• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I know, MATTDOTZEB is insane. I can't believe he did so well against MATTDOTZEB; and IN TOURNEY TOO. so cool
Falco

Falco, Falco

LOL!
Was fun playing with you Mogwai, even though I kinda got ***** by your Falco lol. Thanks for housing us.

Also, to get the MattDotZeb thing, you'd have to be in the car with us on the way back. Funny jokes come out of very unfunny topics when you're tired as hell, shined blind, and have 4 people cramped into a 3 person seat for 7 hours. xP
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Name searching is great

AprilShaw

aka Logan
We were just joking about how you beat Lambchops, and how you camped out D20 hardcore, and such.

Oh and the fact we think your name is really odd (sure ours are too, but we were so confused at wtf MattDotZeb meant).

Don't worry though, it's nothing personal. We just had 6 people shoved in a 5 person car for 8 hours, and we were all sweaty, dirty, and tired, and someone brought it up, and it just snowballed out of control. XD

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I played d20?
Wait, was he that young link? LOL
If so, sorry 'bout that. Didn't know what else to do. We'll have legit matches at Pound or whatever we meet again at.

And no worries, I know you guys were kidding. =D

Also the name is just like... a typo made by my friend when he went to e-mail me a few years back. Spelled my e-mail address wrong (matt.zab) and it eventually became a nickname.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Rob/Jacob

Send me some feedback on those poems when you get the chance. I really appreciate the input. <3

Anyway, time to start my journal while I attempt to log in:

Day One...

SiN:Wrath

Smash Apprentice
ahahahaha awesome video swanny! the man is good with 2 things it would seem... action and sex appeal. ;D just wish he didn't try so hard on comedy. LOL

A-Laon

Smash Master
Could you play at all today?

Also, when do you think I should update my addons?
I've been on all day since 4pm. The new 5mans ****.

Almost every add-on should have an updated version out within 3-4 days. Just check when it was last updated before you download.

Anonalbe

Smash Cadet
because i love you guys, i'll be helping out setting up this smash thing for friday at cmu. and that's like a 110% chance it'll turn out great! we'll have cereal, marshmallows, campfire songs, the works! we have two gamebridges to record **** if needed too.

AprilShaw

aka Logan
because i love you guys, i'll be helping out setting up this smash thing for friday at cmu. and that's like a 110% chance it'll turn out great! we'll have cereal, marshmallows, campfire songs, the works! we have two gamebridges to record **** if needed too.
I guess we aren't going to Jacob's then?

As long as the weather is decent I plan to attend something related to Melee. Where is everyone going? Taki? D2O?
D20*

TheLake

Smash Master
we going to jacobs....afterwards!

I vote CMU if dusqense is down...and we can film suff! yay zelda!

We can do this everyone! *cheerful disposition*

TheLake

Smash Master
Naka bring me and wemp! WE CAN DOOO THIS!!

I say the tourney should start promply around 6?

NO pools? double elimination?

Low tiers only?

Winner bags the *****es?

and gets to watch alan write poetry naked?

AGILITY!

Thelakes speed increases

lets show initiative people!

Top Bottom