• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Renth

Smash Hero
If someone has room and extra money they should take me i'm broke so i'll be asking someone a favor to 1. take me to the tourn and 2. pay my entrance and i'll pay them back once i get to colver either when i see you at EC/PA2 or via mail.

Save me a seat better yet rather than random people saying Hey! save me a seat someone should post who's driving and who they have so far.

But if possible i'd like to go to either since i'm already in pittsburgh as it is.

pockyD

Smash Legend
if wes goes i would guess that me sheik and tim are riding with him to wherever he would rather go

if he doesn't want to go anywhere then i'll probably be driving sheik + tim or something (i can't actually take 4 people long distances because my car can't handle it)

maximusartemus

Smash Cadet
If there is a trip to Cleveland, I would like to get a seat if at all possible. Plus my brother is there and I want to beat him (can anyone else give a better reason, if not then I suggest that is how the pecking order should be, if so then I suggest a different way of choosing).

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
I believe Pittsburgh is going to the Ohio tournament from what it seems.

I actually am driving as a favor for Rob since he has driven me to every tournament I have been to (I worked hard to make this work seeing as my parents will be out of town and I had to convince my girlfriend to take care of my dog for the day since no one will be around). So in my car it is Rob, me, Naka (if he still wants to go because he asked me forever ago for a spot in Rob's car which is now mine), Alan (because Alan is my favorite even though we can never hook up to play Gears on the weekend and today when I played I totally ***** a match and won it for my team by being so masterful with the Boomshot /end selfless bragging), and one more open seat (which might already be Evan...). For all those that I mentioned, I would appreciate gas money, but I am not demanding it, it would just be nice fo sho.

I'll get back to everyone with more information about all this later. Just post if you are still going to make it or not so others can take your spot.

Edit: I am free tomorrow to play after 3pm at Duquesne. Call me 412-651-4361

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Matt i'm out of the ohio trip. If i can go anywhere this weekend i'd like to head to shipp. So if i go to shipp marks coming with me, and yea. So give the seat to who ever you wish.

I missed out seeing zach last weekend so i want to see him this weekend.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
yo i'd like to get this straightened out earlier this week so i can sleep @ night lolz

nah im just getting kinda pumped to have a chance to be going to something thats not a major EC thingy with new players

A-Laon

Smash Master
(because Alan is my favorite even though we can never hook up to play Gears on the weekend and today when I played I totally ***** a match and won it for my team by being so masterful with the Boomshot /end selfless bragging)
If you're ever gonna play for awhile just give me a call. It'll be the easiest way to hook up. 724-766-4584

Boomshot is pimp.

How the hell do you selflessly brag?

um.... no.. =_=).. there isnt much point in MM-ing you
Of course there is. Didn't I just say I need money for a new PC?

Renth

Smash Hero
Naka and I are heading down to the nite spot around 5:30 Rob and Matt are already there.

Everyone else should come =)

Na!l

Smash Journeyman
Hmmk, Switch wants to come too. So we'll supply some gas money to whomever will drive us to OH. We can meet you at Duquesne, or CMU, or wherever.

Na!l

Smash Journeyman
I don't want to sound like an ***. It's just that I need to know asap whether someone has a seat for me and Switch. It seems like theres enough room for Maximus, me, and Dale. It's just with whom? Also, are you guys going down for teams?

EDIT: Also, soonly, im going to be chaning my name to -9Volt+ sometime in the future. Its a nickname that I got in college, so I figure I should use it on the boards.

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
Update on Ohio trip:

Naka has announced he is out, so that means it is Alan, Rob, and I definitely in my car. I need to check with Taki, Evan, and Corey before I promise anyone else a spot, so I will get back to everyone by tonight at the latest.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Batteries are old news. You've got to be more original and up-to-date with all the sexy solar-powered technological advancements and breakthroughs in the sciences of energy, man. You should change your name again to something along the lines of -SolarPanel+ or the like and prove that you're in with the new crowd.

Perhaps you're hesitant, wanting not to betray your newfound identity among your peers. If such is true, it's about time you branch off of your socially-desperate stem and blossom into you're own persona, you're own individual. The waste of your individuality... the waste of yourself, is a more painful loss than any 4-stock could ever be. Fulfillment can never be found in the temporary comfort of acceptance amongst those who, knowingly, you'll never accept yourself. You must seek your own route, and only then will your destination have meaning.

Then again, I could be mistaken. Perhaps you've acquired this new alias not from your lack of experience with more recent technologies, but from your display of a unique personal trait of which could be figuratively compared to the likes of, say, a particular type of battery. In such an event, you should embrace this aspect of your character, for it is what has distinguished you and allowed you to flower in your own way. If this be the case, I commend you for your self-promotion and expression. You are stepping another rung up the ladder to the peak of personal fulfillment - a step few members of society seem to grasp the importance of reaching.

You should also play me in Guitar Hero, because I'll win, and I need the money.

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
Batteries are old news. You've got to be more original and up-to-date with all the sexy solar-powered technological advancements and breakthroughs in the sciences of energy, man. You should change your name again to something along the lines of -SolarPanel+ or the like and prove that you're in with the new crowd.

Perhaps you're hesitant, wanting not to betray your newfound identity among your peers. If such is true, it's about time you branch off of your socially-desperate stem and blossom into you're own persona, you're own individual. The waste of your individuality... the waste of yourself, is a more painful loss than any 4-stock could ever be. Fulfillment can never be found in the temporary comfort of acceptance amongst those who, knowingly, you'll never accept yourself. You must seek your own route, and only then will your destination have meaning.

Then again, I could be mistaken. Perhaps you've acquired this new alias not from your lack of experience with more recent technologies, but from your display of a unique personal trait of which could be figuratively compared to the likes of, say, a particular type of battery. In such an event, you should embrace this aspect of your character, for it is what has distinguished you and allowed you to flower in your own way. If this be the case, I commend you for your self-promotion and expression. You are stepping another rung up the ladder to the peak of personal fulfillment - a step few members of society seem to grasp the importance of reaching.

You should also play me in Guitar Hero, because I'll win, and I need the money.

Marvel at my Paint skills and the hilarity [sarcasm] of this picture.

Top Bottom