• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Cobalt

Smash Journeyman
I'm not gonna be at Duquesne this week since CMU's online gaming society is hosting a Melee singles tournament that day.

Also I made this in two minutes for you Fate/stay night fans:

"I am the bone of my laser.
Shines are my body, and dairs are my blood.
I have spiked over a thousand foes.
Unknown to DI, Nor known to recovery.
Have withstood pain to perform many pillars.
Yet, those hands will never grab anything.
So, as I pray, Unlimited Laser Works."

Exetus

Smash Cadet
We have a singles tournament Friday at 8:00 hosted by a campus gaming club. Don't know if it's campus only or not. Ask Phil.

I'm going to counterpick Pokefloats all day long.

Anonalbe

Smash Cadet
i personally don't have a problem with you guys coming. but chances are, you won't be eligible for the prizes we're raffling out.

D20

Smash Lord
i personally don't have a problem with you guys coming. but chances are, you won't be eligible for the prizes we're raffling out.
Whatever. We don't want to go to your lame tournament. Our tournament is going to have the legendary "Smasher of the Day" certificates as prizes.

takieddine

Smash Master
I'm working till 9 on Friday, so I can probably come hang out for a few if you guys are smashing till midnight or w/e.

Someone let me know if its *worth* trying to come or not.

Anonalbe

Smash Cadet
Our tournament is going to have the legendary "Smasher of the Day" certificates as prizes.
wow... that's just not fair D:

but yeah like i said, you guys are more than welcome to come. we're going to try to start at 8 and do registration 15-30 mins before hand. it's a non entry fee tourney, but there may be problems if a non-cmu person gets lucky and wins a raffle item. or stop by for friendlies if you want. there will be free rock band play on a projector nearby!

M@v

Subarashii!
Any of you guys going to be in town over the holidays? Or are most of you from out of town? I need more melee practice lol.

TheLake

Smash Master
Daaamn this thread got pretty cool

Ok heres the plan you candy dandys

we show up at pittsburgh see's, then we go to CMU's see's

And we **** house or get analy assulted see's?

Then we head back to pittsburgh see's

and hit on some anime loving babes see's

Thats the plan

WHOS WITH ME?!!!

takieddine

Smash Master
I'm bummed about missing Friday, but if you guys are staying late-ish i could prolly make it for a few hours.

I'm free all weekend, and I'll be in town during the holidays Mav. Same goes to spoonyD if you wanted to play.

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
I'm kinda with Logan on this one. It's pretty gay for us to go out to Duquesne for an hour only to turn around and come back to CMU. Needs more incentive IMO.

Cobalt

Smash Journeyman
It's in the Connan Room according to the email. If you're looking from Forbes Ave onto the main CMU campus (so that you can see the Fence everyone paints), it's in the large building along the left (the University Center). Go in the building and turn right until you see a sort of common area with a lot of black chairs. The Connan Room is right in that area; just look for the sign above the door.

I can give my cell number to anyone who wants it if they think they're coming and won't be able to find the room. Just PM me.

Exetus

Smash Cadet
Tournament is in the Connan Room in the University Center. It starts at 8:00, registration 15 minutes prior or so. The event is stated as ending at 12:00, though I'm not sure if that's just the ideal ending time or if we get kicked out of the room at that point.

I'm guessing we'll have around 6 setups, maybe a bit more. Hard to guess how many people will show up. Probably all the CMU students who have gone to Duquesne at one point or another will be there, along with a few other.

Pound 4 Ruleset.

Anonalbe

Smash Cadet
Tournament is in the Connan Room in the University Center. It starts at 8:00, registration 15 minutes prior or so. The event is stated as ending at 12:00, though I'm not sure if that's just the ideal ending time or if we get kicked out of the room at that point.

I'm guessing we'll have around 6 setups, maybe a bit more. Hard to guess how many people will show up. Probably all the CMU students who have gone to Duquesne at one point or another will be there, along with a few other.

Pound 4 Ruleset.
6 setups, won't be able to get a station for friendlies once the tourney is running till later since we'll be wanting to finish as soon as possible. we will be kicked out after midnight, so worst case, we move it to a lounge for finals or whatevers left over. will start setting up at 7, so don't be too early... someone will be bringing a 7th tv and ps3 for a tekken6 setup if anyone wants to play that too. tekken money match? D:

TheLake

Smash Master
Unban roy and you got a deal!

Oh and GnW

We need GnW love

with a hint of yoshi...

Yeah unban yoshi too and i think thats legit

OH OH and nana

but just nana

get them feminists off our backs ><

Top Bottom