• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official San Antonio Thread

Smash Apprentice
as suggested by drew im making a San Antonio thread. all things that are smash related in my city go here.

ill start this thread off by listing Myself in san antonio. each person new to sa or even players that have been here for a while should post their info such as what side of town they live on etc

SO the list beings here.

S.O.S. - Northwest/Medical area San antonio/Character All/ Status Pro
Puffball - North San Antonio/Main Jigglypuff/Status Semi Pro
Kite - Northeast SA by Rolling Oaks mall / 1604 I35 intersection/Semi pro
Nike 20-Northwest? (5 minute drive from gamelot)/Main Marth/n00b lol
MVPaintballer - northeast uhh 1604/bulverde intersection/ Status Noob
King Mosquito aka Kyle - Not to far from Medical sa/ Main's peach and ganon/semipro
BETTY/ Alamo Heights sa/ Main jiggz and falco/ Status Retired but still pwns noobs
Reqy/ no idea/ Main samus and falco/ Status semi pro

everyone post up your info and hopefully we will have a PRODUCTIVE san antonio thread going on :p

Also i will update the list everytime somebody leaves their info etc

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Sounds pretty cool.

Puffball - North San Antonio/Main Jigglypuff/No clue what my status is...

****, last time I ever went to any tournament really, was the Betty tournament...

K1T3

Smash Lord
Kite
Northeast SA by Rolling Oaks mall / 1604 I35 intersection
I'ma nub some people need to organize some smashfests so I can get better
I play most characters, trying to be all cool like SOS you know
And I'm claiming SA since SOS left and all so he's not a true San Antonian anymore and am keeping it till he beats me in a best of 5 tourney style =) (have to get him to play somehow)
Someone else can try to beat me to take SA if they want too but I'm allowed to warm up first, just saying. (see that I just encouraged even more people to play me, yay maybe I'll get to smash finally)
Oh yeah, LOL at the the skill levels SOS wishes SA had <3

Smash Apprentice
Kite
Northeast SA by Rolling Oaks mall / 1604 I35 intersection
I'ma nub some people need to organize some smashfests so I can get better
I play most characters, trying to be all cool like SOS you know
And I'm claiming SA since SOS left and all so he's not a true San Antonian anymore and am keeping it till he beats me in a best of 5 tourney style =) (have to get him to play somehow)
Someone else can try to beat me to take SA if they want too but I'm allowed to warm up first, just saying. (see that I just encouraged even more people to play me, yay maybe I'll get to smash finally)
Oh yeah, LOL at the the skill levels SOS wishes SA had <3
LOL nice tourney match style for best in sa sounds good to me :p

K1T3

Smash Lord
I'm Semi pro!!! (I'm glad SOS didn't notice I've gotten around last place at every tourney I've been too =)

MVP play me before SOS and you might be able to take SA and my Semi proness @_@

SOS you're off Sunday and Monday? If you are we should think about a "smashfest" for some sunday. I still want to play some GG I've only played two or 3 times so I still suck and need practice.

Ugly lets do some Guitar hero I need practice at that too ^^

MVPaintballer

the lil d that could
are we suppose to put mains? can u put mew2 for mindgames?

btw I can't do anything this weekend butttt

austin players can back my m4d sk1llz up

MVPaintballer

the lil d that could
No thats my friend im the Doc that almost had u @ my first tournament =o. (The first bluefork @ that all-nighter church). btw that samus player moved =(

smashfest? Sos lets play if i get horribly beaten ill succumb to your greatness =(

K1T3

Smash Lord
San an should throw a tourney sometime, so that me and bear have an excuse to come down.
Agrees. Smile's tourney shouldn't be till Nov probably. We should get a regular SA tourney going. I wonder if TP or Gamelot would do one again soonish.

Smash Apprentice
No thats my friend im the Doc that almost had u @ my first tournament =o. (The first bluefork @ that all-nighter church). btw that samus player moved =(

smashfest? Sos lets play if i get horribly beaten ill succumb to your greatness =(
almost had me????????? if your confident in your abilitys let us MM 3 sets of any amount of $ each set 3 of 5 with pre set characters. we will record them. and to top it all off if you can beat me even 1 match out of all those i will give you all of the $$$ used for the MM'S How about it?

-S.O.S.

uglywombat2004

Smash Lord
John always has to friggin MM people.
Thousand Oaks & Nacogdoches is where I live.
Uh...my main is Zelda lolz
You put whatever status you want SOS.

BTW we should play sometime, I wanted to see what Cali did to you.

MVPaintballer

the lil d that could
actually nvm i suck lol
you did play me @ one of the TP's In the 2v2 I went random for counterpick @_@ lols.

uhh nick can i come if SOS come =(?

K1T3

Smash Lord
Nick you live right by me!! Why aren't we playing smash and GH?! When are you free and is your number still the same/do you answer?

SOS I like those odds =) Can I get in on that? Also how does the character choices work?

So is anyone interested/ going to come if we get Gamelot/traders planet or have a tourney at someones place sometime soon? UTSA sounds fairly interested. This guy Haha said we should do it and he'll beat SOS and take first. (He might actually be able to do it)
John still need to know when your off so if I try to get a tourney together soonish we'd like you to go.

uglywombat2004

Smash Lord
KITE, I forgot you lived near me...
Or something.

My phone has been dead for awhile, but the number is (210)838 4262, if you want to play tomorrow I am up for it, but the best way to contact me atm is my myspace sadly.

myspace.com/bulkyvendor

so do so (im sure you are one of my friends)

Edit: fixed my name

Smash Apprentice
Nick you live right by me!! Why aren't we playing smash and GH?! When are you free and is your number still the same/do you answer?

SOS I like those odds =) Can I get in on that? Also how does the character choices work?

So is anyone interested/ going to come if we get Gamelot/traders planet or have a tourney at someones place sometime soon? UTSA sounds fairly interested. This guy Haha said we should do it and he'll beat SOS and take first. (He might actually be able to do it)
John still need to know when your off so if I try to get a tourney together soonish we'd like you to go.
im off sundays and mondays so anytime u wanna smash just call me lol and the character selection is going to be just like the jf mm you suggest a char then ill suggest a char then we play. but in the end my sheik and falco will just tear anyone apart anyway :p

Shiro Kageryu

Smash Journeyman
Dude, you should totally play smash more an come to tournies and stuff so i have someone to play GG with ;_;

And getting 3 stocked by smiles isn't that bad, smiles is a freakin beast.
shh we can't talk about GG here otherwise Drew will close the thread =O *le gasp!*

but yeah, if I had more time I wouldn't mind hitting up some Smash tourneys.

Kyle Broflovski

Smash Journeyman
Thats ******** as hell.

Thats like me coming in an SA topic saying "so whats going on guys?"

OH NOES, TIME TO CLOSE DA TOPIC! LOLOLOL
STFU you scrub! Teh masterer Betty is teh greatest smasher in the history of the game. all you you guys s uck b alls and p enis.

PS: tje mods here are teh ga yzorz

NOTE: SOMEONE ELSE WROTE THIS. I DON"T KNOW WHO.

Masterer Betty

Smash Journeyman
lol betty sucks *** at smash
This is true, yet I excell at many other things Big S

well duh...
**** you

We need a Brawl tournament the 1st weekend it's out. Since brawl comes out on a... Monday, we should have it on a Saturday.
Majin this idea sounds nice, but I want all characters unlocked and played w/ before I join a tourney

Who been using my account? They've been posting more than I have recently >.>
ahhahahaha dude don't have your password saved people are in your room all the time

*******s need to make a American flag avatar

Top Bottom