I fell the need to get even. Of course I try to control myself since there are moderators, but I also feel bad for not standing up for myself and let others get over me, that is why I feel the need to say what I feel. Not to mention that in the past, we have had experiences with corrupt moderators.

It is terrible that in this place you are intimidated in order to not post ideas; maybe there is no chance someone like Sakurai would come here to see them but at least it is worth to try. And if you don't agree with the ideas then just say you don't agree with it but don't go around insulting the author by telling them fail, "pwned" (just where did that came from?) or something else. I am not the only user who has had trouble with vesperview, there have been others around the boards. So I don't know, but I believe that needs to be investigated.

Well that is all for now, not sure if there will be any further posts in this thread; but one thing is sure, I won't be intimidated in making threads about characters I would like to see, nor which ones would I place on my signature. Oh BTW; I won't make any thread on Leila as while she is known for Rolling Thunder (the game), Rolling Thunder originated as a manwa from Hong Kong. That is all, thanks for listening.

vesperview

Smash Hero
OK, let me for once and for all prove how much of a hypocrite you are and get this over with shall we? First you sent out a PM, to Wu Tang Gang, that said the following:

Tlaloc said:
I agree with you Wu, vesperview is a **** flamming homosexual. He deserves to be banned but the mods are on his side. Look soon for an article I will make on him in a blog.

Vesperview es un pinche puto gutemalteco de mierda.
And here is your blog:

http://pincheshomosexuales.blogspot.com/2007/12/ms-homosexuales-de-smashboardscom.html

It's in spanish because well, it's fairly obvious that you're mexican, here is the post for those of you too lazy to click:

Más homosexuales de smashboards.com

Estos son otros trolls homosexuales que se encuentran en smashboards junto con el pinche maricón guatemalteco de Vesperview.

HollabackRyu

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee169/elviolalesbianas/lesbHollabackRyu.jpg

Según usa de avatar una imágen de Cloud de Final Fantasy porque se masturba a su imagen. Es un pinche troll que se la pasa llamando trolls a otros usuarios. El tipo ha dicho que es de Costa Rica, por lo tanto es un tico de su puta madre. ¡Pinche tico, de seguro tiene asquerosas orgias gay con el pinche guatemalteco de Vesperview!

Kokichi

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee169/elviolalesbianas/lesbKokichi.jpg

Según lo que indica este tipo, es un pinche taka taka. Te pone reportes si atacas a su amiguito Vesperview y si no estas de acuerdo con lo que el piensa. Es un pinche mojón amarillo.

SamuraiPanda

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee169/elviolalesbianas/lesbSamuraiPanda.jpg

Este pinche pendejo al parecer es el líder de los moderadores. Tiene su propio programa de podcast y es un pendejo a mas no poder, porque escribe como si fuera una persona pulcra y correcta, pero es un pinche panda que se mete la espada por la cola. ¡Pinche puñal!

Crimson King

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee169/elviolalesbianas/lesbCrimsonKing.jpg

Este pinche homosexual es un moderador que te pone reportes si preguntas por o defiendes a un usuario que ha sido expulsado.

To Kokichi, Samurai Panda and Crimson King; since we know you don't know Spanish, and are not smart enough to learn it, we want to say that you 3 are nothing but a bunch of prepotent homosexual morons who masturbate to eachother and have ****ing gay sex with Vesperview and HollabackRyu. Go **** yourselves! And... ¡Viva Méxuico cabrones!

No vayan a smashboards. Esta lleno de moderadores putos que defienden a los troll.
Any of you may run that through a translator in order to get the gist of it.

http://www.freetranslation.com/

More homosexuals of smashboards.com

These are other homosexual trolls that are found in smashboards along with the darn Guatemalan fairy of Vesperview.

HollabackRyu

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee169/elviolalesbianas/lesbHollabackRyu.jpg

He uses as an avatar an image of Cloud of Final Fantasy because he masturbates to his image. It is a darn troll that it is passed calling trolls to other users. The type has said that is of Costa Rica, therefore is a Costa Rican one of its prostitute mother. Darn Costa Rican, of insurance has filthy orgias gay with the darn one Guatemalan of Vesperview!

Kokichi

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee169/elviolalesbianas/lesbKokichi.jpg

According to what indicates this type, is a darn one taka taka. It warns you if you attack its little friend Vesperview and do not agree with him. Is a darn yellow milestone.

SamuraiPanda

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee169/elviolalesbianas/lesbSamuraiPanda.jpg

This darn idiot apparently is the leader of the moderators. He has its own program of podcast and is an idiot, because he writes as if he was a correct and immaculate person, but is a darn panda who sticks his sword up his ***, Darn dagger!

Crimson King

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee169/elviolalesbianas/lesbCrimsonKing.jpg

This darn homosexual is a moderator that puts you reports if you ask by or defend a user that has been expelled.

To Kokichi, Samurai Panda and Crimson King; since we know you're not gifted enough to know Spanish, and still not smart enough to learn it, we want to say that you 3 are nothing but to bunch of prepotent homosexual morons who masturbate eachother and have ****ing gay sex with Vesperview and HollabackRyu. Go **** yourselves! And... Viva Mexico!

