• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Raziel744

Smash Apprentice
good **** marc.

Ppl wit cars next fall.

Renth
Matt(good **** steppin up and taking taki yesterday)
D20
evan

good **** guys
I'm gonna be at PSU Behrend next fall, although I will be able to come home some weekends for friendlies, dunno about Friday though.:(

TheLake

Smash Master
Lake, you gotta come to Ohio tourneys :)
Can do brah! Lemme gimme a license first though ><

you can restore the format by going to user cp -> edit options -> postbit location and setting it to Left (instead of Top)
This information should be stickied forever

I take it that's your first completion? Nice.

Now beat Jordan.
Nice you use roy

Now beat Zelda ;)

Atacusbebop123

Smash Journeyman
Okay sorry for not posting until now, but here it goes

I want to thanks everyone who came, it was nice having each and everyone of you. it was nice for the amount of eople, because way more than i expected, and even though i didn't get to play all of you in serious combat, i'd like to say good shet kids,

I'd lso like to take the time to apologize for the awkward wake up.

my mom told me what happened... yeah.... wow also , i'd like to apologize for my mom kicking everyone out while i was still asleep. if you'll all come again (and then some) i'd be glad to have you when i don't have such a tight schedule (birthday smash fest anyone?)

Well in conclusion, thanks everyone
@Taki for trying to sandbag lol
@Matt for giving so many rides
@Alan for you amazing volcalization of the word "No"
@Aaron for being the best in butler and helping me host. it wouldn't have been the same w/o you kiddo
@Mike for showing up on such a "all of the sudden" notice. nice marth dittos
@Naka for your healthy dose of sarcasm and doughnuts
@Tyler for the conversation and the amazing matchups
and last but not least
@Jacob for showing up and donks ****** me, have fun in germany you studly piece of ****

Oh yeah and to taki, this is a conversation i had with my mom after everyone left

Mom: "Well, I'm glad the one said thank you on his way out."
Bebop: "Which one there was a couple"
Mom: "The one who looked indian"
Bebop: "lolz"

seriously now, thanks evryone and talk to you soon :)

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Since I can't find anything in the tournaments section, anybody know of any Pittsburgh region tournaments coming up?
it depends on what you play my friend. Alot of the smashers in pittsburgh that post on this thread play melee. there are tourneys every month in Squirrel Hill @ cyber connection. We hold events in Monaca, PA 20min from pitts that have both Melee and Brawl.

xyt

Smash Lord
it depends on what you play my friend. Alot of the smashers in pittsburgh that post on this thread play melee. there are tourneys every month in Squirrel Hill @ cyber connection. We hold events in Monaca, PA 20min from pitts that have both Melee and Brawl.
im pretty sure cybercon doesnt host melee anymore at the least = / i dont know about brawl

pockyD

Smash Legend
that's good, since you won't notice projector lag with brawl's slow pace, and no one will care that they don't allow friendlies since no one actually wants to play more brawl than they have to

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
/agrees wit kevin

i onyl checked after I left but **** i would hit up that free money all day lol. I'd only feel bad if I were taking moneys from little kids or something(you know like that one that we got kicked out for........because apparently to play the wii bowling the room needs to be empty.) But even then I'd **** and run.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Playing brawl and winning money is like earning money stripping. You just feel dirty afterwards.
Playing Brawl and recieving-a-completely-insubstantial-and-totally-ungratifying-monetary-reward-in-exchange-for-your-perserverence-through-the-torment-and-suffering-you-endured-in-order-to-do-so is like earning money by shooting yourself in the foot. It hurts like hell and isn't worth your anguish.

D

Deleted member

no amount of desperation should ever push anyone back to cybercon.

cyber.....CON. It tells you IN THE ****ING TITLE that they're out to con you.

Learn from your mistakes the 1st time. I haven't been there since December 2005. None of you should be there either.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Atacus, enable your signature when you Quick Reply so you can appreciate my craftsmanship. It's that little box right below where you type in your message in the bottom right corner.

... That is all.

takieddine

Smash Master
ASUS is actually very popular, they actually make laptops, unlike sony, dell, hp, who just repackage HP barebone notebooks and sell them as their own.

fingerprint reader, and a camera, two things i will rarely use i think.

pockyD

Smash Legend
what does the fingerprint reader do? does it just scan fingerprints into the computer or something so you can look at them? (lol)

or does it like biometrically enforce that you're the only person that can turn on your computer? That's actually pretty cool, though as a common person, you're probably more concerned with the fact that someone stole your computer than the idea that they're actually using it

bowz

Smash Journeyman
Well, can you give me some info for that Monaca stuff. Tournament? How big? Cost? etc. Or if you have a thread for them, a link would be nice.
Oh, me and my friends are looking for Brawl tournaments. Not melee.

Top Bottom