• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Vyke

Smash Champion
Because it's a forum based around a set of games that appeal to a certain population? Or do you mean our thread?

@ Alan: Of course I can laugh. If I couldn't then what would be the point of doing evil things? So I could crack a small smile and go "Man, I'm good. Job well done, time to go do some totally-not-worth it evil deeds so I can give -that- reaction again."?

Even evil can feel joy, if even for the devilishly wrong reasons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPWmTptOedc <-- For Aaron. Notice the difference?

TheLake

Smash Master
Merry christmas my friends!

My gift you all is playing a campy, needle happy, grab whoring shiek while singing christmas carols!

Tis the gift that keeps on giving

@John: Wow im glad i DIDNT watch that video cause i didnt get the perfect ending yet ):

Oh and most importantly

Merry christmas Sly Fox (:

TyQ

Smash Rookie
I live in Johnstown. Does anyone know how far that is from Pittsburg? I would love to weeklies, but I dont know how far away it is...

Harm.

Smash Cadet
january 10th ohio tourny

attention smashers that need a ride to the januart 10th ohio tourny

I will be driving to this tournament. I can fit 4 more people comfortably. I drive a big lincoln continental and it sucks on gas so i will reguire that all people that ride with me give me 8 bucks before we leave to help with the gas cost. I will pick whoever wants to go at duquesne and also drop them off there at the end of the night.

If anyone still needs to go and wants a ride let me know asap.

D20

Smash Lord
I will still be driving, too.

Coreygames, it would be worth the drive. You could even crash at my apartment for the night and leave in the morning if you wanted to. The only problem would be finding you a parking spot. The next weekly probably won't be until the 9th though. Keep posted.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Ok, thanks. Yeah, if there is someone I can talk to about housing, could you just send me a PM or IM saying so? That would be really helpful and encouraging ^_^

A-Laon

Smash Master
Evan's car is more spacious than a tundral plain and has an air conditioner that could freeze hell over.

I'll see if I could get a ride to Duq that day.

Harm.

Smash Cadet
hahahah. I aplogize i thought the tournament was on the 10th. so lake and a-laon , you guys are interested? Let me know.

Top Bottom