Do not go to smashboards. This full one of moderating ****ers that defend the trolls.
Again, who are you kidding? You only mentioned me in the first post to get a rise out of me as usual, you love causing trouble and this just confirms it and if you cancel or delete your blog after me having posting this, you're even more of a hypocrite.

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
what. i didn't get a mention. oh the shame. taloc. can i have one plz

or do i just get to see your crappy threads?

EDIT - taloc get the hell of the boards

Tlaloc

Smash Journeyman
I did help out to make the articles, but Viola Lesbianas is the one who gets in charge. He recieves notes from different boards so he places them, and I placed about here. If you wish to ask him to remove them, mail him at pincheshomosexuales@gmail.com

Cinder

Smash Master
I've had it!! I'm gonna put a stop to this once and for all...

Vesper: okay, I'll admit, Tlaloc's blog is rather offensive, and he shouldn't have mentioned you in the first post, but does starting a flamewar help? Perhaps a PM telling him to edit it out would do...

GW: you think maybe the reason he PM'ed you was cuz he knew he'd get banned if he took it to the thread? It sounds to me like he has the balls to avoid getting banned...and why are you spamming? You could end up being banned, not Tlaloc...

Tlaloc: dude, I'm sorry, but you're just as guilty as Vesper and GW...you egged them on by mentioning Vesper in the first post...and I'm personally offended by your blog...I'm straight, but I have gay friends, and I can't stand gaybashers and people that make fun of gays...I know my friends would be pissed if they saw that crap...I suggest you edit Vesper out of the first post, and get rid of that blog altogether...it's offensive...and you better hope Chi and SP don't see it...

Final Statement and Warning: I am sick and tired of this flamewar...I will do whatever it takes to put a stop to it...so I issue this warning: if this flamewar does not stop after this post, I will PM a mod, and tell them what's going on...I hate to be a goody-tooshoes, but if that's what it takes...I'm not afraid to do it...

Btw...MarthTrinity and I have been trying to shut y'all up, but we've been ignored...I hope to God that you guys pay attention now, because I will stand by my threat, and will carry it out if need be...

bluemxpower

Smash Rookie
Hello, I am bluemxpower, and I am here with a message,

I am one of the main editors of the pincheshomosexuales blog, our friend Tlaloc is only a reporter.

The blog pincheshomosexuales was made to denounce the evils of homosexuality as it seems that sadly nowadays more people believe it is something normal that does not need serious research (Cinder is proof of this). That is why, we must gather to fight it. Not only do we cover the downs of the unholy homosexual movement, but also other things like corrupt forum members and moderators.

Tlaloc told us about those 3 moderators from here, so we mentioned them as homosexuals to flame them; since they are not doing a good job. But now that Vesperview got banned, we are thinking to remove Samurai Panda since he seems a much serious moderator and might be behind the ban of vesperview and other corrupt members.

And so this is a message to the moderators, if you are going to ban someone, please do it on me as I am part of the most responsible and willing to take any punishment meant to Tlaloc. And if you want to further discuss on this, please e-mail us at pincheshomosexuales@gmail.com so you can contact Viola, the main editor on this.

So please leave Tlaloc alone, all he wanted to do was to talk about characters and nominate his own. Cinder, you should really reconsider on Tlaloc; just because he does not agree on homosexuality, that does not mean you can't be friends. But as for Gerudo Warrior and Viper JLT4GOV, shame on you bullies! I was going to say something to vesperview but he is gone for good. Hope you do something on Gerudo Warrior and JLT4GOV, remember that just because you are moderators, that does not place you over all people.

Still I doubt Tlaloc would return considering that the game will soon be released and day by day it is becoming pointless to speak of new characters, also he is afraid someone from here might hack his IP like it happened in liveactionanime.

Well thank you for your time.

bluemxpower

Smash Rookie
Hello, I am bluemxpower, and I am here with a message,

I am one of the main editors of the pincheshomosexuales blog, our friend Tlaloc is only a reporter.

The blog pincheshomosexuales was made to denounce the evils of homosexuality as it seems that sadly nowadays more people believe it is something normal that does not need serious research (Cinder is proof of this). That is why, we must gather to fight it. Not only do we cover the downs of the unholy homosexual movement, but also other things like corrupt forum members and moderators.

Tlaloc told us about those 3 moderators from here, so we mentioned them as homosexuals to flame them; since they are not doing a good job. But now that Vesperview got banned, we are thinking to remove Samurai Panda since he seems a much serious moderator and might be behind the ban of vesperview and other corrupt members.

And so this is a message to the moderators, if you are going to ban someone, please do it on me as I am part of the most responsible and willing to take any punishment meant to Tlaloc. And if you want to further discuss on this, please e-mail us at pincheshomosexuales@gmail.com so you can contact Viola, the main editor on this.

So please leave Tlaloc alone, all he wanted to do was to talk about characters and nominate his own. Cinder, you should really reconsider on Tlaloc; just because he does not agree on homosexuality, that does not mean you can't be friends. But as for Gerudo Warrior and Viper JLT4GOV, shame on you bullies! I was going to say something to vesperview but he is gone for good. Hope you do something on Gerudo Warrior and JLT4GOV, remember that just because you are moderators, that does not place you over all people.

Still I doubt Tlaloc would return considering that the game will soon be released and day by day it is becoming pointless to speak of new characters, also he is afraid someone from here might hack his IP like it happened in liveactionanime.

Well thank you for your time.

Top Bottom